It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Sussmann trial revealed Hillary Clinton’s role in the Alfa Bank scandal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Sure if you say so , I mean that seems more likely then the extremes of either ridiculous political party act dumb sometimes

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Authorities who don't like following a "chain of command" structure, are becoming more upset that, most likely, Donald Trump (a real boss) will be U.S. President in 13 months.

Former Defense Secretary Mark Esper Very Concerned Next Trump DefSec Would Be Loyal to America and Commander in Chief.

These guys keep providing me super timely and apropos fuel for my arguments about the structure of the next Trump administration.

Appearing on CNN, former Defense Secretary Mark Esper outlines his greatest concern that within our constitutionally provided civilian-led military structure, a President Trump Defense Secretary might actually be loyal to the Commander in Chief.

In his own words, Mark Esper views this possibility as a very serious problem. I’m not kidding, WATCH
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com... d-commander-in-chief/#more-254249

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
No worries! The Patriots claim with Trump and Jared Leto, I mean Jesus leading them, they can't lose the "new Civil War".

ETA: No, this unfortunately is not satire. Wish it were.
edit on 30-12-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
No worries! The Patriots claim with Trump and Jared Leto, I mean Jesus leading them, they can't lose the "new Civil War".

Yup. The MAGA movement is just the latest embodiment of "The South Shall Rise Again".

Because, you know, it worked so well the first time.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Unless you blow things up and or assassinate a bunch of people there will absolutely not be another civil war a.k.a. liberal wet dream.

And that is because so much is coming out, about to come out, and will be coming out there will be no Democrat or rinos that will be willing to show their faces let alone run for office.
By next election if you are not America 1st in either party you will have no chance.
Do not think for a second stealing it is even remotely possible anymore.
You know how Twitter went to the Right and 1st amendment.
So will the media go.
By this next year CNN will be a right wing outlet.
The only ones that will be on the left will be only those with no shame.
Just the John of God, Keith Reneire, Les Wexner, Weinstein, Epstein island stuff will seal that deal and we haven't even begun that part yet.
The border.
Currency crash.
Money laundering our tax monies through Ukraine and back to democrats AND Republicans like McCarthy.
Foreign collusion in our elections.
Human trafficking, especially children.

It should only take one of these scandals to unravel it all.
But all of them are coming out.
And you cannot stop it.
Trumps court cases are only the beginning of disclosure and declas.
Nothing can stop what is coming.

edit on 30-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I will say the Trump commercials are well done and powerful; especially the last one as I have always liked the song...youtu.be...

edit on 727stk23 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Ah, yes, "releasing the Kracken", "the storm is coming", blah blah, "10 days of darkness", "the great awakening", Biden and Hillary have been hung already and these are body doubles. Trump will release his evidence in a press conference, oops, canceled, will release when he testifies, oops, doesn't even want to go to court, will release in another press conference, oops canceled again. Rudy will testify in court, oops won't testify. Lindell will present during 3 day lollapalooza,oops, not that one, the next one, oops, not that one, next one. Sidney will release the Kracken,oops, not now, later, oops Sidney admits she never verified a bunch of false affadavits,oops,Sidney sanctioned and charged.

Yep, yep, any day now I'm sure.

Gen Flynn sure has been spouting his Q civil war and one religion nation constantly the last few weeks.
edit on 31-12-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

It's fake news. There's no revolution coming, and the "empire of patriots" is some weird branding nonsense that CWM came up with because journalism. I guarantee you, not one person on this forum is ready for war and it will stay that way.

edit on 31-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Yup. The MAGA movement is just the latest embodiment of "The South Shall Rise Again".

Because, you know, it worked so well the first time.

Good example of opposite PR propaganda ☝️👆😃

edit on 12-31-2023 by WingDingLuey because: 🐒

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What will democrats (and many republican) do when/if Trump is reelected?

Will everyone accept the voting results?

