It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women with Guns Victims No More

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Articles like this are ones I love to see. More and more Americans going out and exercising their 2nd Amendment rights to keep and bear arms.

www.foxnews.com...

These are not the women that are going to be in headlines of "Too Little Too Late" or "What more could we have done?". They are taking matters into their own hands, and "refusing to stand by", when the law refuses to do so.

I hope more and more women follow suit and take the steps necessary to become lawful and trained gun owners.

And I don't want it to stop at just more women, I want more people to seek and become the lawful and trained firearms owners that this country, more times than not, needs them to be.
edit on 13-12-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

I wish everyone trained and was proficient with a firearm. I believe it would save lives.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

10000% agree with you there

I would not be apposed to it being a requirement to be fully trained or at least take a class or two.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I wish everyone trained and was proficient with a firearm. I believe it would save lives.

Agreed.

But...
What of they smoke weed?
Asking for a friend.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
A gun really is the great equalizer.
My wife is small and physically weak compared to most other women and all men.
She carries, is trained and now has the confidence to defend herself.
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
The reality is, only you are responsible for your own safety.
I love seeing people take responsibility for their own safety and especially women.
I’ve had three of my female relatives murdered. They were all unarmed.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Then I guess they need to establish if feeling good sometimes is worth not being able to exercise your 2nd Amendment rights.

I'm sure it won't take our friend long to show up over here to talk with us about it.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Female gun owner here.
I"m all for it.
Not such a great shot though.
Need more time at the range.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Might I recommend the Mantis training systems Mantis. A little pricey at the start but great for at home, no live fire, training you can do anytime you have a few minutes to train.

You can also get a good quality laser "snap cap", Laser, that is great for draw and fire from concealment dry fire training.
edit on 13-12-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

We have this laser bullet thingy ... you put it in the gun, aim, and fire.
It shoots a laser at your target and you can see how your aim is.
I can do it in the house. I'm still a lousy shot though.
Always have been.
I was in the Army and had to shoot an M16 once a year to 'qualify'.
I was always the last one off the range ... took me a long while.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Women with Guns Victims No More

other wise known as Pistol Packing Mama's

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Practice practice practice!!!!

Start slow and progressively get faster as your aim and shot sequence improve. It will come in time.

I would also recommend watching videos from Lena Miculek on YouTube. She is as good as her father and knows what she is talking about when it comes to dry fire training

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Hell yeah!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I have been thinking about the possible fall of religion throughout the world and / or the belief in God from a Christian perspective. That along with the "meek shall inherit the earth"

Just think for a minute if many among us no longer believed in God along with being sent to hell if a mortal sin was committed. Would that unleash a storm of vengance by all those whom still have a moral compass among humanity, against those who wish to traffic children and humans along with use of children for sex?

So all this attacking religion to eliminate same will they unleash the meek to band together to eradicate the evil and wicked amoung us whom have ruled for decades?

Boom booms do have a purpose.

Think about it

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

it would be more effective to actually address the causes for the initial violence, but that is not profitable. so more crime equals more profit.
pretty #ed up, but that's the bed you made... good night!

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Politicians are addressing the cause of the violence, they are making it easier for these criminals to get out of jail, if they go at all, and get back out on the streets so they can keep doing what they do best.

This way, if someone tries to mug/rape/rob/kidnap/etc, they won't be around to do it again.

What is F'ed up, is that people will sit here and tell us we don't need guns to protect ourselves then wonder why there are so many criminals on the run who will do whatever they want, whenever they want without any repercussions.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I'm sure you'll find reasons to justify your gun fetish.

My point still stands, we have plenty of guns too and only a fraction of the crime... Guns won't solve this problem, guns are reactionary, but a real solution is proactive...

I hope you're cozy in that bed. Grab your comfort gun, It's going to be a new version of the American dream, just relax and fall asleep...

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I think it will depend on how those that still hold religion view the world.

The bible states "Thou shall not murder", but self defense is not murder.

Those of us who carry daily are not out looking to use our firearms but we have them in case the need would arise. Just as the shepherd carries his crook to correct the flock if need be, not to brutalize them without reason.

God and country are held highly by many that I know, and they will do anything to protect that.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

We all know you are scared of guns, it's oaky to feel that way. Someone will be there to protect you, but when they are we know you will not thank them but criticize them for owning such a deadly force.

Take a look at these stats for prisoner recidivism

bjs.ojp.gov...

The crime will always be there as long as these crooked politicians continue to let them back out on the streets, knowing the likelihood of them being arrested again shortly thereafter.

Have any factual data to show that guns don't solve the problem I am laying before you?

Where are the majority of gun violence committed, gun free zones. Almost as if they know the criminals will be met with little to no resistance while committing their heinous acts.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The bible states "Thou shall not murder", but self defense is not murder.

it doesn't state that...

It states, "thou shall not kill"... of course we can freely interpret this to justify our lust to kill those we deem a danger...

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

It’s thinking like this that turns cities into war zones where only criminals have guns.
Here’s the best website showing how the anti gun people continue ruining Chicago.
heyjackass.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join