It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Brandon Returns. . . .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm glad you watched it.

...so I don't have to.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Actual video footage of me watching his speech.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JinMI

Actual video footage of me watching his speech.

I didn't know you were Commodus Jokerus!

Sorry, didn't mean to dox you.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
He kind of gets the words out and in about 10 minutes when the real serious drugs wear off, he goes all crazy. Can you imagine him in a 2-hour debate with Trump? We are so desensitized to Biden that if we can even understand what he is kind of saying we see it as good for him.

edit on x31Fri, 05 Jan 2024 17:24:52 -060020244America/ChicagoFri, 05 Jan 2024 17:24:52 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Stay with me here. Just some musing. Looking from the outside in I think it’s fair to say that the ENTIRE world has been shocked and dismayed at Biden becoming president against all odds, staying president and being allowed on to any political stage. It seems so far fetched that anyone would support such an obvious and utter muppet.

However, imagine if this was all be design. Imagine if the election was stolen, but not how anyone thinks. The USA have had to endure an utter senile moron running their country into the ground. Divisions have grown deeper. Political posturing ever more ludicrous. Polls now showing Biden and the Dems in absolute free fall.

Now imagine, just for a second, that he wins again, what would happen then?

Your enemies have a great playbook and they know the long game.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

When it's far past way too late, people will be begging for outside aid and support.

They will make you beg for the next dictator.

They will make you beg for the bugs....

Happy to be wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
….the media is doing its job of keeping us arguing with each other, distracted and accepting of bad supposedly ELECTED government leadership.

We should expect better.

Well….back to South Park season 6

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCameaSpider

at least you spend your spare time wisely. So much wisdom in that show.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

PM 4U

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AlongCameaSpider

at least you spend your spare time wisely. So much wisdom in that show.

I agree.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
DARK BRANDON now has members of his administration VIOLATING THEIR OATH to go after former U.S. President, 2024 candidate, Donald Trump!

Joe Biden’s government continues to deny its involvement in attempting to remove Donald Trump from the ballot in a number of U.S. states, with the leading proponent of the endeavor – Noah Bookbinder – recently quietly removed from a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) website which previously featured him prominently as a Biden-Mayorkas appointee.

Bookbinder, also a former Obama-era appointee, was working through his CREW organization to remove former President Donald Trump from Colorado’s 2024 primary ballot, while serving as an appointee in the Biden government.

Bookbinder is the president and CEO of the left-wing lawfare organization known as Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW).

Just days ago, in late 2023, he appeared on the DHS website as a member of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’s ‘Advisory Council’.
Source: thenationalpulse.com...

If you have access to any conservative VIP's in government or media, get this IMPORTANT information to them ASAP. The Biden Impeachment Committee needs to know that Joe has people violating government regulations to get competitor Donald Trump removed from the 2024 race!

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
We have a decrepit puppet controlled by *best guesses*, and a guy who helped reign in as much debt as obamas two terms in only one.

We’re screwed.

Both these guys are absolute clowns. And anyone acting as if one is a good option is kidding themselves.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: whyamIhere

You know? The fact everybody calls him..respectfully due..."Mr. President" everyday the rest of his life...he really believes it. It's verbally affirmative....so Treasonous Trumpty Dumper...everyday....really believes it..

Sad....

So many drugs. So much stress. "rest of his life" is probably not long. If only he had been injected with a REAL Covid vaccine.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Biden is such a fear monger.

Only the most gullible believe we almost lost America in the isolated hours long riot on January 6th.

The only problem is these gullible people are being made so fearful that they might start being violent about it... and for what? They were already going to vote for Biden no matter what.

Biden unwittingly is becoming a dangerous man with his rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Can you imagine him in a 2-hour debate with Trump?

THAT I'd love to watch!!

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
He kind of gets the words out and in about 10 minutes when the real serious drugs wear off, he goes all crazy. Can you imagine him in a 2-hour debate with Trump? We are so desensitized to Biden that if we can even understand what he is kind of saying we see it as good for him.

That’s the big elephant in the room the democrats are afraid of. That’s why they have to keep trump from running.

They can’t afford to show the world on prime time TV (presidential debates) that the most powerful man on earth is a rambling Baffoon of a President.
edit on 6-1-2024 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

THAT I'd love to watch!!

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
We have a decrepit puppet controlled by *best guesses*, and a guy who helped reign in as much debt as obamas two terms in only one.

This tired old argument again?

1. His first large spending spree was to rebuild our military, one of his campaign promises, and one that cannot be done without spending a lot of money.

and

2. The rest was because of the Plan/Scam-demic.

Oh - and

3. All with the full cooperation of the entire Congress - you know, the ones who acrually approve the budgets?
edit on 6-1-2024 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

This tiored old argument again?

1. His first large spending spree was to rebuild our military, one of his campaign promises, and one that cannot be done without spending a lot of money.

and

2. The rest was because of the Plan/Scam-demic.

Oh - and

3. All with the full cooperation of the entire Congress - you know, the ones who acrually approve the budgets?

It was definitely a scam, and it's still ongoing. He sure did rebuild the military, right into the ground. But he had a couple thousand auto-deposited to our accounts, so we are supposed to appreciate it and ignore the rest of the scam so he (the big guy can keep getting his cut without anyone caring.

That's Joe Biden. The biggest and most destructive POS on the planet.
edit on 6-1-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Hey...I'm glad you brought that up: I have 50 years of ER response..and I see it plainly: DRUGS.

Im going on record ...since they won't divulge his medical recs.....that Donny is Delirious on Opioids.

Opioids. Prove me wrong: you can't: He has EVERY.SINGLE.INDICATOR.I.WOULD.USE.TO.ESTABLISH.Sobriety.

Mood swings, crazy talk, jubilant at troubles, dismissive, smiling, no sleep, no "family"... and weight gain and puffiness....among about a dozen others....

Yep! I'm saying it: Addict..so prove me and a ton of EMTs...are wrong. You can't.
✌️
edit on 01243931America/ChicagoSat, 06 Jan 2024 09:44:39 -060044202400000039 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join