It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50yo man identifies as female, granted access to little girls' locker room and swim competition

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

A 50-year-old transgender swimmer was allowed to compete against teenage girls at an event in Canada — with horrified parents building a makeshift tent out of towels to shield girls as young as 8 in the locker room.

Melody Wiseheart, who once competed under the name Nicholas Cepeda

“Swimming Canada and Swim Ontario believe swimming is for everyone … people of all shapes, sizes, genders, beliefs and background should have the opportunity to swim to the best of their ability … with the expectation that our registrants treat each other with respect and dignity, and keep our sport environment free from harassment and abuse.”

Source

A 50 year old biological man who identifies as a woman attended a swimming competition for girls as young as 8. He not only competed against them but was given access to the same locker room which he intentionally used at the same time as the girls, forcing several parents to build a barrier out of towels to shield their young girls from seeing his exposed naked body, and him from seeing theirs.
Swimming Canada, the national governing body for competitive swimming in Canada, and Swim Ontario, a similar organization for the province of Ontario, have both stuck to their politically-correct inclusion narrative that swimming is for everyone and that swimming events shall be free from harassment or abuse, where everyone will be treated with dignity.

It's ironic to me that their idea of creating an environment free of abuse and indignity is allowing a 50 year old man to watch pre-teen and teenage girls changing while simultaneously exposing his male genitalia to them. If you're a 50 year old adult biological male and you go into a locker room full of little girls, and then observe that your actions are causing so much distress that the mothers have to come in and build a towel wall to shield the girls, only to expose yourself to them as well, then what you're doing is intentional. In any rational society, this person would be in prison as a sex offender.
edit on 12/15/2023 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/15/2023 by trollz because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Beware of who the left champions.

They champion people of color, then pass laws making them worse off.

They champion women, then pass laws making them second class citizens.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The solution to this is to just pull your kids out of these sports. When all the kids are gone and they are left with nothing to make a profit from, this BS will stop.

File a complaint with the governing body and be clear that as long as they allow this, their child will not be competing. Enough parents get together and they'll listen.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I can actually get behind the outrage for this. The 50 year old trans shouldn't have been allowed to go into the locker room with the young girls. Why was a 50 year old competing against 8 year olds anyway?
edit on 2023 12 15 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I can actually get behind the outrage for this. The 50 year old trans shouldn't have been allowed to go into the locker room with the young girls. Why was a 50 year old competing against 8 year olds anyway?

*sigh*

He probably identified as a pre-teen girl.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Oh Canada.

There’s your answer.

Trudeau probably took the GUY there in his limo.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Why do the parents even let the kids participate. If every participant walked out and the pervert was left standing there alone, that'd send the strongest message possible. Honestly, I'm more baffled by the fact that parents essentially rolled with it and just "built a tent out of towels" to shield the kids.

I understand that the kids had trained and were looking forward to the competition, but at some point people have to draw the line. Had I been there with my kid, I'd have been screaming for walk-out.

Either that or as a father of a woman who once was a little girl, I get a bunch of other fathers together and we waltz into the girls locker room, surround the pervert, stare him down and scare the hell out of him.

And dare anybody to tell me that we can't be in the girls locker room while this pervert is in there.

:
edit on 2023 12 15 by AwakeNotWoke because: What's it to ya?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

... Why was a 50 year old competing against 8 year olds anyway?

You have to ask that?

Lemme 'splain it to ya in real simple terms...

BECAUSE THE WHOLE F'IN' WORLD HAS GONE ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY BAT5417 CRAZY!!!

At the risk of being redundant, I repeat ...

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

You have to ask that?

I can agree with you on that. Everyone does seem a bit crazier these days. I bet it's the microplastics.
edit on 2023 12 15 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I won't even get into the, WHAT THE HELL BUSINESS DID HE HAVE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE," since it needn't even get that far. The simple solution to this problem is having the girls not show up to ANY of the sports games. I mean NONE of the girls. In the meantime, while every single match, be it tennis, swimming, badminton, track, wrestling, softball, etc., ends in a forfeiture and makes the game and the competitions worth zippo and also not worth playing in the first place, and as all of those games become obsolete, you have a group of people file for a new private sports organization, that means one where you make the rules and you have the say of who can participate. Women's sports will crash and lose tons of money, and in their stead, new REAL sports will pop up everywhere and the problem will be solved!

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You have to ask that?

I can agree with you on that. Everyone does seem a bit crazier these days. I bet it's the microplastics.

Microplastics, hell. It's because most people have turned themselves over to demons.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

That's what I'm talking about.

Why in hell do they compete against the anal orifices?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Why would a 50 year old man, woman, transman, or transwoman even want to compete against teen age girls?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

A 50-year-old transgender swimmer was allowed to compete against teenage girls at an event in Canada — with horrified parents building a makeshift tent out of towels to shield girls as young as 8 in the locker room.

