It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Trans Day of Visibility ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster1
What the heck? Easter follows the moon, stollen from pagens who were much more accepting. This trans celebration is a set date. a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Uh huh it's a set date that Our White House decided to make a spectacle of on Easter . There are Minor holidays on almost Everyday of the Year , but I don't see the White house celebrating them ....

That Old White Idiot Biden is Celebrating a Holiday on Easter that 30 years ago when he was a very racist Senator He would have been Shaking his Old White Fist at it

But Yes I'm just a Mean ol White Conservative
, In fact I'm none of those things but by all means do continue to paint with your broad brush .

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
That Old White Idiot Biden is Celebrating a Holiday on Easter that 30 years ago when he was a very racist Senator He would have been Shaking his Old White Fist at it

Some people have the ability to change and grow as things change. Others not so much and remain stuck in 30 years ago.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Isaiah 5:20 'Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!'

And the world has arrived there .

Evil is Good and Good is Evil . The Truth is Evil now and will get you ostracized from society.

What better way to Darken the Spirit of Easter than to make it a Trans holiday

I think you will find that all sex acts outside of a marriage are sinful, and all sins have the same consequence.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAlternateOpinion

Some people have the ability to change and grow as things change. Others not so much and remain stuck in 30 years ago.

And Joe Biden is one of these enlightened individuals ? He Plagiarized and Lied his way into Office and from that point on has been a loyal servant to power .

Please don't lie to yourself , that is what a Fool does .

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Isaiah 5:20 'Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!'

Evil is Good and Good is Evil . The Truth is Evil now and will get you ostracized from society.

I think you will find that all sex acts outside of a marriage are sinful, and all sins have the same consequence.

Chr0 this is not an OP about Covid or the Vaccine what are you doing here ?

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   
And last year Easter Sunday was 9th April which coincides with national unicorn day. So what I'm saying is Easter follows the moon and comes from a pagen ritual, but Christians like to believe each year the jesus died or whatever on varying days every year. My death certificate will stick to one date, the day I actually died and not jump around like Easter does.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
The trans thing is just a coincidence this year. If they had wanted to, they could have put that new holiday on Easter every year.

Don't be ridiculous. Of course it's on purpose. They knew it would sometimes land on the same day as Easter and that's why they picked it. ...to be trolls. They already stole the rainbow.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Don't be ridiculous. Of course it's on purpose. They knew it would sometimes land on the same day as Easter and that's why they picked it. ...to be trolls. They already stole the rainbow.

Yes, a survey was sent out to pick a date that would be the most triggering. Millions responded. Don't blame the trans for stealing your rainbow. It was the gheys I'm telling ya!

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I only come here during the mating season.

Shall we dance?

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I only come here during the mating season.

Shall we dance?

Gasp
chr0 ....

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

As you well know Genesis 6 says…

[12] And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
[13] And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

And Genesis 9 says…

13 I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. 14 It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; 15 and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh.

As the rainbow they usurped reminds us, no need to worry about the rain next time.

2Peter 3

[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

They have no idea what the waving of their blasphemous flag forebodes.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hyundai Genesis says "vroom, vroom, vroom"

I was wrong. T.D.O.V. was created and first celebrated in 2009 so fifteen years ago. Biden has acknowledged TDOV every year since 2021.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Happy Easter ATS.

See. That wasn't that hard. And because I have no interest in the other, I ignore it and life continues to be good and happy for me, instead of a life ruled by anger and complaining about people I don't have an association with. Sometimes having a happy life is simple.

And incidentally, the "Christian" folk who ridicule and demonize the different, need to march back into their church, because you're not getting the whole point of the Bible that Trump needs you to buy, so we can all pray together that people will start treating each other with respect.

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

To each their own, but the choosen day to be today (Easter) says a lot. That's on purpose. Especially as this is some newly made up day they want to 'celebrate' and they just had to choose Easter.

One of the things the 'elites' are trying to destroy : Christianity. As is to expected from those evil.
I'm agnostic and I can clearly see what they're trying to do.
edit on 31-3-2024 by ScarletDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I don't think people that are ...umm that visible need a visibility day

Trust me we see you just fine any more and they would glow in the dark

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAlternateOpinion Don't blame the trans for stealing your rainbow. It was the gheys I'm telling ya!

Lol. If you didn't want to be lumped together then why does your movement use the description LGBLT+Q. Or whatever it is ?

Besides. It's the same damn flag just with Easter colors.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Lol. If you didn't want to be lumped together then why does your movement use the description LGBLT+Q. Or whatever it is?

It's not my "movement". I don't get the newsletter nor was I offered a free toaster as a sign-up bonus because I didn't meet the qualifications. Sorry.

Trans and gay obviously aren't the same thing but as both are considered minorities with common detractors, some sort of alliance only made sense. At least that's what I heard.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The Empire State Building and World Trade Center were lit with rainbow colored lights; the WH flew a trans flag and banned all religious symbology from the grounds......but they didn't totally cancel Easter; they still held the egg hunt to draw all the little kiddies.

At least we don't have to deal with all the division Trump caused during his administration! One Nation, indiv.........what's the rest again?
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Easter colours? Are we not allowed to use the Easter colours for anything now, what are the Easter colours anyway, red? for the blood of Jesus, or brown for rabbit poo and chocolate? a reply to: 5thHead

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
There are so many causes, so many people who suffer, so much more mental illness...why is there a whole day for just trans people?
I think there is no more need to point yourselves out any more.
We get it.
You exist. Great. Still over 99% of humans aren't confused about who they are.
Please remember this. There is such a thing as "too much".

Us normies are getting a bit bored now with having to go ooh and ahh about confused folk.

Do what you want, but you already have a whole month of pride about some genitalia preference.

How about day of Firefighters?
Day of cancer survivors?
Day of animals?
Day of white people?
Day of siblings?
Day of Anxiety sufferers?
Day of Food?
Day of heart transplant recipients?

I could be here all day. All the above are more interesting and would highlight important people and other life forms.

I am oversaturated with genitalia and looks and feelz and fetishes and attention seeking and some people's confusion about their gender.

So, as a heathen unbeliever atheist, I still say hope you had a Happy Easter, it's miles more bearable as a holiday.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The Empire State Building and World Trade Center were lit with rainbow colored lights; the WH flew a trans flag and banned all religious symbology from the grounds......

Much of the backlash began after Fox News published an article with the headline, “Religious-themed designs banned from White House Easter egg art contest,” citing a poster about the event that said religious symbols and themes are banned from submissions.

The rule, however, began in 1978 under former president Jimmy Carter — and has remained in place ever since, including during Donald Trump’s administration.
SOURCE

<< 1    3  4 >>

join