It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Journalists and Reporters Be Eligible for the DEATH PENALTY due to Committing Treason?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Not surprising
to see the same bigots calling for executions.
. . . the same ones, who called for the execution of
Julian Assange
. . . the same ones who call for disbanding of TicTok
. . . the same ones, who push indoctrinating msm media
and parroting of idf megaphones
. . . the same ones, who endorse book burnings
. . . the same ones who back the lies of fascist dictators and
their lying politicians. *sigh*
. . . yet still lie about 'yellow-cake', 911, 'beheaded-babies', 'rape',
any embellished lie to push false flags and THEIR expanding wars *sick*

edit on 9-7-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

I do remember Hillary Clinton seeking to execute Julian Assange when she was Secretary of State.

"Let's just drone him!" she said in one of the e-mails that was hacked and published around 2016.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   
July 12, 2024 Update

The MEDIA is circling their wagons to pretend that THEY DIDN'T KNOW Joseph R. Biden was mentally slip sliding away.

Check this out from CNN, 2 days ago: www.cnn.com...

It's time to make threads and posts across social media to reveal the MEDIA's role in covering up Joe Biden's decline. Their ELECTION INTERFERENCE has transitioned from "COVERUP" (2020 thru June 2024), to what is now becoming an INSURRECTION attempt against our sitting U.S. President...Joe Biden!

The U.S. News Media REMAINS a top 3 enemy of the people! 😡

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Should Journalists and Reporters Be Eligible for the DEATH PENALTY due to Committing Treason?

Pretty sure that the death penalty is still on the books for ANYONE who commits treason ... no matter what their 'job' or coverjob is. But I could be wrong about that ...

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
Not surprising

.... says the same anti-semite who constantly hates on Jews and who calls Hamas murderers and rapists 'freedom fighters', and thus is actually calling for the execution of Jews in Israel. You are the bigot calling for executions.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

By the looks of it the last time anyone was executed for treason in the U.S. was back in 1953.

So I'm apt to ponder probably not in this day of age.

edit on 13-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted by: FlyersFan[/post]

posted by:ToneD[/post]
Not surprising

You are the bigot calling for executions.

FlyerF QUOTE :
" You are the bigot calling for executions"
Show US where I supposedly called for executions ???
ON THE CONTRARY !
NOWHERE DID I SAY THAT ! LIAR !
EVERY ACCUSATION IS A CONFESSION
Why do you have so much hate against EQUALITY ???
Why do you have so much hate against ONE LAW FOR ALL ???
Do you feel some kind of special to be above ONE LAW FOR ALL ???
*sick attitude and then some on your part*
^ Every Time ^ *sigh* . . .
Don't waste our time
with your bull sh@t *sick* when you
can not civilly discuss.

[
edit on 13-7-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GotterDameron23
If someone has infiltrated another country in order to push propaganda, they're not a Journalist.

They would not be traitors, they would be spy's. Spy's can be sent back to their bosses still breathing or they can be executed.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD

EVERY TIME you say 'from the river to the sea' ...
EVERY TIME you call the Hamas murderers and rapists 'freedom fighters' ...
you are a bigot calling for the executions of 6 million Jews in Israel.
You say that crap all the time all over the boards.
Your Jew-hate is there for all to see.
I'm not going to go hunt down your posts.
edit on 7/13/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The idea that they deserve a break should be based on did their actions as a US Citizen given comfort to the enemy, and resources too, make lives be lost? If so, was it a significant amount of folks who suffered death caused by actions unleashed from those lies?

Otherwise, leave them alone. Things related to the Covid lies they keep telling even, might be a focal point for many on Fauci.

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I think the Death Penalty is a bit severe.

IN THEORY there are incarceration and detainment cells that could effectively be employed, but then there's the whole thing about "Ethical and Humane Treatment of Prisoners" to consider and the complications surrounding use of Torture Methodologies as a way to "rehabilitate" folks of this type of Bent.

I'm trying to stay Stateside and focus on Domestic Issues right now because while I have a very strong investment in Peace in the Middle East and a Return to Sanity, there are things going on in that Theatre I don't feel I should comment any further on as it is not a Domenstic Issue and just a kid and should shut up before I get into too much Hot Water for speaking out of turn and my place as a well meaning Young Lady with good intent but I have to remember my place as a Christian and keep my mind focused on Peace and watch myself on certain matters because I really don't want to deal with any more Karmic Blowback as I already have, but Lord Have Mercy and Forgive Me My Sins Merciful Creator, I do have some VERY strong Opinons about the murder of innocents and the horrors of War right now and I better shut my trap before I dig too deep about the abuse of Holy Books.

I am no better sometimes when it comes to Matters concerning Wrath, and it grieves me greatly when I start thinking too much about how to solve this Region of Militant Terror. These assfaces shoud be focusing on Allah's MERCY not the other way round, and boy howdy, so should I.

This is complicated because I sympathize so strongly with the Peaceful Peoples and heavens help me, why they built a Techno Nightclub right on the Palestinian border with how LOUD AND NONSTOP those places can get (sound warfare anyone?) remains a mystery to me. Lord knows it was hard enough dealing with the occassional Trap Party in my Old Complex sometimes, and those only lasted for a couple of HOURS.

See why it's complicated?

