It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix is here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui

Blink 182 literally has a song called depends and yes, its talking about the brand of adult diapers. It was definitely spelled with an S. Here are the lyrics:

Lyrics
[Verse 1 - Tom DeLonge]
I don't want to urinate on myself
I don't want to urinate on anyone else
Well, I guess that really doesn't matter anymore
Because I can't control my bladder anymore

[Chorus - Tom DeLonge, Mark Hoppus]
Well, I guess it all depends
Undergarments
Well, I guess it all depends
Undergarments
[Bridge - Tom DeLonge]
Step back in the light
No more soiled nights alone
But I guess I don't have a care
Because there's not a load in my underwear

[Verse 2 - Mark Hoppus]
I'm sick of offending everyone I meet (go, go, go, go)
I'm sick of crying myself to sleep on rubber sheets (go)
I had an accident today
I left a soil on a bus seat, I didn't know what to say

[Chorus - Mark Hoppus]
But I guess it all depends (undergarments)
Well, I guess it all depends (undergarments)

[Bridge - Mark Hoppus]
Step back in the light (go, go)
No more soiled nights alone
Well I guess that I don't have a care if I
Don't have a load in my underwear
edit on 18-2-2024 by Fairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The only thing it's going to do is put hollywood actors out of business. We already have fake everything just being acted out by real people. at the end of the day, nothing is different other than who they use to deliver a message.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The Matrix? Doesn’t matter if this is base reality or the billionth iteration of the same universe with every atom in exactly the same place as the time before. Doesn’t matter if it’s a dream, a game or the fevered hallucination of a mountain. This is reality to all of us, here and now - not that now really exists, only what was and what will be.

AI will likely disrupt things as it always does at this point. Reality will blur, but we will go on.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I can’t stop thinking about a Simulation.

Why would we work every day for forty years.

Just to be too old to enjoy it.

Yet, we happily walk off to work.

At least five days a week.

Why do we accept this ?

Now you have to ask yourself are you human?

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Therealbeverage

Why do we accept this ?

Or, am I in a simulation being manipulated by a superior species.

Is this possibly a later incarnation of a past self.

The possibilities are mind blowing.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Has anyone ever mapped out the locations of where the glitches occur?

I mean people are always mapping out the UFO (UAF) sightings.

Are they more likely to occur near mines? Train tracks? Airports? Towers? Turnabouts? Waterfalls? Overlooks? Mountains?

Valleys? Malls?

Cornfields? Battle fields? Electrical Terminus? Ridge line? Water sheds? Music festivals? Mega Church services? Mass shootings?

How about cross referencing the UFO (UAF) sightings with the glitch mappings?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:25 AM
link   
It's almost over. This "system of things" (or call it the matrix if you must, even though it's misleading) is coming to a close. And with it, those who have allowed themselves to be played "by the ruler of this world" (John 12:31) and "god of this system of things" (2 Cor 4:4), completely oblivious to how they're being played or who is doing it, yet still allowing it (making that choice). Anything God might say to heal your minds and hearts from the mental disease (corruption of your mind/insanity and extreme foolishness), as a person could quote and elaborate on it from God's word, the Bible, if it has even the slightest potential of waking you up to how your minds (knowledge, understanding, insight, thinking ability, ability to process logic, reason, discernment, perceptive powers) and hearts have been utterly destroyed so that no semblence of these things are left and no one thinks they can even do something about it (let alone be aware that it has happened to them), will be squashed by TPTB on ATS (or elsewhere within the system; for which they use a variety of techniques and often in combination with one another, it often starts with ridicule and discrediting, slander and false accusations, and a paintjob designed to make people not listen, not hear, not see, not understand correctly, not get the sense of it, etc. See John 8:42-47 and Matthew 13:13-15 quoted below). The same with any comment (based on Bible teachings, primarily using God's and Jesus' words themselves, which do have that potential healing effect, but people can't listen and hear it anymore because of the game that has been played on them, the conditioning, the indoctrination, the brainwashing, etc.; they have been conditioned to become 'dull in their hearing', unreceptive to the healing water of God and his servant Jesus, and all other servants who had a hand in writing the Bible) that might even have the slightest beneficial (healing) effect on your minds and hearts.

This comment will likely remain because it's too short to have even the slightest chance of having a beneficial effect on anyone who reads it. Also because a certain amount of frustration is in it to see so much human potential go to waste and be wasted by the real powers that be, here or elsewhere in the world. I fell into their trap again ( a better option might have been to just keep quiet and observe the fulfilment of Bible prophecies on this website, and the evidence of the accuracy and trustworthiness of the words, teachings, warnings and advice of God as found in his word, the Bible).

