It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radionics (One last time)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yeah, there are a lot of factor's. How do you think you can have the subject use the orgone machine on a target (person or inanimate object). Then entertain him with something totally different, immediately after the experiment, to avoid having him think about the results, and thus influencing them. (because you can't take his attention off of the experiment like an on/off switch)

I think it's impossible to do it without the subject knowing what the target is. That's like ( in baseball) trying to throw a strike without knowing if the strike zone has been moved or not. This is a big difference between this, and for example remote viewing.

You can do it without the target knowing who the subject is or with him/her knowing that there is an experiment being conducted on him/her. And then observe any differences in behaviour, or whatever the objective is.

And with concentrating, I know I will have a mediciore effect, because I also can't concentrate for so long...

And what do you mean with a physical underground??? That there's something that gives a physical effect???

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
With physical underground I mean a profound physical phenomena, that can be proven outright given a correct method of measurement. For energy sources this would be something of the likes of calorimetry.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, the closest thing I think, is the life energy meter...

More research and experiments should be done with that to see if it really measures what is claimed...

Sorry that I've replied so late... I'm in a hotel "time sharing" for two weeks, and I just came home to feed the dog...

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Checking the equipment is always a good thing.

Think I'm done here.. someone else now take a pot-shot at this

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yeah, bring 'em on... But I'm gone again in an hour...

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
towerbuster and cloudbuster

tower: www.littlemountainsmudge.com...

cloud (chembuster??): www.metatech.org...&_orgone_generator.html

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Nice stuff alienaddicted!!!,

Here are some orgone generators...

www.orgonecreations.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Dragonrider, read the first link alienaddicted posted. According to the website, the "Towerbuster" can counter the effects of HAARP...

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It is certainly an interesting idea, but I really dont know that it would be effective against HAARP....

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The cloudbuster, due to its similarity to a device that Nikola Tesla worked on regarding free energy, may well have something to it.

However, the one problem that I have with these posts is that they dont give much information on the physical basis of how they accumulate such energy.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
well, Wilhelm Reich (pic?) died because of working with orgone, didn't he?

there's good orgone and bad orgone

I'd like to make some of that stuff, but wanna know first if it would kill me

the towerbuster should convert bad orgone into good, but I want to know sure first.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Now I am seriously thinking about building my own orgone generator...

Alienaddicted, for questions you go to this site:
groups.yahoo.com...
(Owned by Ernie Vega)

Dragonrider, hold on... I think I read it somewhere, I'll try to find it...

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Got it...

www.orgonelab.org...

Beginning here:
"On the Orgone Energy Accumulator:"

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Some amazing claims here by Ernie Vega... A cloudbuster/chi generator he built is being used...

groups.yahoo.com...

"
Due to it's configuration and many castings, that particular device is the most powerful design I have made. I have larger devices that have more raw
power output but for it's size, that one is tops. The guy that purchased it, noticed it was super powerful and asked me about it. I did not expect to sell it and would have been very happy to keep it. But, I was happy to pass it on to Greg, who already had a Nova. I'll be waiting to hear his feedback, he owns a Reich Meter.

In testing the Medium CTB, it was phenomenal. It was a windy day and there was a white cloud cover moving pretty quickly. it made a hole in the clouds about 3-5 miles in circumference that was like a "no cloud zone" my house was right at the center. It was very exciting to see the clouds actually not be able to close the big hole, they just went around it. The pipe in the middle is wrapped with a coil and encased in Orgonite then a high impact plastic tube. The Crystal is one that I wrapped in magnetic copper and is connected to the core in the base. I had that crystal for 14 years."

And

"The Orgonite looks like Strawberry Jam in color and it's so dense you can't see inside even with a flashlight. When the device is used in active mode (connected to a PC) the scalar wave output is phenomenal. It has never been used outside while in active mode. I'm not sure how Greg will use but I'm sure if he powers it up outside or aims it out a window while the juice is
flowing there should be dramatic results. I tested the active mode with solffegio scale triads and WOW! It was cured using harmonics based on the Solffegio scale.
"

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
well, Wilhelm Reich (pic?) died because of working with orgone, didn't he?

I guess I dreamed that...

On November 3, 1957, Wilhelm Reich died in his jail cell of a heart failure. In his last will and testament Wilhelm Reich ordered that his works be sealed for fifty years, in hopes that the world would someday be a place better to accept his wondrous machines.

inventors.about.com...

it has also information on how to make one of reichs orgoneaccumulators: inventors.about.com...://www.orgone.org/articles/ax2001%2Dgrnfld%2Daa.htm

and it's wise to read the handbook: inventors.about.com...://www.orgonelab.org/orac%5F07.htm

Wilhelm Reich and the Orgone Accumulator
The Device the U.S. Government Wanted Destroyed

So are orgone-accumulators/generators still illegal or what??

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by alienaddicted]

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I doubt it... Or else Ernie Vega wouldn't be able to sell his...

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Having pieces of orgonite around in the environment seems to enhance business (resulting in increased sales & profitability).

Similar to having healthy plants around to enhance the feel of the environment. With orgonite, its like having pieces of functional art around doing the same thing. Better though if you display nice looking pieces.

The weird thing is that orgonite seems to attract spiders. Not alarming enough to interfere with business though. They don't necessarily approach the orgonite. You just see them out & about from time to time.
Curious indeed.

df1

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Can somebody post some more current links. Many of the older links are either dead or show something different than what was indicated in the description.

Most preferred would be something small that could be built at a nominal cost with some step by step illustrations.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
you can check out some of Cosimano's plans here:

www.geocities.com...

These are just radionics, though.. No orgone.

Orgonite plans can be found here:

www.littlemountainsmudge.com...

[edit on 30-8-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Are there are affects of orgonnite, orgone radiation, or orgonne devices, that can be tested?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join