One little overbearing Excessively Loud and Unending Drug Fueled Techno Rave and now it's absolute CHAOS out there.

Shutting up now.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

By the looks of it the last time anyone was executed for treason in the U.S. was back in 1953.

So I'm apt to ponder probably not in this day of age.

Have we had treason convictions since then? I recall a husband and wife team of Israeli spy's in DC were executed for espionage. It was huge when it went down late 80s I think?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Im only guessing, do you mean Jonathan Pollard?

If so i dont think he was executed but by the looks of it did served 30 years of a life sentence and was paroled in 2015.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 13-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted by: ToneD

AGAIN, stop your lies, accusations
AND DERAILING THE THREAD
TOPIC > EXECUTING NEWS REPORTERS,
CENSORING THE MEDIA
Obviously THIS TOPIC has triggered YOU.
WHY IS THAT ???

btw
Why do you have so much hate against EQUALITY ???
Why do you have so much hate against ONE LAW FOR ALL ???

Don't waste my time
with your bull sh@t *sick* when you
can not civilly discuss.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
btw
COMMITTEE TO PROTECT JOURNALISTS CPJ
experts condemn killing and silencing of journalists
Thank God Julian Assange is now FREE !
don't you agree FlyerF ?
After all, freedom of media
and speech is protected in DEMOCRACY,
NOT PROTECTED UNDER Nationalistic-FASCISM.

www.ohchr.org...
cpj.org...#:~:text=As%20of%20July%2012%2C%202024,began%20gathering%20data%20in%20 1992.

Karen triggered again instead of staying on TOPIC *sigh*

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Pretty sure that the death penalty is still on the books for ANYONE who commits treason ... no matter what their 'job' or coverjob is. But I could be wrong about that ...

Saturday, July 13, 2024

Wish I could adjust my title, but it's way past the allowed 2 hour window.

The most important MEDIA PEOPLE who should face charges of TREASON, are the few at the top who order their News Networks, Newspapers, TV Outlets, etc., to keep Americans in the dark, tell us things that aren't true, interfere in our elections, endorse illegal drugs and killers coming in to our country, and more.

One of the things Trump/Barr did before turning the Presidency over to thief Democrats and their Joe Biden puppet, was to implement new methods of executions for future use.

From Nov 2020: slate.com...

Those with the most to fear, instantly began screaming how Trump must never be President again! What they don't realize is that their insane anger was essentially telling the 2025 DOJ/Military who to investigate first. They moved themselves to the front of the line.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The only journalists who self publish are independent and not employed. A journalist can investigate, go to the front-line, interview people, write their report and then either send it through to a news aggregate like Reuters for instance, or to their employer.

The editorial decides what is published.

Executing the journalist for doing their job is what fascist regimes do.

I'd prefer a completely free press, unencumbered by state interference.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: covent

See: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Suspected Top Level Traitors are investigated first. They control all that happens beneath them.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The people in those positions have very close ties to people in government and in government agencies. The high-ups in media are in the 'know' and don't publish what is embargoed.

Stuff reported as it is actually happening is often later redacted to reflect whatever agenda is in play at that time. Deflecting away from aspects of an event or story etc by focusing on what the establishment want gen pop to believe and accept as truth or fact.

I truly believe there is no free press anywhere and where individuals try to get news stories out into the public domain, the wheels of power soon ramp up to discredit them and apply an 'official' story that is plausible. Sometimes, those individuals are arrested, 'disappeared' or murdered.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: covent

Higher level Bureaucrats in the Federal Government are also guilty of intentionally misleading the public, in order to help Democrat Presidents and hurt Republican Presidents. (85% of Managers in the Fed Govt vote DEMOCRAT)

As we get closer to the 2024 election the Department of Labor and Statistics puts out a MONTHLY report to the media, describing how Job Growth is Booming. And another report describing how Inflation is becoming less hurtful to consumers.

A week or two later every month, the D.O.L. issues "corrections" to prior months' reports. Those corrections are not reported by the news media...except for a few conservative outlets.

One recent example...

After the fy2023 "correction reports" are added together, a staggering 1 in 4 reported New Jobs the Biden Administration bragged about, never existed.

Good Article Describing This BIG LIE: www.heritage.org...

DRAINING THE SWAMP WILL NOT BE EASY....But it is a necessary and mandatory component of MAGA-AF!

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
Complicit is complicit. Prosecute accordingly.

ABC News anchor journalists GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS and MARTHA RADDATZ are blaming President Trump's "rhetoric" for him getting shot 2 days ago!

Stephanopoulos said, “Of course, President Trump and his supporters have contributed to this violent rhetoric as well.”

Co-host Martha Raddatz said, “Absolutely, George. We were just looking back this morning at some of the things that former President Trump has said. In March he said, ‘Now if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole, that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it.’ he said he was taken out of context. But those are indeed his words!”
Source: www.breitbart.com...

RADDATZ is one of Satan's lowest-IQ minions. Everyone who was listening to Donald Trump's rally speech knows he was describing the bloodbath that would occur to U.S. automakers if Biden is re-elected. Media Fact Checkers confirmed this to be the case: www.factcheck.org...

America would be a better place if Satan's minions in high-profile positions were moved to low-profile positions.

Stephanopoulos and Raddatz are 2 of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join