It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henry Kissinger, War Criminal Beloved by America’s Ruling Class, Finally Dies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: stilhuman
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

your enthusiasm is quite wonderful, a lot of us feel the same.
Something y’all might not have known about me.

I f$ck!ng hate Kissinger.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Kissinger was before my time, soo I really did not care much for what he did or know much of what he did.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Kissinger was before my time, soo I really did not care much for what he did or know much of what he did.
I feel ya.

I feel the same about Hitler.

And Mao Ze Dong.

And Stalin.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
All of us who have lived in the 50's, 60's already knew what an evil douche Kissinger was.

It's nice to see the rest catch up after 50 years.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Deep State death cult believer, purported to have suggested 50% population reduction in third world.

Hope he had come to Jesus with his maker - but I have my doubts.

Opening China sure sucked the middle class jobs right out of the U.S. closely followed by most Western Nations - Thanks Henry!

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I guess Satan finally found a way out of the deal.

Goodbye Henry. You won’t be missed. I am sorry you lived this long and passed so peacefully.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Hope he Rots in Hell . Oh , Did I Mention I Hope he Rots in Hell ?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Couple of things about this death. Even though there is this seeming divide among current members, the memory of this guy seems pretty unified. While some members like to believe that other members hate America, I would like to point out that when he was in power and making those decisions, to question his directives was also called UnAmerican.

And unlike at least one poster here who states that back then we all knew what a mess he made of US diplomacy, this is not true. He was defended by conservative America and liberal America alike. It was mostly the young people, the radical left of the time,who were anti the Vietnam war who saw him for what he was.

edit. Well, maybe not JUST the radical left but mostly the youth who were anti war in South East Asia who skewered him.
edit on 2404511102023Nov2023-11-29T22:45:38-06:002220232023 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Nixon and his trip to China sure chaffed a lot of people. All Tricky ever had to say was '''but Henry sez'' and people would bow to the wisdom.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Let's watch who shows up to his funeral.

I absolutely expect Trump to be there. Kissinger was a mentor and a friend for decades. They tried to meet quarterly during his presidency, but sometimes they could only meet twice a year. But they were friends for decades before, according to Trump.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Let's not forget he was the mentor of today's WEF nutjob Klaus Scwabb.
Birds of a feather and all that.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Nice.

Do Soros next.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Just waking up here in UK and saw the ticker tape on the bottom of the screen saying he has died.
I'm not in the least bit ashamed to say I actually air thumped and said 3 loud Yes!
I first 'got to know' Killinger in my teens in the '70's watching him being interviewed over something and remember telling my parents at the time "I know you have taught me to consider the word hate very carefully before I use it, but in that man's case I make an exception!"
I think my parents were very shocked at the time as I could only say there was "something about him". By the late 80's my parents agreed with me.
Sorry for the long post, but that man was always hovering like the dark shadow of the Grim Reaper for around 50 years of my life even though he didn't have a direct impact on my life, but he did on the lives of millions of others. Today is cathartic!
No Rainbows for this devil incarnate
Jane

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: JinMI

Good riddance.

Even if the above posters are faithfully walking in his footsteps as of late.....

Those posters will cry for weeks when Soros craps out.

And hopefully Klaus Schwab, Gates, the list goes on.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   
If Kissinger didn't believe on Christ for his eternal salvation, then he shares the same fate as billions of others who went before him.

He's separated from the love of God forever. So to will the average man be if we don't believe and repent. There is no distinction in the Lords eyes.

Kissingers life, and death, should be a lesson to others. Even the mighty fall, and are judged. So to are we. We should not celebrate this man's death, as he now has no hope at all, we do - let's hold fast to that!

Mark 4:9
But the cares of the world and the deceitfulness of riches and the desires for other things enter in and choke the word, and it proves unfruitful.

This applies to us ALL, not just Kissinger.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I should have looked closer hehe I didn't see you already posted it. I'm gonna put my comment i made on my post here though.

Here's another article with more info on his personal life. I had no idea he was a sex symbol hehe. I suppose compared to Nixon anybody is a sex symbol though hehehehe.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Dubbed the 'sex symbol of the Nixon Administration', Kissinger had a string of glamorous celebrity girlfriends in his younger years, including journalist Diane Sawyer and actress Candice Bergen.

And here's an article with various photos throughout his life

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 30-11-2023 by Shoshanna because: can't spell

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 03:24 AM
link   
As a life-long student of history, I have all three volumes of Kissinger's White House memoirs on my shelves.

As far as I'm concerned, he was a true master in the field of diplomacy, who understood how international politics actually work and can be made to work for good much better than any of his critics.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

So why are you posting in this thread then?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join