It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Brandon Returns. . . .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Says the guy whos own posts are disjointed, barely coherent TDS fueled rants.

Ha

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to:: tanstaafl
It was definitely a scam, and it's still ongoing. He sure did rebuild the military, right into the ground. But he had a couple thousand auto-deposited to our accounts, so we are supposed to appreciate it and ignore the rest of the scam so he (the big guy can keep getting his cut without anyone caring.

That's Joe Biden. The biggest and most destructive POS on the planet.

I was talking about Trump, and you were talking about Biden, so we're both right...

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: WeMustCare

Hey...I'm glad you brought that up: I have 50 years of ER response..and I see it plainly: DRUGS.

Im going on record ...since they won't divulge his medical recs.....that Donny is Delirious on Opioids.

Opioids. Prove me wrong: you can't: He has EVERY.SINGLE.INDICATOR.I.WOULD.USE.TO.ESTABLISH.Sobriety.

Mood swings, crazy talk, jubilant at troubles, dismissive, smiling, no sleep, no "family"... and weight gain and puffiness....among about a dozen others....

Yep! I'm saying it: Addict..so prove me and a ton of EMTs...are wrong. You can't.
✌️

Prove you aren't a serial goat rapist.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

"I see no-thing! Noth-ing"-to Cornoral Hogan

The Shultz defence! Masterful legal tactic

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Why would anyone want to prove that! The one you don’t chase is the one you don’t get.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
He didn't rewrite a damn thing.

You believe in crap. Fiction. Hot air from buffoons and rapists.

Try looking up some facts for once.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Their work is so nearly done you utter fools cannot even see it. Bickering with each other when you should be supporting each other and working together.

The US is so fractured it won’t take much and you’ll fall into what they want.

Again as an outsider with no dog in the fight, what did Trump actually do wrong as president?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688

Again as an outsider with no dog in the fight, what did Trump actually do wrong as president?

He prevented the first Female President from being a Democrat who had a 90% chance to win...

And they still can't get over it...

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheEvilScotsman

Of course he didn't. Biden is so far gone mentally he probably can't write his own name.

Solid advice.
You should try it.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheEvilScotsman

You believe in crap. Fiction. Hot air from buffoons and rapists.

Truly knowing and caring about right from wrong, and following a pure path of right means not having the need of "looking up facts" for someone else to tell you what is true or false. Going by your name, you have made your choice.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: WeMustCare

Hey...I'm glad you brought that up: I have 50 years of ER response..and I see it plainly: DRUGS.

Im going on record ...since they won't divulge his medical recs.....that Donny is Delirious on Opioids.

Opioids. Prove me wrong: you can't: He has EVERY.SINGLE.INDICATOR.I.WOULD.USE.TO.ESTABLISH.Sobriety.

Mood swings, crazy talk, jubilant at troubles, dismissive, smiling, no sleep, no "family"... and weight gain and puffiness....among about a dozen others....

Yep! I'm saying it: Addict..so prove me and a ton of EMTs...are wrong. You can't.
✌️

Prove you aren't a serial goat rapist.

Why, what did she say ?

She can’t prove anything.

edit on 6-1-2024 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Biden stated that Trump is campaigning all about Trump and not about America.

Yet all Biden in doing is campaigning all about Trump and not about America.

Biden and the Democrats have no platform, no policies, no nothing.
They have F’ed up America so bad, the only person that could possibly fix it is Trump.

All Biden can do is whine about Trump because he knows he cannot beat Trump in a fair election without massive fraud.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

He campaigned on greatly reducing the deficit.

His admin did see crisis, so did those of the admins before him which none of us gave a pass to. Because that’s the job.

Trump insisted on signing the checks that went out and advocated for the congressional spending packages. It’s not like he was against it.

He got the job because Obama fumbled the economy so hard. Trumps admin got close to the same amount of debt as Obamas two terms.

Sugar coat it however your want. His economic legacy is ass. We can blame it on COVID… but then we’ll just always have to blame every crisis for presidential short comings and where will we be then? Leaders have to be able to make decisions when it’s hard.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Do you believe Biden would have done better?

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Do you believe Biden would have done better?

No I don’t. But I also think neither have any business being president.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

you do realise that is in regard to trump saying it years ago, even Joe Rogan admitted he was wrong when he found out

Joe Rogan left red-faced as he incorrectly blames Trump gaffe on Biden

seems people have short memories

Not that this is a defense of Biden but dont fall for out of context short clips

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

He campaigned on greatly reducing the deficit.

Yes, as well as rebuilding the military, and many other campaign promises... almost all fo whcih he actually kept, which is something almost unheard of in even semi-recent times.

His admin did see crisis, so did those of the admins before him which none of us gave a pass to.

Not a crisis where the entire economy was shut down for over a year, and mostly shut down for an additional 1+ years. No other President has had to deal with anything even remotely like the manufactured response to Plan/Scam-demic before.

He got the job because Obama fumbled the economy so hard. Trumps admin got close to the same amount of debt as Obamas two terms.

Sugar coat it however your want.

In spite of the spending, the economy was booming, manufacturing was returning, we were energy independent for the first time since forever, he got some pretty excellent tax cuts pushed through (even though they were temporary, best he could do at the time), and very importantly, he was well on the way to finally and properly securing our southern border - and reduced traffic across the border dramatically, etc, etc, etc - all while being systematically attacked by bad actors in our own government intelligence and law enforcement agencies and vilified non-stop by the MSM for no reason other than radical leftists whiny-babies didn't get their way in 2016.

Call it sugar coating if you want, but it is the most substantive sugar coating we've seen since... forever.

His economic legacy is ass.

Only in the eyes of radical leftist whiny-babies and those whose brains are nothing more than TDS-soaked raisins.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

seems people have short memories

Not that this is a defense of Biden but dont fall for out of context short clips

It all depends right? Was biden's clip incorrect? The difference is Trump can talk off the cuff for hours very coherently and the left will grab seconds of any gaff he might make. Think about you or I talking for hours without a script about many subjects, do you think neither of us would have gaffs?

Biden can hardly get through a sentence reading a teleprompter and if he gets off script for a second it goes really bad in a just close your eyes and look away bad.

That there is the difference we are talking about. Do I think Trump can still do a good job, yes. Would I like to see a younger sharper person instead, yes... But we take what we are given, right?

edit on x31Sun, 07 Jan 2024 09:57:47 -060020246America/ChicagoSun, 07 Jan 2024 09:57:47 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

There was literal trillions of dollars printed and thrown into the wind. It was a massive blunder.

The interest rates going to near zero also caused years of inflation and ruined the housing market.

COVID wasn’t Trumps fault just like 9/11 wasn’t bushes or the housing crash wasn’t obamas. But all three fumbled and we’ve seen rampant inflation and economic problems because of it.

Me disagreeing with his policy is consistent with disagreeing with prior administrations for the same reasons.

You can call it TDS, it doesn’t change the facts that we have a bunch of economic problems that are partly due to a failed response to COVID on a massive scale.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

There was literal trillions of dollars printed and thrown into the wind. It was a massive blunder.

For the Covid scam spending, I don't disagree, but how much of the same has occurred under O'Bidens regime?

The interest rates going to near zero also caused years of inflation and ruined the housing market.

You're blaming that on Trump? Newsflash: rates were at essentially zero when Trump was elected, but they actually started UP almost immediately after he was elected.

So, how long were the interest rates at zero during Obama's regime? Answer: basically the entire 8 years of his term.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join