It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California to offer illegal immigrants free healthcare

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Oh boy, this is going to get crazy as CA offers free healthcare to all illegals on the tax payers dime. I read that 700k would cost close to 4 billion, but CA has around 3 million illegals so that could be 16 billion and growing at a crazy rate as they become a giant illegal immigrant magnet.

Makes one think about what CA will look like in 10 years as people leave in mass, but are replaced by huge numbers of illegals.

edit on x31Tue, 02 Jan 2024 10:07:16 -060020241America/ChicagoTue, 02 Jan 2024 10:07:16 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Newsom extends free healthcare to 700,000 illegal immigrants despite record budget deficit

California already has a 68 billion dollar deficit and are bleeding population, so who's going to keep paying the taxes to support this?

The blue states are more than willing to roll out the blue carpet for illegals, but Americans be damned.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

It's way way more than that.

It was about 10 millions illegals just in CA in 2016.

It's probably closer to 20 now.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

This is intentional.

They want to bankrupt private hospitals so the government can step in and federalize healthcare.

Now every hospital will be a VA hospital.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Tens of thousands of illegals with diseases now know to head west to California.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Welcome to our world.... we already and always have given them free NHS treatment, to the point of prioritising legal/illegals over us here in the UK.

Don't even start me on how I feel about that!
Something to do with the ECHR (European Court of Human Rights)
Rainbows
Jane
edit on am110America/ChicagoTuesday2024-01-02T10:24:18-06:0010America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

VA facilities are already treating illegals.

source

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
So does this mean we can just start sending all the busses there now?

It would be a lot closer than New York, Denver, Philly and Chicago.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Do they offer free healthcare to citizens?

Genuine question.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Citizens don't matter

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Can the fact that armed forces recruitment and retention and are at an all time low and third world fighting age males are being offered incentives to arrive illegally on our shores possibly be related? One distinct advantage of having non-natives as armed troops is that ,unlike U.K. born citizen troops, these savages will have no compunction in turning their weapons on the populace.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Welcome to our world.... we already and always have given them free NHS treatment, to the point of prioritising legal/illegals over us here in the UK.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Newsom extends free healthcare to 700,000 illegal immigrants despite record budget deficit

California already has a 68 billion dollar deficit and are bleeding population, so who's going to keep paying the taxes to support this?

The blue states are more than willing to roll out the blue carpet for illegals, but Americans be damned.

I read about the 700k at close to 4 billion annually, but CA has 3 million illegals and growing, so I’m not sure what 700k means. They could be 10 million in 5 years.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The rumbling sound of a giant electro magnet !! ☢️😃

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

It's way way more than that.

It was about 10 millions illegals just in CA in 2016.

It's probably closer to 20 now.

No real clue outside of a 3 million number, but how does one count the invisible?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Do they offer free healthcare to citizens?

Genuine question.

They discriminate endlessly against people with money. 😃

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Tens of thousands of illegals with diseases now know to head west to California.

Where would you go if you were even a healthy illegal, then add kids. Subsistence support, free healthcare… beats out 49 other States.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

They discriminate endlessly against people with money. 😃

They constantly invent new taxes for those that actually work for a living.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
So does this mean we can just start sending all the busses there now?

It would be a lot closer than New York, Denver, Philly and Chicago.

They will go there on their own like a mass migration. We still need to hold these cities that think they are too far from the border to be touched while offering sanctuary as some kind of virtue signaling event. Now they can feel the pain what our border states feel.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Where the hell is MY free healthcare? We are getting ready to retire and will have a VERY limited income. Already can't afford groceries. Will be out of savings and looking at being homeless around age 83. I've done everything 'right' ... college, worked, raised family, VETERAN .... but I, the AMERICAN CITIZEN, will be broke and yet still have to pay for healthcare but freak'n ILLEGALS get it for free? That's not right DAMMIT!

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

Now think of 20 million as I pay for mine and my family’s. They use the ER anyways as their primary care. You could wait 10 hours in one depending on the level of medical care needed.

<<   2  3 >>

join