It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian intelligence officer: explosions at defense factories in the USA and Wales may be sabotage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Well, I tried to post a new thread about it, so propaganda seems to apply here and the difference between the superpowers is slim to none... check out what CNN did with the Tsar Bomba

read the Wiki, look at the very clear military photographs...5 mile wide flare, 40 mile high cloud, reverberated around the earth 3 times at first clock 36 hours. The shock wave literally hit the whole world, not much fallout however...
en.wikipedia.org...

Now this CNN - hahahh lol they are outright LIARS and spooks and ugly people.
www.youtube.com...

I remember reading they perfected a flash bang bomb or fusion type bomb that just leave a concave dish after explosion completely vaporizing everything in its radius. The are the newer Russian bombs no one wants to believe exists.

Meanwhile, a nuke hasn't exploded since 72, and every silo and minutemen and UK what was that Rendelsham, anyway, I digress, no nuke is every going to explode again, thank our UAP for that. LOL

Apparently underground nukes still work, according to china and north korea and the USA.

yes, I think Russia is just reflecting manifest destiny because technically, those are their nuclear facilities and they didn't want that to be used against them. very pragmatical, and since the CIA's mission statement is to secure the world by overthrowing tyrants and evil regimes, i.e. huge Echo that was basically a 5000 year long money war.

MONEY WAR - there is no logic, no critical thinking, absolutely devoid of rational thought these days, and I don't think that is by accident

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Which kind of leads to pointing out your own...

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Which kind of leads to pointing out your own...

How. I didn’t spam this site with thread after thread based on propaganda lies. Russian Troll starts thread after thread based on propaganda lies. Russian Troll is a danger to their own credibility.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Worry about the tank engine factory explosion in your own eye before you worry about the minor foundry fire in your neighbour’s eye….

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   
You have cognitive dissonance. If I am a troll, then what kind of authority can I have?
And if I am not a troll, but a normal and popular ATS user, then what can harm my authority?
You decide for yourself))))

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   

You tell a story about your good intelligence officers and Russian bad spies.
And which of us two is a troll?))))

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Your post is very typical. You equate terrorists with the political opposition. Let's see how your principle will work in the West.

Only 2 posts in and you're already off topic!

I'll do a RussianTroll version of the real news too.....

2 Russian agents were shot and killed by the SAS whilst they were attempting to attack a weapons manufacturing factory in Walesland today.
The ghost of Margret Thatcher led the SAS team before long dead miners dragged her back to the afterlife screaming, in an interview the factory owner said that Dmitri the Bulgarian ballet dancer and Vladimir Putin said in a phone call "We just want to see some fire works whilst we disco danced the night away in each others arms"

Actual News...

A shell exploded at the military weapons factory according to one source.

A source told MailOnline: '"All the accounts we have so far are that a shell exploded - there's nothing to suggest anyone is injured and we have accounted for all personnel. The site is safe."

BAE launch 'full investigation' into explosion
A spokesperson for BAE Systems has released on the statement on the shocking explosion at the site this morning. BAE confirmed that all of its personnel were accounted for.

They said: "We can confirm that there was an incident at our Glascoed facility in Wales this morning. Tried and tested safety protocols were immediately enacted and emergency services attended the site.

"All personnel are accounted for and our emergency response team continues to monitor the facility. We have launched a full investigation."

It is believed that the explosion was an accident, and no malicious intent was behind it.

edit on 18-4-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

You have cognitive dissonance. If I am a troll,

It’s literally in your name.

then what kind of authority can I have?

Same as anyone else. Which has nothing to do with how you hurt your own credibility.

And if I am not a troll, but a normal and popular ATS user, then what can harm my authority?
You decide for yourself))))

People do love to hate, and you’re an easy target. Everyone loves a clown. Actors make good money playing the fool.

You tell a story about your good intelligence officers and Russian bad spies.
And which of us two is a troll?))))

Seems like I am as good as a “Russian intel officer” using google…

Care to explain the 125 percent increase in fires in Russia from 2022 to 2023?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Boshirov and Petrov were finally shot????
Ooooh! There is mourning in Russia)))
edit on 18-4-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

According to him, ordinary workers and employees may be involved in the incidents, “some of them, at a certain moment, when there was such an opportunity, began to carry out sabotage and sabotage.”

