It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Legal Analyst Calls for 'Common Sense" Speech Restrictions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Trump is not even elected right now and is giving orders to GOP which obeys him .....so i really think Trump is allready acting like authoritarian.

Hate to break it to you, but he is considered the leader of the Republican party JUST THE SAME as Obama was considered the leader of the Democrat party when Trump was in office. Former POTUS is the highest elected person in that party. Both parties look to their last former POTUS to be the leadership.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Dude ... Trump questioning the election results is NOT the topic of this thread.
The MSNBC legal analyst calling for 'common sense speech restrictions' is.
And the fact that she said it on MSNBC and on Rachael Maddows TV show is.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

Trumps tryed all he can to deligitimizing election results 2020

He Inspired supporters to take a walk in J6

The same party GOP has used false witness to attack Trumps political enemy ( Biden )

This is not " normal " behaviour ....it`s gone too far, but the supporters just want more it seems.

Setting aside any arguments to your claims, I ask you:

And what did he accomplish?
Is he any closer to your perceived goal?

Nope

edit on 2 29 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There are signs ....

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Now your positions make sense.

A fan of Cheney and Ryan.

'Nuff said and point made.

Thanks for playin.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Is very interesting that back in 2016 it was Hillary and her cohorts the ones that try to illegitimize Trumps presidency.

Wow, people does have short time memories. They lie, they created false evidence and Russian dozier.

And still he has been persecuted today, by democrats with the biden administration.

Short, short time memories.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm promoting the concept of common sense public humiliation and disbarment of idiot MSNBC legal analysts like Barbara McQuade. Apparently, her law degree is disinformation.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Luckily this law professor has no sway in actual law.

I’m far more worried of the bipartisan support of the use of patriot act and espionage act to target people who color outside the lines.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCTORNO

I am sure Soros donation pay for her degree,

Our news medias are nothing but tabloids under the democrats in power.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

And yet you people want to install openly authoritarian person as president ...

It just look bit...hypocrites to me

I expect you still want your dose of pure authoritarianism, which usually has meaned limiting freedom

Openly authoritarian campaign’: Trump’s threats of revenge fuel alarm

Authoritarianism is a political system characterized by the rejection of democracy, civil liberties, and political plurality.[1] It involves the use of strong central power to preserve the political status quo, and reductions in the rule of law, separation of powers, and democratic voting.[2][3] Political scientists have created many typologies describing variations of authoritarian forms of government.[3] Authoritarian regimes may be either autocratic or oligarchic and may be based upon the rule of a party or the military.[4][5] States that have a blurred boundary between democracy and authoritarianism have some times been characterized as "hybrid democracies", "hybrid regimes" or "competitive authoritarian" states.[

Authoritarianism

Your posts are getting more and more far out as Trump gets closer to winning the election.

Are you even in this country, the USA?

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Wow that is soo full of irony, I wonder what the democrats call what they had done to Trump for the last 7 years.

I would love to hear.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Wow that is soo full of irony, I wonder what the democrats call what they had done to Trump for the last 7 years.

I would love to hear.

I don’t think that guy is even in this country, that would be even more ironic.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The insane Liberals want total control over our lives.

We’ve already been through all of that with Biden’s now defunct Ministry of Truth and the whack job he put in charge of it.

Remember Mary Poppins?

Biden ‘disinfo’ czar Nina Jankowicz ripped over cringeworthy Mary Poppins TikTok

nypost.com...

Liberals MADE OUR LIVES WORSE by giving us a crooked President with dementia, and shutting down Americas 5 largest cities due to a minimally lethal virus, in 2020.

LIBERALS MUST BE MADE IRRELAVENT in 9 months!

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I expect you still want your dose of pure authoritarianism, which usually has meaned limiting freedom

Authoritarianism is a political system characterized by the rejection of democracy, civil liberties, and political plurality.[1] It involves the use of strong central power to preserve the political status quo, and reductions in the rule of law, separation of powers, and democratic voting.[2][3] Political scientists have created many typologies describing variations of authoritarian forms of government.[3] Authoritarian regimes may be either autocratic or oligarchic and may be based upon the rule of a party or the military.[4][5] States that have a blurred boundary between democracy and authoritarianism have some times been characterized as "hybrid democracies", "hybrid regimes" or "competitive authoritarian" states.[

Authoritarianism

That's one of the dangers of using Hitler's tactics as a Presidential Tactic for re-election, it brings out the worst in some people.

This is one of the reasons I am reluctant to support him when it comes to my personal vote.

Also, his disregard for the service men and women laying their lives down (not to mention his followers) just reinforces his Megalomania.

Vote at your discretion.

That's all I have to say on the matter.
edit on 2/29/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Authoritarianism

That's one of the dangers of using Hitler's tactics as a Presidential Tactic for re-election, it brings out the worst in some people.

This is one of the reasons I am reluctant to support him when it comes to my personal vote.

Also, his disregard for the service men and women laying their lives down (not to mention his followers) just reinforces his Megalomania.

Vote at your discretion.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

You guys have no clue as to what you are talking about.

So you would rather have a senile, feeble dolt named Biden destroying the country?

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The current regime has argued in court filings that your thoughts are "Cognitive Infrastructure" that needs to be regulated.

Missouri v Biden

It should be no surprise that they are having the their propaganda outlets openly calling for ending the First Amendment.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Remember mentally impaired biden doing his first speech with a red background and fist in the air, that was the personification of Hitler and many other dictators' wannabe.

Darn I do not have that picture, it was lets say funny when it wanted to look intimidating.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I never said a damn thing about approving of Biden.

In fact, if you've ever paid any attention to my posting history on the subject, you'll know I have criticisms of his administration as well.

My main concern is the HEARTLAND AND THE PEOPLE.

That's why I keep telling you fanatic who somehow are under the impression I bat for Biden I'm a GODDAMN INDEPENDANT FOR A GODDAMN REASON.

Both sides are taking from the same playbook, both are using the same tactics but different ways for different audiences AND I'M GODDAMN SICK OF IT.

If it were up to me I'd vote MATTIS 2024.

But that's just me.

There.

I've spoken my peace.

LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Crazy to think that she actually teaches law.

Unfortunately, she probably teaches the new Democrat Law.
edit on 29-2-2024 by Station27 because: Left out a word.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

yea no problem. No homosexuals in children's programming, a ban on sexually suggestive content on TV before 9pm, Warning labels on anything like Cardi B explaining to the buyer that the audio content contains highly immoral content that should not be heard by children, EVER.

Those are common sense speech restrictions. Perhaps a law that all acredited journalism outlets must adhere to only factual stories and stiff penalties for all news outlets that intentionally spread lies about a sitting POTUS as a method of subversion. Things like false stories presented by agents of foreign governments, or even congressman who repeat proven lies during session about the POTUS in an attempt to falsely charge with a crime.

I can enter into discussions about those kinds of restrictions if anyone wants to work out the nuances.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join