It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism California's Favorite Trigger Word

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

READ THE LINK IN THE OP They were in the area for a bike theft call.

You should really read things fully before you come in here trying to make everyone else wrong. But that's pretty typical for you, now isn't it.

And yes, if I was in the area for bike theft call, as was in the OP, I would look twice at a white guy doing the exact same thing.

Exactly, bike theft call black or white guy walking in the area with two bikes. Bingo.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

So again, explain how it was a racist stop, if he was in the area of a bike theft with two bikes?

That's right, you cant

Move on along bucko

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

So again, explain how it was a racist stop, if he was in the area of a bike theft with two bikes?

That's right, you cant

Move on along bucko

I never said it was a racist stop, I was replying to the notion that the cops were afraid to act because he was a black guy and they would have been labelled as being racist. They did not fail to act nor fail to try to shoot him dead either. Again, there is now new training for Cali cops and it doesn't include knee jerk killing of white guys who shoot back at them either.
edit on q000000361231America/Chicago3939America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

If they had tried to "shoot him dead", they would have. There plenty of chances to do so.

Glad to know that reacting with self defense to being threatened with a firearm is a "knee jerk reaction". Make s a lot of sense.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join