It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Many Migrants And Too Few Guns Yields Disaster - DO NOT Let This Happen in the USA.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
In 2006 I was in Sydney and my sons were 16 and 14....we caught a bus late in the evening to go back to the place we were staying on our one and only holiday we had ever taken....we were actually the only people on the bus ....the bus driver told me that "if it wasnt for my sons I wouldnt get off the bus"...I was so shocked...he elaborated further....my sons are hearing this and were disgusted , frightened and curling their hands into fists, though I doubt to this day they have ever punched anyone....dirty bastard driver dropped us off at the wrong stop so we had to find a taxi

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

If your life choices revolve around the weather, you have much deeper problems.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:13 AM
link   

edit on 1/2/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

It could be too late for European Countries I think... but not sure... maybe something can still be done?? We've been left like Lambs to the slaughter... our Governments have betrayed the people and it could very well get worse because these Islamists are still fighting a war which for Europeans ended a long time ago...

But Mo says every Country must be taken over... so... does it begin in Italy or France?? Or Sweden even??

At least in the UK , we are surrounded by Sea which does make it a little trickier, although people smugglers are willing.

It's the young generation that will have most of the problems if the older generation don't do something about it now. I think, for one... the Conservatives and Labour must be defeated and a Party bought in which cares for the people.I'm not talking about a Far Right Party, just a Party brave enough to send all these illegals back to their Countries of origin and to boot out any Islamists intent on causing harm, whether they were born here or not.... such is the case with people like Angem Choudrey' (However its spelt).

On another note... the name 'Mohammed' has topped the charts for the 2nd year running in babies being born in England.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Conservatives keep making the mistake of citing the number of migrants coming, instead of showing the diseases they've brought and passed on...the drunk driving deaths they've caused, and direct murders inflicted by them upon Americans.

Like what got emotions inflamed over Gaza, and Israel,...SHOW THE CARNAGE.

💡

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   

edit on 1/3/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: starvosan
The men of these countries need to start forming self-defense companies and battalions, and mete out justice on these immigrants by themselves. Doubtless this will force the regular judicial system to intervene; thus at least recognizing the problem.

Check out this Englishman.

“Fk off and go back where you came from”

“You have no business here with Hamas”

“Keep your hands off me” POW!!

LOL!

rumble.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
UK knife crime stats, as of June 2023:- 50,833. Up 76% in 10 years. And that's just reported.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sad but true...

I pray not. Run away and live to fight another day...

It almost impossible to predict how this plays out but all scenarios "civil" look on the face of them blood thirsty and perhaps winnable?.

I may be a fool, or just misplacing my faith. But I believe in White Hats and a plan is in place.

Otherwise we would all be chipped or dead by now... What do I know...

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: McTech2
Sad but true...

I pray not. Run away and live to fight another day...

It almost impossible to predict how this plays out but all scenarios "civil" look on the face of them blood thirsty and perhaps winnable?.

I may be a fool, or just misplacing my faith. But I believe in White Hats and a plan is in place.

Otherwise we would all be chipped or dead by now... What do I know...

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Could be , you are Not Far from the Truth there......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join