It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What animal is this ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
it looks like that GECKO lizard from the GEICO INS CO commercials!! except this one is brown.

i'm sorry.........i do NOT buy that photo under any circumstances!

you know the commericals for GEICO say they are going cross country door to door until they customer ratings reach 100%...........so maybe that's him in action!!! going door to door!!

angie

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have also seen cases of cats and dogs that have somehow lost the use of the front leggs, and they take to walking upright.
Could be a wierd cat like that...HEY...if you catch it and it IS a weird cat I will adopt it....I wanna weird runnin on its leggs cat to creep people out....I would love a kitty like dat!

Catch it for me please???? I will come and get it.........

>'.'< >'.'< >'.'< >'.'< >'.'< >'.'< >'.'< >'.'< >'.'

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If that "thing" was moving qiuckly, he never would have goten a chance to take that shot in such a small time frame. It looks to me like a dog on it's hind legs.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Dog on its back legs. I've seen dogs do it, a lot actually. Nothing special.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm inclined to go with Odium on this one. To me it looks like you're looking at perhaps a toy poodle on its back legs, but the picture is looking at it from behind. Look midway up its "back" you'll see a lumpy protrusion that looks sort of like a tail...

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
sorry but thats a dog ... it is standing on his back legs ...probably waiting for a ball, or he simply hates to be on a leash...mine used to do the same and ripped his neck apart. cost me a fortune in surgery ... but he is fine now, no more leash.....

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ooops...posted on the wrong page.

[edit on 16-4-2005 by Odium]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hey!!! Have you guys ever seen THE LION KING? It looks like Simone!!!! Sorry, I forgot what specie he is. But I don't think his pecies walks upright.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
timone is a mearcat, and i still think its just bad photo editing

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
looks like it could just be a garden statue

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Either that, or the guy who took the picture needs to invest in some cleaner for his camera lens.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
i dont think it has anything to do with the lense i think that it is a garden statue taken with a shaky hand to pull a hoax on people or prehaps it is the tokoloshie

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
to me it looks like a cat about to jump no somthing

or a really wierd creapy monkey like creature

it feels like ones creaping up on me now
i'm scared

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ill go with cat theory, ive seen cats stretch up to catch bugs, just a lousy photographer and a bullcrap story to go with it lol Theres one born every minute!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The legs don't look like a dog's leg would be shaped. It's almost reverse of a dog's leg, though it could be just from the distortion of the image.

There is another possibility here. How 'bout one of these..............

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
mabee its a really ugly kid

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Unwordly - that's what that is ! Some people only see'm in their nightmares.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
REASONS WHY IT IS PHOTO-SHOPPED

As confirmed earlier, it is translucent with a discolouration around it.

It is not physically feasible for a dog to move that fast on it's hind legs…
…It is not possible for ANY LIVING ANIMAL to move fast enough to become that blurred and STILL retain it's perfect silhouette!

Yes although it is overcast, it is casting absolutely NO shadow, grass indentations or discolouration whatsoever.

It has NO visible joints.

All of the above FACTS (not assumptions) prove it is NOT an animal or ornament, but is nothing more than a (very, VERY badly) photo-shopped image.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Okay okay, it's just my wishful thinking. Seriously it looks like a gangly cat startled. I believe this because I had a gangly cat that looked like that when it got startled...which was just about every time I looked at it.

or maybe...

perhaps a...

..."with big sharp pointy teeth!" *does an enchanter Tim impression*

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

First Impression: A cat or other (normal) animal jumping...with the rear "limb" being a tail....

[edit on 27-4-2005 by Gazrok]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join