It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Journalists and Reporters Be Eligible for the DEATH PENALTY due to Committing Treason?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Why is Axelrod condemning the post-assassination attempt words of possible Trump VP J.D. Vance, and not condemning Stephanopoulos and Raddatz, who have a far greater communications reach?

Axelrod is a headline seeker: thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
July 30, 2024

The President of CBS News was forced out of the company last month. And today we learn that CBS Evening News anchor Norah O'Donnell has lost her anchor job..

Norah O’Donnell will cede the reins of the venerable “CBS Evening News” after the 2024 presidential election in favor of a new role as a senior correspondent who will seek out big interviews and opportunities for deeper reporting, the latest major change at CBS News, after its business was merged with that of the local-TV operations of parent company Paramount Global.
Source: variety.com...

Norah O'Donnell called the President of the United States a liar to his face, during a CBS Town Hall in 2020.

President Trump: The CDC says 8 out of 10 people hospitalized with Covid-19 wore a mask almost all the time. The mask didn't work 80% of the time.

Norah O'Donnell: That's a lie! What you just said is a lie, Mr. President. The CDC didn't say that! Lets take another question from the audience.

O'Donnell is nasty and disrespectful, just like Nancy Pelosi. I hope CBS News assigns O'Donnell to cover the Ukraine-Russia battlefield, and doe not given a helmet! 😠

-wmc

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

O'Donnell is nasty and disrespectful, just like Nancy Pelosi. I hope CBS News assigns O'Donnell to cover the Ukraine-Russia battlefield, and doe not given a helmet! 😠

-wmc

So in this 'peacful and Christian' thread of yours about death for treason to journalists, are you asking that Norah O'Donnell is put forward for such treatment?

I thought after recent events with Trumps assassination, US politics was trying to cool down the hatred , guess i was mistaken

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

-wmc

So in this 'peacful and Christian' thread of yours about death for treason to journalists, are you asking that Norah O'Donnell is put forward for such treatment?

I thought after recent events with Trumps assassination, US politics was trying to cool down the hatred , guess i was mistaken

Yes..You were mistaken. I don't know how other MAGA-AF supporters feel, but When "active" Trump-haters suffer, (job loss, bankruptcy, sickness, death, etc..), I feel VERY GRATIFIED inside.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So you revel in other peoples misery on behaf of them saying mean things about your messiah Trump?

I have seen you mention many times about how you are into religion, is there a part of the bible that encourages such behaviour?

As you stated this Nancy lady said Trump lied, you want her sending to a warzone with no protection because of that. From an outsiders point of view, it sounds quite deranged

Norah O'Donnell: That's a lie! What you just said is a lie, Mr. President. The CDC didn't say that! Lets take another question from the audience.

-wmc

edit on 31-7-2024 by UpIsNowDown2 because: typo

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I don't know about Journalists, but I sure do believe the head of the SS should put their life on the line for their details. In other words, if someone is harmed while being protected by the SS, the head of the SS should give their life in return. It's like a warranty.

That should make security a wee bit better, don't ya think?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

I think if you are rich enough to need security you should probably vet your own people, and if there is a catastophic failure which there clearly was, then i would say 'you're fired' but not literally, its a bit dramatic to warrant death for failure within the workplace, prison if evidence shows you helped in the event though

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

By giving up their own life, Im good with prison for life.

They shouldnt be allowed to simply investigate themselves. Thats for sure!

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

The ABC journalist who was horribly rude to candidate Trump in Chicago yesterday shall be remembered...

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

did she say mean things? hurt feelings?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What a question you've asked in your post. I am an independent voter who again finds himself in the situation to choose the worst of two evils. And therefore, I am voting for Trump. But you fanatical trumpsters make it humiliating to admit my man 🙄
reply to: WeMustCare

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance2
What a question you've asked in your post. I am an independent voter who again finds himself in the situation to choose the worst of two evils. And therefore, I am voting for Trump. But you fanatical trumpsters make it humiliating to admit my man 🙄
reply to: WeMustCare

August 14, 2024

-You have to be extreme in order to fight back against people who literally want to kill your leader.

-You have to be extreme in order to fight back against those who think more highly of Ukraine and Migrants, than they do their fellow/lady U.S. citizens.

-You have to be extreme in order to fight back against those who go on National and International Television to spout outright lies about MAGA-AF leaders. If that person is a high profile Anchor or Journalist, their removal from U.S. News Media is imperative.

Take CNN's DANA BASHfor example:

CNN host Dana Bash was caught lying about Elon Musk and Donald Trump’s discussion on the nuclear attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and nuclear energy during their historic Twitter Space on Monday night.

The Trump-Musk Twitter-X Space shattered all records with over one billion combined mentions in the first 12 hours. It truly was historic.

So, Dana Bash and CNN did what they had to do to tear both men down – they openly lied about their conversation.
Continued at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Dana Bash should be banned from the airwaves. If CNN doesn't call her out for lying, the network should pay a hefty fine into the MAGA-AF fund. BOTH can happen in 2025, if Donald Trump wins the Presidency, and listens to his 100+ million supporters/advisors.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
I don't know about Journalists, but I sure do believe the head of the SS should put their life on the line for their details. In other words, if someone is harmed while being protected by the SS, the head of the SS should give their life in return. It's like a warranty.

That should make security a wee bit better, don't ya think?

Like Ghengis Khan might do?

Lets hope not on that idea. I like pretty much all your posts every time.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Sunday, August 25, 2024

Today was the perfect display of why

REPUBLICANS MUST BE PREPARED WITH PRINTED EVIDENCE and HAVE THAT EVIDENCE ONLINE AT THEIR WEBSITE

when being interviewed by Democrat News Media attack-dogs.

Republican VP nominee J.D. Vance spoke truth, but the NBC witch called him a liar to his face.

SEE HERE: theconservativetreehouse.com...

When Donald Trump was President, at least two media attack-dogs called him a liar at a town hall and during an interview. They said "That is a lie. Let's move on!"....and he just went with the flow.

Not only do you have a staff member on hand with the printed proof, but you tell the audience "Go to ________.com to see it with your own eyes."

I HOPE REPUBLICANS LEARN FAST!

The news media is becoming more belligerent as their time of reckoning approaches.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
August 31, 2024

CNN recorded the first (and maybe the final?) interview granted to news organizations by Democrats Kamala Harris and her VP Running Mate Tim Walz.

Even though it was recorded many hours earlier, and edited to make them look/sound their best, CNN put the word "LIVE" on their screen when broadcasting the interview.

SEE IT HERE: dailycaller.com...

Just another indication of how little integrity our U.S. News Media possesses, and another reason added to why they are our #1 enemy on the planet.

Right here at home, is the #1 enemy of American citizens. 😡

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join