It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200000 show up to support Israel in DC - No arrests. No vandalism. No Violence. Money to Iran?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
With the death of an Israeli in the US being killed by a Palestinian protestor vanishing faster than the story of a kid being kicked to death by 15 peers we now see a demonstration that brought 200k to DC show only support and not violence.

Link

Streets were closed around much of downtown amid heightened security, as people gathered in bright sunshine on the National Mall, many draped in Israeli and U.S. flags. “We are here to show the world that we won’t be exterminated again," said Marco Abbou, 57, a personal trainer from Hackensack, New Jersey, who is originally from Israel.

Much different than the protests that defaced US Monuments, stopped House proceedings and allowed the White House walls to be attacked. No cop cars on fire. No one getting beaten.

People with a voice that want to be heard. This is how protesting should be.

Antisemitism in the US was an issue before this attack. They are the most persecuted religion in the US. So, will the people who supported BLM....and Antifa...and Ukraine and then Palestine...back China next when they invade Taiwan?

This was the largest demonstration yet and what does our government do?

Prepare to give 10 billion to Iran. Dozens of attacks in Iraq and other locations where US soldiers are stationed...and our government is giving money to those doing it.

Remember when we had a president who removed the equation? Soleimani had a bad day....

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And not one person from the Biden administration decided to show up.

It says a lot.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

A lot of doublespeak in US two party politics.

Trump was the first to give lethal aid to Ukraine, and some of the broader right is vehemently against any support.

This admin sends two aircraft carrier groups to the region and an Ohio class sub, but the broader left is either anti Israel or supporting of a cease fire.

Russia is Chinas biggest ally, Iran is Russia’s. We skirt a line of dialing back our foreign policy, and being deemed supporters of China through proxy. Truth be told, it’s a spectrum, and some shamelessly or mistakenly lean into foreign interests, some understand we need a lot to do at home before we get sunk in foreign matters.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It says a lot.

Possibly because the administration is reported to be at a very delicate point in negotiations to release hostages held by Hamas in as little as 72 hours?

Anything that could be (mis) interpreted, or purposely "skewed" as the US showing "favoritism" towards Israel, such as an administration official making an appearance at a "pro-Israel rally" in DC, at this juncture could jeopardize those negotiations

And the hostages.
edit on 14-11-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Spot on, but of course since it's on a spectrum you'd get it right!

IMO, what you're speaking to is the entire incentive structure surrounding war and the economies it supports. US, Russia, China, UAE, Europe all depend upon each other in some mode and measure. While also robbing India, Africa, Indo-Asian nations of resources and labor. But on that same measure is the US robbing Mexico and China, subset to them being South America and on and on.

Yet, we still find much more support for war within these governments......

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Yeah Joe Biden said that he hopes all of the Palestinians get free cable because rural blacks and Hispanics have a hard time connecting to the internet to change their profile pic to the Palestinian Flag. It's true. I read it on Gores Interwebs so it has to be true.

Is it true IDF used Wolfenstien to train to get into the tunnels too? I read that on HuffPo....

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Im from Canada but it was a nice change to see American Flags at the march.

I never see the home country's flags during Palestinian marches. In every country where there is a Palestinan protest I only see their flag.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 11/15/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   

If it wasn't for Biden's energy policies gas still would be around $2 a gallon or less. Russia and the ME would have been broke and most likely Ukraine wouldn't have been invaded. Iran would also be broke along with all their various terrorist organizations including Hamas. Had Trump won 2020 the boot would have never left the throats of the bad guys.

Biden not just a traitor to America. He's a traitor to humanity.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech620

If it wasn't for Biden's energy policies gas still would be around $2 a gallon or less. Russia and the ME would have been broke and most likely Ukraine wouldn't have been invaded. Iran would also be broke along with all their various terrorist organizations including Hamas. Had Trump won 2020 the boot would have never left the throats of the bad guys.

Biden not just a traitor to America. He's a traitor to humanity.

I think if Trump had won Putin still would have invaded Ukraine. The US was not a deciding factor in the decision. What really caused Putin to pull the trigger was the EU and talk of admitting Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I lol’ed right at the beginning. That was a good start to the day 😂

But yea, it seems to be a structure to benefit the big players, but not necessarily the average citizens. Convenient for after the whole COVID snafu.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech620

The price of gas was only around $2 because demand went down during COVID. Futures actually went negative around that time, and all the tankers and storage were full waiting for people to buy it and pick it up.