Will democrats try to stop vote counting and create an insurrection?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Once SCOTUS rules as ATS thinks, which is the President has immunity in interfering with the election and other crimes, won't Biden just stay in power? Might as well, right?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

So you are hoping for a dictatorship and the end to the Constitution.

'Kay.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Me? No, I'm certainly not hoping. I don't think SCOTUS will rule the way ATS seems to think. And I don't think Biden would do what the last guy was trying to do. But I mean, if a President cannot commit any crime in office as ATS seems to think, then what's to stop any President from working on a whole scheme to turn over the election?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You're presuming guilt of course for Trump.

And innocence on the part of Biden.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Who knows, as I said, maybe Biden will do the same and be successful if the ruling goes the way ATS wants. If Biden did, he would be guilty in my book. ATS would probably think so too. Guess we need to wait until May to see if Biden starts claiming "ballots are in rivers" and the "only way he will lose is fraud". That will give us an idea of what he may plan.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
January 3, 2024

The DEMOCRAT COMPLEX (Media/Politicians/Academia/Hollywood) appears to be increasingly paranoid and desperate.

What does Newsweek news magazine hope to gain with these 2 lies?

Given the nature of the propaganda we are likely to see in the 2024 election, perhaps this should not come as a surprise. However, in an article published today within Newsweek, there is a direct lie about President Trump and the GOP ballot for Colorado and Maine.

Newsweek claims that President Trump “will not appear on the primary ballot in Maine and Colorado."

THIS IS A LIE.

Both states (court and secretary of state) “stayed” their political ruling and arbitrary decisions, which permits Donald Trump to continue appearing on both primary ballots.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Maybe this is simply a case of an uninformed journalist?

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
January 3, 2024

The DEMOCRAT COMPLEX (Media/Politicians/Academia/Hollywood) appears to be increasingly paranoid and desperate.

What does Newsweek news magazine hope to gain with these 2 lies?

Given the nature of the propaganda we are likely to see in the 2024 election, perhaps this should not come as a surprise. However, in an article published today within Newsweek, there is a direct lie about President Trump and the GOP ballot for Colorado and Maine.

Newsweek claims that President Trump “will not appear on the primary ballot in Maine and Colorado."

THIS IS A LIE.

Both states (court and secretary of state) “stayed” their political ruling and arbitrary decisions, which permits Donald Trump to continue appearing on both primary ballots.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Maybe this is simply a case of an uninformed journalist?

THIS IS A LIE. Writing it caps doesn't make it true as much as you want it to.

So how do you reconcile the fact that multiple other sites contradict what TCT is saying? Better yet, show me where it says either state stayed anything?

You won't be able to because, go figure , a clearly biased site like TCT isn't being honest. This is their claim.

Newsweek claims that President Trump “will not appear on the primary ballot in Maine and Colorado,” this is a lie. Both states (court and secretary of state) “stayed” their political ruling and arbitrary decisions, which permits Donald Trump to continue appearing on both primary ballots.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Yet just today your "Moses" did the following:

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday appealed a ruling by Maine’s secretary of state barring him from the state’s primary ballot over his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

apnews.com...

Oh look here are multiple other sites supporting reality and not fan fic.

President Donald Trump's representatives say they will soon file an appeal so that he can stay on Maine's 2024 Republican primary ballot.

www.npr.org...

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday filed an appeal of the decision by Maine’s top election official that he is ineligible to appear on the state’s primary ballot.

www.nbcnews.com...

I know it isn't your fault that TCT wrote what they did but I am sure you truly validated that claim vs just doing a CP here.
edit on 2024pAmerica/Chicago3107-06:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

ButButBut😀

(from above source)

Trump's legal team asked the court to ensure that Trump remains on the ballot for Maine’s Republican primary, scheduled for March 5. Bellows has not removed Trump from the ballot yet, pausing her decision until the courts weigh in.

Added: Question. When is the printing deadline? Maybe the absentee ballots are already printed?

edit on 1-3-2024 by WingDingLuey because: 👩‍🏫🍄

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join