Anyway, some pertinent Bible texts that you will not understand or listen to, nor see the conclusive evidence for on this website and in the comments, that does not leave a shred of doubt for those who can see, can hear, can understand and can process in a logical reasonable and honest fashion (talking about honesty with oneself, being able to see what is going on in your own mind at least, for the heart you need God's help):

John 8:42-47

Jesus said to them: “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I have not come of my own initiative, but that One sent me. 43 Why do you not understand what I am saying? Because you cannot listen to* [Or “accept.”] my word. 44 You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie. 45 Because I, on the other hand, tell you the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Who of you convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it that you do not believe me? 47 The one who is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why you do not listen, because you are not from God.”

Matthew 13:13-15

That is why I speak to them by the use of illustrations; for looking, they look in vain, and hearing, they hear in vain, nor do they get the sense of it. 14 And the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled in their case. It says: ‘You will indeed hear but by no means get the sense of it, and you will indeed look but by no means see. 15 For the heart of this people has grown unreceptive, and with their ears they have heard without response, and they have shut their eyes, so that they might never see with their eyes and hear with their ears and get the sense of it with their hearts and turn back and I heal them.’

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

“And stop being molded by this system of things,* [ Or “this age.”] but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” (Romans 12:2)

“Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;” “We have much to say about him, and it is difficult to explain, because you have become dull in your hearing. For although by now* [Lit., “in view of the time.”] you should be teachers, you again need someone to teach you from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God, and you have gone back to needing milk, not solid food. For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* [Or “their perceptive powers.”] trained to distinguish both right and wrong.” (Col 2:8; Hebrews 5:11-14)

“However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.”(1 Timothy 4:1,2). (TPTB)

“But let God be found true, even if every man be found a liar.” (Romans 3:4)

Ok, with the quotations the comment became rather long after all, but it's not complete and without elaboration there's no chance people will get the sense of it, just as Jesus said. They can't "listen" anymore, and there's a good reason for it (see John 8:42-47; "listen" in the sense the term was used there, see footnote).

There are a couple more Bible texts that could be quoted, most notably 2 Timothy 3:1-9 (which you won't click anyway, and if you do, you won't understand or consider in light of the question, 'which ones of these applies to me?'). But I'm out of space.
edit on 20-2-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui
Love this subject, and such a shame we shut other great minds down other the years. If we stopped spending so much on wars , maybe we could explore space more.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
It's almost over. This "system of things" is coming to a close. And with it, those who have allowed themselves to be played "by the ruler of this world" (John 12:31) and "god of this system of things" (2 Cor 4:4), completely oblivious to how they're being played or who is doing it, yet still allowing it (making that choice).

2 Corinthians 4:3-9

If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, 4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination* [Or “light.”] of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. 5 For we are preaching, not about ourselves, but about Jesus Christ as Lord and ourselves as your slaves for Jesus’ sake. 6 For God is the one who said: “Let the light shine out of darkness,” and he has shone on our hearts to illuminate them with the glorious knowledge of God by the face of Christ.

7 However, we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the power beyond what is normal may be God’s and not from us. 8 We are hard-pressed in every way, but not cramped beyond movement; we are perplexed, but not absolutely with no way out;* [Or possibly, “but not left in despair.”] 9 we are persecuted, but not abandoned; we are knocked down, but not destroyed.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The religious have religiously shown up.

Where is the logic?

Guess we'll have to start over?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So it's a bit ironic to see a thread called "The Matrix is here", when "this system of things" is coming to a close, i.e. is almost gone (after thousands of years of being "here"). Talk about being 'asleep' to what has been done to you. A very deep sleep. Where even the trumpet calls described in the book of Revelation, prophecies actually, most of which have already been fulfilled, haven't woken up the people here (and the vast majority of the almost 8 billion people on the planet). If even a trumpet can't wake these people up, it's a very deep sleep.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12

Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence. But the lawless one’s presence is by the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and wonders and every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth in order that they might be saved. That is why God lets a deceptive influence mislead them so that they may come to believe the lie, in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.

Even though all the evidence was there. To do this:

“Do not treat prophecies with contempt. Make sure of all things; hold fast to what is fine.” (1 Thessalonians 5:20,21)

John 3:19-21

Now this is the basis for judgment: that the light has come into the world, but men* [Or “people.”] have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. 20 For whoever practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, so that his works may not be reproved.* [Or “exposed.”] 21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that his works may be made manifest as having been done in harmony with God.”