He's just spewing word vomit. No credibility and no reason to listen to him.

No credibility? His assessment quoted below is entirely accurate and it's also entirely plausible that displeasure with the US war machine could cause attempts at sabotage domestically. It's part of domestic defense spending to prevent it.

You should try not being a knee-jerk reactionary when posting, though it may interfere when your emotional trigger words "Russia" and "Putin" appear.

Power there was seized by the military-industrial complex. They, with the help of their lobbying tools and think tanks, form those narratives that whip up hysteria - they make enemies out of Russia, Iran, North Korea, in order to increase the budget for the military-industrial complex again and again,

What's tragically hilarious is that you also just posted a thread bemoaning the ungrateful immigrants that are here because the US war machine and the CIA aid misadventures leave a refugee crisis in the wake of every "security interest of the United States" it shells out billions of dollars to fund.

People that don't understand that are the same people that haven't figured out that the money and endless support they demand be sent to Israel for war is helping offset spending on the privately owned intelligence apparatus that illegally spies on them. Then when the war is over the astroturfing firms will go back to working for globalist NGOs that get people banned on social media or fired from their job for not following the demands of the thought police.

At this point there are few political tribalists left on this site that haven't provided overwhelming amounts of evidence that they indeed support all the things that they will subsequently whinge about the repercussions of.

These facts are entirely independent of any foreign leaders propaganda campaign or which government has the most excuses for bombing civilians today.

Carry on to your next garish display of willful blindness and unwitting hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   

So you are a racist if you write that about an entire race of people.
Urgently kiss the Russian shoes))))

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Boshirov and Petrov were finally shot????
Ooooh! There is mourning in Russia)))

Yeah, they got caught out because they had to stop to admire Tintern Abbey whilst also buying purfume for Vlad and Dimitri!

edit on 18-4-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This thread is laughable.

Y'all acting like Baghdad Bob had credibility or something.

Well, neither does unverified Intel.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Well, they visited this small town in England. But the day after the incident. If this is evidence, then I am an alien))))

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

I have provided all the necessary links. If your arguments are based only on emotional hatred of Russians, then I am forced to once again state the degradation of Western society.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Well, they visited this small town in England. But the day after the incident. If this is evidence, then I am an alien))))

Going by how incorrect most of your posts are, you could well be an Alien. You should at least apply for a job at the National Inquirer with that imagination of yours...

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe
No credibility?

Yeah .. no credibility.

The Russian 'private intelligence' person has no special knowledge. He hasn't been to the sites and investigated. He hasn't interrogated any employees. He's just spewing word vomit propaganda. If these two non-incidents were sabotage, they would have been a whole lot bigger and more effective.

Russian Troll also has no credibility. His posts are an endless stream of Russian propaganda and chest thumping.

And now YOU have no credibility. Your drivel about me supposedly being 'triggered' by the words 'Russia' and "Putin' are irrational and childish.

The bottom line .... A SHELL EXPLODED at an English munitions site. One. It happens. No one was hurt and the site is doing just fine. The same can be said about the United States fire. No one was hurt and the site is doing just fine. These are such small incidents that they haven't even made the news. There is ZERO evidence of sabotage and for some guy sitting in Russia to automatically jump to that conclusion, without having any facts in the cases, is ridiculous and, unless proven otherwise, is just more Russian propaganda.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Unlike your Ukrainian or Israeli satellites, neither the Russian nor the Welsh workers set out to kill ordinary people. only equipment failure.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   

So you are a racist if you write that about an entire race of people.
Urgently kiss the Russian shoes))))

What your babbling about.

As far as the scranton army ammunition plant fire.

It’s a foundry. Fires happen at foundries. The thing only happened about three days ago. There probably will be an internal plant investigation. There will be an OSHA investigation. Might be a fire department and CSB investigation.

If there was any sign of sabotage, the US media would have sensationalised it. The government probably would have used it as propaganda to push Ukraine funding.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

Unlike your Ukrainian or Israeli satellites, neither the Russian nor the Welsh workers set out to kill ordinary people. only equipment failure.

So you did know it was some sort of equipment failure then? Were you just trying to spread an incorrect story then?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join