It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Probing Corruption of Chicago Suburb Mayor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I feel so dirty now.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Crazy how She even got elected, not too long ago she was breaking into cars. She even got recalled but got it thrown out in court. Also hired a convicted s@x offender to be a compliance officer...

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Oh my gosh she is soo ghetto trash is not funny.

Did you see her trying no to laugh when denying that she did not go to Vegas?

What in the hell is going on with democrats' candidates, is like they do not even care about the quality of their politicians.

America really has gone to hell.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Check out this little snippet of that mayor.
twitter.com...

She’s such a piece of work to put it nicely.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I am sure madam mayor will be crying wolf very soon, that is for sure.

I still wonder about her hair, I want the name of her hair stylist.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
🤣🤣🤣
Report: FBI Probing Illinois Democrat Mayor Who Met President Biden at the White House

Henyard apparently shared a few moments with Biden at the White House on January 19 when officials met for the U.S. Conference of Mayors, Fox News reported Thursday.

Video footage posted to Henyard’s Instagram account on February 8 shows her talking with Biden. Later in the clip, Henyard films herself standing in front of the presidential podium and also waiting for Biden to arrive:

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The mob is ruling in democrats' states, is nice to see from where and what kind of politicians are elected, "She is the boss" she runs like mafia boss.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Oh Boy Look! 😁

Dolton Mayor Tiffany Henyard vetoes investigation into herself amid corruption accusations
🤣🤣

During the meeting, Henyard vetoed a resolution passed by the village board to investigate her spending.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I watched that meeting live.
It was a delicious blend of hilarious, shocking and frustrating.🤡
Very good entertainment!
Some of those trustees are absolutely enamored with that mayor. I hope she gets what she deserves.
Mind boggling.
I truly do feel sorry for the good folks who live there.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Update March 6, 2024

The FBI must have been put in their place by Mayor Tiffany!

Dolton, Illinois Democrat Mayor Vetoes Resolution to Investigate Her Own Corruption of Misusing Funds for Lavish Trips, $1 MILLION Security Detail.

Mayor Previously Came Under Fire for Shutting Down Businesses That Don’t Donate to Her.
Continued: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

She told the FBI to take they Probe and stick it where the Sun dont shine! 😨

edit on 632024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Extorting money is illegal. She's nothing but a crime boss and wants to ensure no one but her will ever be. She's trying to eliminate anyone that would go against her. How in the world did people become so quickly and easily bamboozled and controlled?

Lawrence Gardner owns a U-Haul rental and trucking business in south suburban Dolton and says he went to the FBI several months ago, frustrated that the Village of Dolton would not renew his business license.

Gardner said the FBI agents took his allegations seriously: "Yes. Very serious. Very."

Gardner said he's been harassed and his business raided and shut down by Dolton Police. Gardner believes it’s retaliation after he refused to make a donation to a civic event sponsored by Dolton Mayor Tiffany Henyard.

www.thestockdork.com...

edit on th31202400000031bWed, 06 Mar 2024 17:07:19 -06002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Thursday, August 8, 2024

Former Chicago Mayor LORI LIGHTFOOT was hired to find out what's wrong in the Chicago suburb of Dolton, IL. She presented a preliminary report of her findings tonight.

SUMMARY OF PRELIMINARY FINDINGS...

DOLTON, Ill. - To a dumbfounded crowd Thursday night, former Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot presented her investigative report revealing the spending habits of Dolton Mayor Tiffany Henyard at the expense of taxpayers.

The findings were at times jaw-dropping, with audible gasps from the audience as Lightfoot revealed that Dolton's funds have been declining under Henyard's leadership since 2022. Henyard was elected mayor in 2021.

Lightfoot stated that in April 2022, Dolton's general fund balance was $5.61 million. By May 2024, the balance had dropped to a deficit of $3.65 million.

Lightfoot also disclosed that Henyard used the village credit card to make purchases at Amazon, Target, Walgreens, Wayfair, and other retailers. Notably, a purchase on Amazon amounted to $33,000 on Jan. 5, 2023.

In another shocking revelation, the investigation found that two police officers received overtime pay exceeding their annual salaries. One officer's salary for fiscal year 2024 was $87,295, yet the officer received $114,800 in overtime pay. The second officer, with a salary of $73,515, received $102,077 in overtime pay for fiscal year 2024.

Before Lightfoot had made her findings public, sources had told FOX 32 that the Village of Dolton was reportedly millions of dollars in debt and potentially struggling to make payroll in the coming weeks.
Extracted from: www.fox32chicago.com...

DOLTON had a population of 25,000 in the year 2000. Today, it has 20,200 residents. Residents who apparently don't care enough to remove their unethical-crooked mayor.
🙄

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

SHOCKING!!! 🤣🤣🤣 (I wonder how much Lightfoot is getting paid for this?) 🤣🍖

The findings were at times jaw-dropping, with audible gasps from the audience as Lightfoot revealed .............

top topics

<< 1   >>

join