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Not really, in the films it came to an end with a restart.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The Matrix is a movie, and always will be.

A "Glitch" in the Matrix was once a humorous quip, but now people think it is a real thing.
I think it is really a Glitch in the Brain.

What Matrix, How, Where and Why?

What Portal, How and to Where?

Why is hocus pocus more important to people than reality?

It could be part of the reason we are all doing so well in this world.

Why not just keep all of that nonsense in the entertainment realm, where it belongs, and move on with what we have evidence for that IS real. ?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Talking about evidence for what is real, or truths/realities/certainties/facts, i.e. real science/knowledge ("science" comes from the Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge", which is also still a synonym for "science"). This concerns "this system of things" as discussed at 2 Cor 4:4, Romans 12:2 and other texts in the Bible where the same expression is used:

Real science, knowledge of realities compared to unverified philosophies and stories (playlist)

Keep the following in mind, from wiki (the page for "scientist"):

Until the late 19th or early 20th century, scientists were called "natural philosophers" or "men of science".

English philosopher and historian of science William Whewell coined the term scientist in 1833...

It was done for marketing reasons, the term "philosopher" was no longer satisfactory to promote themselves and their unverified philosophies and false stories/myths (too many had been debunked by then, having a negative effect on the term "philosopher", people weren't impressed enough anymore, no matter how much Latin they incorporated in their speech and writings to impress people with how supposedly knowledgeable/scientific they were, and supposedly worth listening to). Call them what they are, philosophers. Remember Col 2:8 that I quoted before? You're being scammed with scientism posing as science/knowledge.

Part 19—17th to 19th century—Christendom Grapples With World Change (Religion’s Future in View of Its Past; Awake!—1989)

As soon as modern science was born in the 17th century, . . . Spectacular scientific breakthroughs enveloped science in a halo of infallibility and authority, producing scientism, a religion in itself, a sacred cow.

Part 4 Science​—Mankind’s Ongoing Search for Truth (Awake!—1993)

Anyone misled into believing pseudoscientific theories becomes a victim. . . .

This belief was intensified as scientific progress continued to erode the antiscientific attitude false religion had once fostered. Commerce and politics began recognizing science as a powerful tool to be used in achieving their goals, be it monetary reward or consolidation of political power.

Clearly stated, science was slowly developing into a god, giving rise to scientism. Webster’s Ninth New Collegiate Dictionary defines this as “an exaggerated trust in the efficacy of the methods of natural science applied to all areas of investigation.”

This is a phrase these philosophers are very fond of using (especially those most active in promoting their unverified philosophies/ideas and myths sold under the marketingbanner "Science"): "speculation is free".

“Rule I. We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances.
Rule IV. In experimental philosophy we are to look upon propositions collected by general induction from phenomena as accurately or very nearly true, notwithstanding any contrary hypotheses that may be imagined, 'till such time as other phenomena occur, by which they may either be made more accurate, or liable to exceptions,

This rule we must follow, that the argument of induction may not be evaded by hypotheses.

“As in Mathematicks, so in Natural Philosophy, the Investigation of difficult Things by the Method of Analysis, ought ever to precede the Method of Composition. This Analysis consists in making Experiments and Observations, and in drawing general Conclusions from them by Induction, and admitting of no Objections against the Conclusions, but such as are taken from Experiments, or other certain Truths. For Hypotheses are not to be regarded in experimental Philosophy.” (the latter leading to real science, this term later became known as "modern science", but by then, everyone had already ignored Newton's warnings and the promotion of their unverified philosophies and myths/false stories was their primary occupation, see 2 Timothy 4:3,4 quoted before.)
- Isaac Newton (from Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica)

The Encyclopædia Britannica on inductive reasoning:

"When a person uses a number of established facts to draw a general conclusion, he uses inductive reasoning. THIS IS THE KIND OF LOGIC NORMALLY USED IN THE SCIENCES. ..."

Knowledge (Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2)

Knowledge (gno'sis) is put in a very favorable light in the Christian Greek Scriptures. However, not all that men may call “knowledge” is to be sought, because philosophies and views exist that are “falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1Ti 6:20) ...
... Thus Paul wrote about some who were learning (taking in knowledge) “yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge [...] of truth.” (2Ti 3:6, 7)

“... having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power and from these turn away. From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.” (2Ti 3:5-7)

“Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, turning away from the empty speeches that violate what is holy and from the contradictions of the falsely called ‘knowledge.’ By making a show of such knowledge, some have deviated from the faith.