Melody Wiseheart, who once competed under the name Nicholas Cepeda

“Swimming Canada and Swim Ontario believe swimming is for everyone … people of all shapes, sizes, genders, beliefs and background should have the opportunity to swim to the best of their ability … with the expectation that our registrants treat each other with respect and dignity, and keep our sport environment free from harassment and abuse.”

Source

A 50 year old biological man who identifies as a woman attended a swimming competition for girls as young as 8. He not only competed against them but was given access to the same locker room which he intentionally used at the same time as the girls, forcing several parents to build a barrier out of towels to shield their young girls from seeing his exposed naked body, and him from seeing theirs.
Swimming Canada, the national governing body for competitive swimming in Canada, and Swim Ontario, a similar organization for the province of Ontario, have both stuck to their politically-correct inclusion narrative that swimming is for everyone and that swimming events shall be free from harassment or abuse, where everyone will be treated with dignity.

It's ironic to me that their idea of creating an environment free of abuse and indignity is allowing a 50 year old man to watch pre-teen and teenage girls changing while simultaneously exposing his male genitalia to them. If you're a 50 year old adult biological male and you go into a locker room full of little girls, and then observe that your actions are causing so much distress that the mothers have to come in and build a towel wall to shield the girls, only to expose yourself to them as well, then what you're doing is intentional. In any rational society, this person would be in prison as a sex offender.

As it has before, justice falls to the women who share those rooms and are eventually confronted with that reality, such that someone finally snaps. No one else can win this fight. Only the moms, sisters, daughters. They have to take it back, the female identity and the sanctuary of womens bath and locker. If they do not we never will.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

As it has before, justice falls to the women who share those rooms and are eventually confronted with that reality, such that someone finally snaps. No one else can win this fight. Only the moms, sisters, daughters. They have to take it back, the female identity and the sanctuary of womens bath and locker. If they do not we never will.

Justice needs to fall to the fathers, as well.

My daughter is nearing 40 years of age. If my daughter were 8 years old today and this happened, among the options on my table would be to gather a few other pissed off fathers, barge into the locker room, push the pervert into a corner, form a human shield around him, tell him that if he turned around and looked in the general direction of my daughter it would be the last thing his damned eyes would ever see.

He'd think twice about doing it again.

But that won't happen today. People are pussies.
Most will whinge and bitch and moan then do nothing while perverts diddle their daughters in public places.

:
edit on 2023 12 15 by AwakeNotWoke because: What's it to ya?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Why would a 50 year old man, woman, transman, or transwoman even want to compete against teen age girls?

It has nothing to do with "competing."

The dude is a pervert. He wants to look a little girls getting dressed in a locker room.

He's as much a "woman" as the male convicts who declare themselves cross-dressers (I refuse to use the word "transgender" as there is no such thing) and then rapes women in a women's prision.

DUH!

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with "competing."

The dude is a pervert. He wants to look a little girls getting dressed in a locker room.

He's as much a "woman" as the male convicts who declare themselves cross-dressers (I refuse to use the word "transgender" as there is no such thing) and then rapes women in a women's prision.

DUH!

Bingo!

That’s exactly the reason.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The trans crap is just letting pedos get close to children.

In the name of equity, equality and inclusion, the excuse.

Nothing but normalizing sick butt holes dirty needs.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The solution to this is to just pull your kids out of these sports. When all the kids are gone and they are left with nothing to make a profit from, this BS will stop.

File a complaint with the governing body and be clear that as long as they allow this, their child will not be competing. Enough parents get together and they'll listen.

One thing schools protect to the teeth is the sports venues. In almost all schools, universities etc. In fact, there is a standing line I've heard from way back and still to the present day when discussing schools and money. If it (the expense) has anything to do with sports, it will be granted. Anything and sometimes EVERTHING takes a back seat consistently through the years.

If these student competitors would simply turn around, walk out and withdraw immediately every single time this happens, it wouldn't take much to shut them down. The students and their parents have the ruling hand but they refuse to take a stand and use it, instead, they simply give in. There is no push back. All those parents making towel tents should have dressed their children and exited the premises immediately. Why they are afraid to rock the boat on these important issues is so disconcerting and downright shameful.
edit on th31202300000031bFri, 15 Dec 2023 19:04:37 -06002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Because they wouldn't even qualify for a 'participatio prize' on their own merit.

I have to wonder how many children of the privaleged elite and those who are pushinf these laws on us would feel if their child were forced to participate in this sort of thing. I'm betting not a single one of them are ever subjected to such perversion; well, except Biden's children and his fan group.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join