It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Sussmann trial revealed Hillary Clinton’s role in the Alfa Bank scandal

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Saturday, December 30, 2023

When you view the individual acts of Democrat (and some Republican) officials in the Department of Justice, the Judicial System, the Main Stream Media, and certain U.S. States, it's obvious their overall goal is to push MAGA Republicans to the point where "The Empire of Patriots Strikes Back".

Example ONE: A DEMOCRAT Obama Appointed JUDGE told trial attorneys to not let the Jury know that HILLARY CLINTON was part of the corrupt "get Trump" scheme.

Clinton was not supposed to be mentioned in the Sussmann trial, because Judge Christopher Cooper, an Obama appointee, issued a series of orders limiting the scope of the trial and its evidence. The orders were viewed as “spar[ing] the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee … potential embarrassment.”
Much More at: thehill.com...

Example TWO: Our DEMOCRAT-run FBI arrested MAGA Republican DONALD TRUMP for having Classified Documents at home. But the FBI did not make a big deal out of Democrat President JOE BIDEN having collected Classified Documents at his home, over many years.

Trump Gets Arrested - Biden Gets a Pass: thehill.com...

Example THREE: The DEMOCRAT-run Jan6 Congressional Committee issued a Criminal Referral against former President Donald Trump for inciting violence at the U.S. Capitol on Jan 6, 2021. In reality, President Trump told everyone to be peaceful, and to go home peacefully after the violence started.

The Jan6 Committee of MAGA-haters didn't show this to anyone: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Example FOUR: President Joe Biden's Special DOJ Prosecutor Jack Smith is further inflaming MAGA Patriots by asking judges to NOT let Donald Trump's legal team present evidence that proves he is NOT GUILTY of "Election Interference", "Incitement of Violence" (and other) charges that Biden's DOJ has filed against Donald Trump, Biden's #1 political opponent.

Smith Asks Judge to Limit Evidence Trump can Present: www.newsweek.com...

Example FIVE: Adding Fuel to the potential for Civil War are LIBERAL state officials who are attempting to keep candidate Donald J. Trump off the 2024 Presidential ballot in their respective states.

MSNBC says Trump is off the MAINE and COLORADO Ballots: www.msnbc.com... (MSNBC is the #1 MSM News Outlet Provoking Civil War.)

Example SIX: DEMOCRATS are calling "911" during the day and night to tell police that there is a "disturbance" at the homes of specific people. These people are mostly MAGA Republicans in POLITICS and NEWS MEDIA and ACADEMIA.

Police have "swatted" at least 13 families since Christmas!: thepostmillennial.com...

-----------------

DEMOCRATS/LIBERALS appear to be intentionally pushing the envelope to see how far they can provoke Trump-Supporters/MAGA-Patriots.

It's a very dangerous undertaking, considering the people and the man they're provoking, are likely who will control all aspects of the United States of America in 13 months.

And there's always the possibility that Democrats/Liberals could break the camel's back before the November 2024 election, which would be horrible for the entire nation, but especially for them.

BEST ADVICE for Democrat Government Officials, Judges, Main Stream Media, and State Officials, is to USE YOUR COMMON SENSE and suppress your "death wish" inclinations. Let Americans freely choose whom they want to run this country, via elections that are fair and not interfered with.

-WeMustCare

edit on 30122023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jan 5 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit to use source title

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Balkanization seems inevitable at this point.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Balkanization seems inevitable at this point.

Elaborate please?

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

This is exactly what they want.

They want an excuse to shoot and kill people.

I have been saying for a long, long time that the politicians (on both sides of the aisle) are rotten, so corrupt, so filthy that they konw that if their deeds ever come to light it'll be tar, feather, pitchforks and gallows for them. They will burn it all down before they let that happen.

BTW, apparently I am deep in psychosis...

ETA: Yeah, I know that that is probably a doctored image, but it makes a point.

originally posted by: WeMustCare
It's a very dangerous undertaking, considering the people and the man they're provoking, are likely who will control all aspects of the United States of America in 13 months.

For the reason stated above, I don't see them letting that happen. Again, I firmly believe that we are at the point that they will literally burn it all down before they let their political enemies take over.

And IF they do let it happen without a violent fight, I'll be wary of whomever they let into power for the next round, because I'm still not convinced that they are not actually ALL in on the plot.

:
edit on 2023 12 30 by AwakeNotWoke because: ETA.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

What is balkanization of the United
States?
Balkanization or Balkanisation is the process
involving the fragmentation of an area,
country, or region into multiple smaller and
hostile units. It is usually caused by
differences in ethnicity, culture, religion, and
some other factors such as past
grievances
en.m.wikipedia.org...> wiki

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Elaborate please?

balkanize: to divide a country or region into smaller unstable hostile groups or states towards one another through political, religious, culture, ethnic, or culture reason by a third controlling party/ parties in order to direct a course desired.

term comes from the balkin wars.
edit on 30-12-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

And your overall goal is to make sure MAGA Republicans do absolutely nothing hostile or untoward besides paying taxes and voting and all basic civic duties until (at very least) the election is over? Just for clarification. Thanks.

