It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200000 show up to support Israel in DC - No arrests. No vandalism. No Violence. Money to Iran?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

It has been a religious war for centuries.

The only thing that has changed is Israel is recognized
as a sovereign nation, and the U.S. funding Iran via
proxy democrat potus puppets.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
From Tonight...Non-Peaceful Protests...

Link

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

They don't seem to be able to help themselves!

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Still no charges for Loay Alnaji. Story is gone from the MSM. Someone died on US soil. Again,I could see if he was over there and something happened but these are terrorist supporters killing people in the US.

Unacceptable.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Yes, the locals here are pretty pissed about it. Apparently he posted lots of antisemitic posts on X. A professor at Moorpark College. I did see pictures of the victim lying on the sidewalk waiting for the ambulance. A Muslima was helping attend to him. That made me feel just a bit of hope that there still can be love and decency between people.

Not sure the Ventura County Sheriffs Dept can find there asses with both hands, without asking the "chain" which way their are supposed to go to start looking for it.

edit on 11/15/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/15/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

But then the Russian embargo would have had teeth. No one to buy the illegal Russian oil and gas when the market swamped with legal stuff. The invasion wouldn't had the legs it has had so far.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Over 200K people showed up for a nice night of peaceful protesting

Then on the other hand we have this....

www.foxnews.com...

What a surprise that we have non peaceful Pro-Palestine riots going on.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   

People does not get it, this are no protesters this are pro hamas terrorist sympathizers that have been infiltrating the US thanks to the democrats terrorist but kissers in power.

Things are going to get worst, much worst, because what this terrorist wants is chaos.

The FBI has been following many of these protesters because they are known to have links to terrorist cells, soo why in the hell they are in the US.

Thank the democrats terrorist butt kissers for it.

The terrorist cells in the US are charging and empowering the idiots to start acts of violence all over the states and specially against Israelis Americans.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I forgot to add, Iran swear that they will go after American politicians, this is a tread soo having this violent people protesting in front
of the DNC means Iran have already terrorist activated cells in the US.

Also remember the violent protesters decline to tell from where they go the funding for the protest,

I guess biden is sending money to Iran soo they can send their terrorist to the US to target political figures.

Soo peachy, we got a government complicit with terrorist.
edit on 16-11-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

There were also a LOT more police than on 1/6 it looked like to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I guess biden is sending money to Iran soo they can send their terrorist to the US to target political figures.

BINGO!

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Soo America is really been infiltrated by organizations that are supporting terrorist, like UN now controlled by countries that sponsor terrorism the UNICEF and Amnesty international

Yep, this happening here in our own nation, while we fight terrorism.

How in the hell is our own government allowing this infiltration to happen.

Students that does not align with these groups promoting terrorist as good do not feel safe in the schools.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join