Biden’s green policies certainly brought the prices up and stifled some incentive for more drilling projects… but the biggest things that brought prices up were the OPEC+ disputes and then a collective effort to slow production from Saudi Arabia, Russia, and even some U.S. companies.

Sweet crude costs about $30 a barrel to extract, and that’s not even factoring in some of the biggest North American reserves of shale, sand, or other forms of crude that are harder to refine.

Speaking of refining, I implore you to look into how many refineries went offline in the past ten years due to natural disasters or fire. And in before we imply the fires were on purpose, the big two that caught fire were around 100 years old.

I won’t pretend presidents have no impact on price, but we’ve still been a major oil producer. But it’s not in anyone’s interest to keep prices below the cost to extract and transport the resource. That was a short term black swan.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
My ex-wife went to the rally. So I wouldn't say it was completely peaceful

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Mine sent a text to my wife last week and emailed me. She wants alimony to which she is not entitied to as she accepted a lump sum payout. Last time in court was in 2002 and her suit was dimissed without trial.

Now she stalks. Needs money for her drug habit. She works for USPS. Must have quite the pension upcoming.

Lets GO Israel. No, I dont want the world to end as that will fullfill phrophecy
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The story of the Palestinian boy stabbed to death by an older man shouting death to Arabs disappeared faster. In fact I wonder if many of you here even heard the story.
link

My point is violence begets violence. Saying my side demonstrates more peacefully meanwhile the side being supported just conducted one of the largest mass murders of our lifetime almost makes the demonstrations irrelevant. Don't you think?

Besides that's a handful of pro-Israel demonstrations compared to thousands of peacefully pro-palestine demonstrations around the globe.
X
You're part of a dwindling minority.

If I had the opportunity I'd join both demonstrations. Pro-Israel and pro-palestine because as at the end of the day it's both governments that are getting innocent people killed, not the peacefully people on BOTH sides. But the Israeli government is still the main aggressor and has been for 60+ years regardless of which side you support. That can't be ignored.

Oct 7th wasn't unprovoked.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Didn't look like and deep cover agents were there to stir up riots either !!

I bet the groups had some of their own agents stopping any infiltration !!

It pays to be proactive and preventative

The People there for a cause were probably educated ahead of time to resist any liars too

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The dwindling minority are Jews.

There are 2 billion Muslims over the world. There are 20 million Jews.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The murder of the little boy was horrific and Im pretty sure the members of ATS were all up to date on that horrible crime. there was a thread on here about it.

as far as the number of palestinian protests outnumbering the anti semetic marches, its about quality, not quantity. I dont think you fully understand what a silent majority really is.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It says a lot.

Possibly because the administration is reported to be at a very delicate point in negotiations to release hostages held by Hamas in as little as 72 hours?

Anything that could be (mis) interpreted, or purposely "skewed" as the US showing "favoritism" towards Israel, such as an administration official making an appearance at a "pro-Israel rally" in DC, at this juncture could jeopardize those negotiations

And the hostages.

Well sure, gotta suck up to the cowardly kidnappers.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don't think the number of people really matter. I think those protesters where going to go into the pro-Israeli protests to show their objection to beheading of "40 Israeli babies" soon enough, they have found out it is another Israeli lie to be added to Israeli criminal record of 70-years long of political lies, so they joined instead the pro-Palestinian protests because they have found out that the real 4000 "beheaded/bombed/burned/cooked" children are on the Palestinian side. They have even learned also that Israeli Apache indiscriminately was shooting anyone alive on 7th of October leading to huge death toll on Israelis side then the Israelis later blamed Hamas for all the deaths including the Israelis that the IDF has killed.

Anyhow Israel is an occupying force that play the victim card as means to justify crimes ignoring the fact that they came to Palestine over a British tank to occupy the land and mass slaughter the Palestinian people including but not limited to massacre of 200 civilians taken as prisoners on 1948 known as Tantura massacre.

Israel has special forces unit on social media that the government pays them to feed people lies and misinformation. I believe they have a special unit operating on ATS with job of flipping history.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join