I'm also trying to google this alleged "The Empire of Patriots Strikes Back" terminology. Nothing comes up. Almost like it doesn't exist.

edit on 30-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Your statement made me recall what the Top U.S. House Democrat said last week.

Radical Trouble-maker HAKEEM JEFFRIES said the day after Christmas...

We will never yield our democracy to the MAGA extremists who want to take it away.
Source: twitter.com...

Interesting how Christmas made both JEFFRIES and BIDEN more sour and hate-filled.

Santa must have given both of them lumps of Coal.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: justmeonly2

States?
grievances

Thank-you! I've seen that word "Balkanization" before, but never asked until today what it meant.

Now I know.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: justmeonly2

States?
grievances

It not only has begun but they have already captured states that are ready to leave the Union.
It is my opinion they are waiting to capture Texas before they make the push.
California and Hawaii sure look like they are in bed with China and China has bought these 2 states as well as Washington.
All the stupidity behind electric trucks and shutting down diesel makes, ridiculous minimum wage, shutting down farmland with superficial droughts, etc.
China wants Kalifornia and has it.
They need the ports in Texas.
Once that happens they blowup the Mississippi bridges and the Midwest is at their mercy.
NY is gone.
It will take Trump or someone like him to avoid the balkanization after the Civil War.
And I believe that has already happened and the civil war is avoided.
But it will be a very crazy year before we are past this crisis.
We still have the crash and transition from fiat currency in front of us.
So I just heard Mexico is not accepting usd for payment now???

This is your pilot speaking.
Please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts we are about to experience some heavy turbulence.
At least we have Biden in place to take the blame for all of it.
I mean that.
We need that figure we can all hate and blame everything on.
Forgiving our countrymen for all the nastiness they put us through is going to be very difficult but we will have to find a way to do it.
At all costs we must avoid the civil war or we will be balkanized.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Your ability to write fan fic is truly impressive.
I doubt you will ever answer this but why are you so afraid of the truth or just letting facts get your point across.

EXAMPLE 6
There isnt a single place in the source article you provided that blames Democrats, go figure you made that one up.

EXAMPLE 5
Multiple news sources keep talking about it because that is currently the status of Trump on the ballot in those 2 states.

EXAMPLE 4

n a Wednesday filing, Smith told the court it "should not permit the defendant to turn the courtroom into a forum in which he propagates irrelevant disinformation and should reject his attempt to inject politics into this proceeding."

www.newsweek.com...

So that isn't a reasonable request?

EXAMPLE 3
If you can truly look at the transcripts of what Trump said on the 6th and believe he didn't talk out of both sides of his mouth, like all politicians, then I am not sure what you are viewing.

He said this

if you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore".

www.bbc.com...

Yet he also said this

Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard

www.bbc.com...

Because go figure being a politician he acted like a politician.

EXAMPLE 2
Except for the fact that Trump wasn't arrested, he was indicted.

Mr. Trump confirmed on his social media platform that he had been indicted.

www.nytimes.com...

EXAMPLE 1

The trial of former Clinton campaign attorney Michael Sussmann crossed a critical threshold Friday when a key witness uttered the name “Hillary Clinton” in conjunction with a plan to spread the false Alfa Bank Russian collusion claim before the 2016 presidential election.

thehill.com...

Didn't really prevent it.

LOL your best advice section is awesome..
Come on I know you MAGA'ED along with those Rage Dancers to get pumped up for this thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Thank-you. Good add-on contributions from a unique perspective. Everyone is now even more familiar with how Democrats are increasingly making MAGA Republicans say..."Don't Push It!"

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

I doubt you will ever answer this but why are you so afraid of the truth or just letting facts get your point across.

EXAMPLE 6
There isnt a single place in the source article you provided that blames Democrats, go figure you made that one up.

EXAMPLE 5
Multiple news sources keep talking about it because that is currently the status of Trump on the ballot in those 2 states.

EXAMPLE 4

n a Wednesday filing, Smith told the court it "should not permit the defendant to turn the courtroom into a forum in which he propagates irrelevant disinformation and should reject his attempt to inject politics into this proceeding."

www.newsweek.com...

EXAMPLE 3
If you can truly look at the transcripts of what Trump said on the 6th and believe he didn't talk out of both sides of his mouth, like all politicians, then I am not sure what you are viewing.

He said this

www.bbc.com...

Yet he also said this

www.bbc.com...

EXAMPLE 2

www.nytimes.com...

EXAMPLE 1

The trial of former Clinton campaign attorney Michael Sussmann crossed a critical threshold Friday when a key witness uttered the name “Hillary Clinton” in conjunction with a plan to spread the false Alfa Bank Russian collusion claim before the 2016 presidential election.

thehill.com...

