It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan judge says Trump can stay on primary ballot, rejecting challenge under insurrection clause

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

We are the most corrupt state in the entire US, based on investigations and convictions of corruption charges of public officials, attorneys, and elected judges.

Our count of annual corruption cases surpasses the national average 9 times over.

I'm currently fighting a corrupt official in a local county out here........ Our judicial branch doing anything legal, let alone beneficial, is astounding.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Good to hear from ya neighbor. It is absolutely everything you said, and unfortunately, true. Good luck in your issues. Fight the good fight. Always.

Best, MS

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Michigan is at best #14 out of 50 states based on corruption cases.

www.washingtonpost.com...
worldpopulationreview.com...
www.forbes.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Michigan is at best #14 out of 50 states based on corruption cases.

www.washingtonpost.com...
worldpopulationreview.com...
www.forbes.com...

Hehehehehehehehe I'm sad I didn't see this sooner.

In 2019, we were number 1. This wasn't a study done by random outlying factors and a per capita assessment (which I don't have any idea why or how that would factor into anything, other than to keep certain states out of the top spots), but it was stated and set forth by a United States Attorney General.

And the award for best statement ever in a news article:

The level of corruption in Michigan is staggering. It's Democrats, it's Republicans, its the entire political establishment, which is mostly a cesspool of morally bankrupt dirtbags working on behalf of corporations and the wealthy instead of the middle and lower class.

Source of Greatest Line Ever Used in News

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Candidate Donald Trump has prevailed against every one of these state-level assaults by deranged psychopaths.

The latest WIN - Rhode Island: www.providencejournal.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
As of January 3, 2024

WAY MORE STATES have assured citizens that Donald Trump will be on the state ballot, than states who say Trump might not be allowed on the state's ballot.

Here is where each state stands: ny1.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join