May the undeserved kindness be with you.” (1Ti 6:20,21)

How does God view the “wisdom” offered by human philosophy?

1 Cor. 1:19-25: “It is written: ‘I will make the wisdom of the wise men perish, and the intelligence of the intellectual men I will shove aside.’ Where is the wise man? Where the scribe? Where the debater of this system of things? Did not God make the wisdom of the world foolish? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom did not get to know God, God saw good through the foolishness [as it appears to the world] of what is preached to save those believing. . . . Because a foolish thing of God [as the world views it] is wiser than men, and a weak thing of God [as the world may see it] is stronger than men.” (Such a viewpoint on God’s part is certainly not arbitrary or unreasonable. He has provided in the Bible, the most widely circulated book in the world, a clear statement of his purpose. He has sent his witnesses to discuss it with all who will listen. How foolish for any creature to think that he has wisdom greater than that of God!)

Source: Philosophy (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

“Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,

Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,

Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Woe to those wise in their own eyes

And discreet in their own sight!” (Isaiah 5:20,21)

It would be so nice if people stopped falling for it. I see so much human potential going to waste and being wasted. For true understanding, knowledge, insight, discernment and wisdom, for an effective way of training your mind's thinking ability, perceptive powers and the ability to process information in a logical coherent and reasonable manner, while being honest with oneself, you only need 1 main source. Read Isaiah 48:17,18.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Why do we accept this ?

But there has to be tells and honestly I am still unconvinced

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gouldielockstitch
The religious have religiously shown up.

Where is the logic?

Guess we'll have to start over?

Oh, and thanks for underscoring my point in the 1st paragraph in my 1st comment, after: "will be squashed...".

Ridicule (Insight on the Scriptures)

The act of belittling or exposing to contempt, derision, or mockery. There are a number of Hebrew and Greek words that express varying degrees of ridicule, the choice of word depending on circumstances. We therefore read in the Bible of persons that mock, deride, sneer, scoff, jeer, laugh at, or make fun of others.

Ridiculers are, in general, detestable to others. (Pr 24:9) If such do not accept reproof, they will experience disaster. (Pr 1:22-27) . . . Ridiculers often refuse to listen to rebuke (Pr 13:1) and do not love those reproving them. (Pr 9:7, 8; 15:12) Nevertheless, they should be disciplined for the benefit of others. (Pr 9:12; 19:25, 29; 21:11) Instead of keeping company with such unholy ones, it is better to drive them away; much happier are those who refuse to sit with ungodly ridiculers.​—Ps 1:1; Pr 22:10.

Ridicule Against God’s Servants. . . .

Ridiculing Jesus and his disciples. . . .

Justifiable Ridicule. . . .

Ridiculers in “the Last Days.” One feature of the sign marking “the last days” would be “ridiculers [literally, players in sport (of mocking)] with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires [“own desires for ungodly things”; Jude 17, 18] and saying: ‘Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.’” (2Pe 3:3, 4) Obviously, such ones do not heed the advice of Isaiah 28:21, 22, warning of the grave danger of scoffing at Jehovah.

“God Is Not One to Be Mocked.” The apostle Paul warns of the serious danger that attends an attempt to mock God, that is, the danger that comes to one who thinks that the principles of God’s administration can be treated with contempt or can successfully be evaded. He writes to the Galatian Christians: “For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving his own mind. . . . Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap; because he who is sowing with a view to his flesh will reap corruption from his flesh, but he who is sowing with a view to the spirit will reap everlasting life from the spirit.”​—Ga 6:3-8.

Here the apostle shows that a person should not deceive himself with a false estimate of his own worth, thereby ignoring God and his Word. He should clean up his life to walk by the spirit as the Word directs. If a person does not do this, but instead goes on sowing with a view to fleshly desires, he is ‘accepting the undeserved kindness of God and missing its purpose’ and is treating God’s instruction as contemptible. (2Co 6:1) He may deceive himself into thinking that he is safe. Nevertheless, God knows his heart and will judge him accordingly.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Why do we accept this ?

I’m not even convinced.

It is all very subtle.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

You will be normal, back to how it always was.

How it always was for whom?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Why do we accept this ?

I’m not even convinced.

It is all very subtle.

Agreed.

You really have to pay attention and try to view things peripherally in order to glimpse it.

<< 1   >>

join