Come on I know you MAGA'ED along with those Rage Dancers to get pumped up for this thread.

Hooey.
In regards to example 4.
Evidence to prove without a doubt about foreign interference with our election is not propagating irrelevant disinformation. It is proving his innocence and the lefts guilt.
The declassified documents prove this.
Trump spoke on January 6 1 hour longer than scheduled and it was a half hour walk to the Capitol.
By then Pelosis insurrection was in full swing.
Trump said peaceful and he meant peaceful and I absolutely know you are aware it is true or you wouldn't try and take it out of context.

If I am wrong tell me.
What does Jack Smith know Trump is going to say?
Come on.

You think you know, tell us.
How would Jack Smith know?
I know.
Jack Smith is 100% certain Trump is going to present declassified proof of foreign collusion to steal the election that is incontrovertable.
His lawyers said that is what he is going to do.
That's how he knows.
There is not and cannot be anything else Jack Smith COULD know.
If so he needs to turn over his sources asap per discovery

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Thank-you. Good add-on contributions from a unique perspective. Everyone is now even more familiar with how Democrats are increasingly making MAGA Republicans say..."Don't Push It!"

As I have often said this site needs someone that posts as frequently as you do , it is just too bad you avoid the facts in most cases.

Interesting, letting the facts tell the story is a unique perspective to you.

Cool , what democrats are doing that?

Also this.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation

EXAMPLE 6

EXAMPLE 5

EXAMPLE 4

www.newsweek.com...

EXAMPLE 3

He said this

www.bbc.com...

Yet he also said this

www.bbc.com...

EXAMPLE 2

www.nytimes.com...

EXAMPLE 1

thehill.com...

Hooey.
In regards to example 4.
Evidence to prove without a doubt about foreign interference with our election is not propagating irrelevant disinformation. It is proving his innocence and the lefts guilt.
Trump spoke on January 6 1 hour longer than scheduled and it was a half hour walk to the Capitol.
Trump said peaceful and he meant peaceful and I absolutely know you are aware it is true or you wouldn't try and take it out of context.

If I am wrong tell me.
Come on.

I know.
Jack Smith is 100% certain Trump is going to present declassified proof of foreign collusion to steal the election that is incontrovertable.
That's how he knows.

All I did for example 4 was quote from the source given in the OP. If you have an issue with that source then let them know.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

As I have often said this site needs someone that posts as frequently as you do , it is just too bad you avoid the facts in most cases.

Interesting, letting the facts tell the story is a unique perspective to you.

Cool , what democrats are doing that?

Also this.

Here let me debunk that video.
All the Trump supporters left and went home already. It is dark.
Antifa is out now
The one guy is flipping people off with both hands.
Half the people are wearing masks.
Obvious libtards each and everyone of them.

Oh and the lady is wearing a flag that touches the ground.
Sorry not happening.
All the crowds are gone as you hear nothing at all when the music stopped.
So weak.
So very weak.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Democrats have no platform to run on.

Open borders?
Failed foreign policies?
Raised taxes?
High inflation?
High gas prices?
High unemployment?

They have to paint the people who actually LIKE America and want to make it great as the enemy.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You asked if a quote YOU pulled was a reasonable request from newsweek, not the op.
And I shot it down like the weaksauce it is.

EXAMPLE 6

EXAMPLE 5

EXAMPLE 4

www.newsweek.com...

EXAMPLE 3

He said this

www.bbc.com...

Yet he also said this

www.bbc.com...

EXAMPLE 2

www.nytimes.com...

EXAMPLE 1

thehill.com...

Hooey.
In regards to example 4.

If I am wrong tell me.
Come on.

I know.
That's how he knows.

All I did for example 4 was quote from the source given in the OP. If you have an issue with that source then let them know.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You asked if a quote YOU pulled was a reasonable request from newsweek, not the op.
And I shot it down like the weaksauce it is.

EXAMPLE 6

EXAMPLE 5

EXAMPLE 4

www.newsweek.com...

EXAMPLE 3

He said this

www.bbc.com...

Yet he also said this

www.bbc.com...

EXAMPLE 2

www.nytimes.com...

EXAMPLE 1

thehill.com...

Hooey.
In regards to example 4.

If I am wrong tell me.
Come on.

I know.
That's how he knows.

You mean like how the OP used Newsweek as their source for that example and I pulled from it?

"Example FOUR: President Joe Biden's Special DOJ Prosecutor Jack Smith is further inflaming MAGA Patriots by asking judges to NOT let Donald Trump's legal team present evidence that proves he is NOT GUILTY of "Election Interference", "Incitement of Violence" (and other) charges that Biden's DOJ has filed against Donald Trump, Biden's #1 political opponent.

Smith Asks Judge to Limit Evidence Trump can Present: www.newsweek.com... "

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join