It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SETI chief says US has no evidence for alien technology. 'And we never have'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I remember from years ago talk of a law that says If you find any alien space ship.
you Have by Law to give it to the goverment.
If they dont find any why have the law?

Any one with a good memory remember this ?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

Can you quote the specific law?

I mean there is the likes of "The Treasure Act" which applies in the UK.

Under said act, anything you find is owned by the Crown.

And the person who finds any object they believe to be worth anything must notify the relevant authorities within 14 days.

Do the American states also have similar stipulations?

edit on 25-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Here’s a read on U.S. law and treasure ….. The Law of Lost Treasure and Treasure Hunting

It varies…

👽☕️🍩

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Cheers for the info.

They always do to one degree or another, vary that is.

Finders keepers would be my thinking on the matter.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

"a" said the RK exodus will be round that time. you know his track record I am sure. As for the rest think what you will but you are not worth my life ending.

What's "RK"?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Rich kids maybe?

I think he means some kind of Illuminati/ruling class mass exodus and not alien per-say.

Or possibly a combination of both.

Although i could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Rich kids maybe?

I think he means some kind of Illuminati/ruling class mass exodus and not alien per-say.

Or possibly a combination of both.

Although i could be wrong.

You might be right.

Maybe he'll just answer the question directly. It's been known to happen here sometimes...lol

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli

According to him, government keeping secrets or not telling the truth is an absurd idea especially in this matter. I can't agree with him because extraterrestrial life and possible alien visitation is a matter of national security.

It probably would be a national security matter. That alone isn't reason to think they'd keep the mere existence of aliens secret though. This has always been my big problem with the "aliens are visiting us and governments are keeping it secret" angle. Why would they keep it a secret?

This reason is pretty easily waved off because there are many national security matters that are made public. Nuclear weapons are a matter of national security. Everyone knows we have them. Some of the fine details are classified, but there's no reason to deny their existence. In fact, denying their existence could in some ways be detrimental to national security because then we lose deterrence.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

a reply to: Consvoli

Ive seen the tic-tac footage Consvoli.

It's interesting but hardly conclusive proof of anything other than a UFO like you suggest.

There is no doubt about the fact that unidentified objects have been spotted in the sky throughout recorded history.

Unfortunately through that does not constitute actual proof of alien visitation.

Truth is that it doesn't have to be alien to be of immense interest.
If there is technology out there far beyond our own capabilities, whose is it?
Is it always our own, hidden by the military?
I can't believe that, because if they had this, they'd use it.

Would we? Why?

In line with my last reply, imagine if governments had kept nuclear weapons secret and the public was gaining knowledge about them and speculating that we probably have them, and someone said "If they had them, they'd use them."

The Chinese have them. The Russians have them. A number of other nations have them. Why aren't they using them?

If you've got some kind of superweapon, you won't necessarily use it, or you might not use it except in very extreme circumstances, which is most countries' policy on nuclear weapons.

How do you know whatever this tech is that we're not keeping it out of our little wars because we're saving it for a serious war with a major power like Russia or China?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

If Russia had that sort of technology don't you imagine they would be doing better at the likes of war and invasion?

Considering the implications of such advanced technologies and propulsion systems.

Not if the psyop we are in includes Russia. That sure seems to be the psyop including Russia and China as well as the Uniparty efforts to hand us over to the WEF leadership and steal our nation from the people.

If Russia or anyone else had this type of technology they would have used it by now. But there is nobody using this extraordinary technology.

Which brings up back to the original question: who or what is behind the invention of these objects.
edit on 25-4-2024 by Consvoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

If Russia had that sort of technology don't you imagine they would be doing better at the likes of war and invasion?

Considering the implications of such advanced technologies and propulsion systems.

Not if the psyop we are in includes Russia. That sure seems to be the psyop including Russia and China as well as the Uniparty efforts to hand us over to the WEF leadership and steal our nation from the people.

If Russia or anyone else had this type of technology they would have used it by now. But there is nobody using this extraordinary technology.

"Nobody is using it?"

How do you figure? The damn things are being spotted flying near our military all the time. Obviously someone is using them. How do you know they're not Russian or Chinese surveillance tech?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I believe the Chief Dimond. Well, I know he is right, if I apply realistically the gap in tech development and many more factors.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Its a name for the group "a" used. its more like a action than the groups real name. RK stands for Relearnt Knowledge. In short the Knowledge we have now was re learned from our previous civilization. A computer system was discovered in a artic mine after the first test of a Atom bomb.The radation/Em signature was detected by it and started broadcasting a signal the US military picked up. hence the mission to the artic to recover it the US did.
Of course this is all second hand from "a" btw,but you asked.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Its a name for the group "a" used. its more like a action than the groups real name. RK stands for Relearnt Knowledge. In short the Knowledge we have now was re learned from our previous civilization. A computer system was discovered in a artic mine after the first test of a Atom bomb.The radation/Em signature was detected by it and started broadcasting a signal the US military picked up. hence the mission to the artic to recover it the US did.
Of course this is all second hand from "a" btw,but you asked.

Thanks for posting this info.

This is amazing stuff. I'd love to find out more about it. Do you know of any sources I could read to find out?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Which brings up back to the original question: who or what is behind the invention of these objects.

Would they if they were part of a bigger scheme? NO, they would not. So there is that. The bigger scheme is certainly on the table and not dismissible just yet. The UFO's are real. Who owns them is the debate for me.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Hecate666

So who made these UFOs?

That's the sixty-four million dollar question.

But third-hand answers and anecdotes are not going to take the prize money.

Only cold hard facts and tangible evidence, which remains elusive, to say the least.

I agree 100% but an investigation considers every suspect until they can be ruled out.
The reasons for dismissing them need just as much evidence, or else a culprit may get away.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

A computer system was discovered in a artic mine after the first test of a Atom bomb.

Sounds like the Alaskan pyramid palaver.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Your guess is as good as mine. "a" didnt get that specific because he wa sbeing watched by his organization.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think they're in the water...

Might be water-based creatures, or...

something I've been ruminating lately is that deep sea is a pretty save place from all sorts of surface cataclysms, so they could be us from before a great cataclismic event.

Sort of a break away civilisation, instead of a giant spaceship it's a giant submarine....

With all our ingenuity and drive to explore it seems sort of counterintuitive that we have still so little of the sea explored.
Like a mystery that doesn't want to be solved.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

A computer system was discovered in a artic mine after the first test of a Atom bomb.

Sounds like the Alaskan pyramid palaver.

What's that?

I've never heard of it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join