It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEFEND THIS - 65 Year Old Jewish man killed by Palestinian Protestor....In LA!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: matafuchs

Oh great.

Now they're killing Jews in America.

It was just a matter of time. Look at the rhetoric and the apologists shilling for Hamas making excuses for the anti-Jewish behavior and instigations.

The news article previously posted said that the 'peaceful' pro-palestine protestors were ""extremely aggressive" and said they were yelling at police and "trying to incite a reaction or response." It wasn't the man holding the Israeli flag that was 'extremely aggressive' and yelling ... it was the pro-palestinian protestors. Blood lust.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Guy was 65. No threat to anyone. He was killed in cold blood by the same people who are killing Jews in Israel. If this would have been a MAGA shooting the coverage would be different and so would your 'feels' on it.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

He said, she said math is the bestest...

I'd also go argue with an agry mob... DERP

May he rest in peace and the assailant rot in prison.

edit on 7-11-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

That sounds alot like projection...

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Guy was 65. No threat to anyone. He was killed in cold blood by the same people who are killing Jews in Israel. If this would have been a MAGA shooting the coverage would be different and so would your 'feels' on it.

We really don't know what happened before the physical altercation, and wasn't he holding a flag? I'll wait for a proper investigation by police.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

So did he not have the same right to be there as everyone else?

Are you saying he is the one who started the altercation?

You sure do derp quite often, nervous tick maybe?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Holding a flag? Are you serious? OK. So I guess if I see you walking the street with a flag I do not want no worries if I beat you over the head and leave you for dead...right?

Incredible....

link   

originally posted by: Terpene

He said, she said math is the bestest...

I'd also go argue with an agry mob... DERP

May he rest in peace and the assailant rot in prison.

That's another factor that everyone seems to be ignoring, both sets of protesters were activists, obviously, so there is some degree of anger there. It doesn't take much to escalate it into violence as we see with many other types of pro and counter protesting close to each other.

link   

So because he was holding a flag, he is guilty of something?

We literally know what happened before the physical altercation, it was a verbal one, from witnesses....

We will let you know when the assailant is behind bars for a hate crime and murder

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Looking for trouble and cry when we find it... Sounds about right.

I'm saying he's an idiot with bad luck...

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Not all protestors are violent like the pro-Palestinian ones are, with witnesses to back that up

You will say anything to make this man not guilty of murder in cold blood won't you?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Holding a flag? Are you serious? OK. So I guess if I see you walking the street with a flag I do not want no worries if I beat you over the head and leave you for dead...right?

Incredible....

Who approached who? If I approached you holding a flag and yelling angrily and perhaps threatening you with the flag, what would you do?

This is just speculation because WE DON"T HAVE FACTS. There is no video to show us what actually happened.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Blunt Force Trauma

The Ventura County Sheriff's Office says 69-year-old Paul Kessler died in an area hospital on Monday, a day after suffering a head injury during a confrontation with pro-Palestinian protesters at a busy intersection in Thousand Oaks (which is about 40 miles West of Los Angeles). The Ventura County Medical Examiner's Office has ruled his death a homicide, caused by blunt force head injury.

The number of antisemitic incidents in the Los Angeles area had already been on the rise, according to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL): It said earlier this year that the community reported 237 such incidents in 2022, up 30% from the year before.

Link

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

There have been protests for the last 4 weeks. Stopping cars. Starting Fights.Out of Control.....

link   
a reply to: Terpene

You're saying he shouldn't have been there at all, pretty sure that is taking away his 1st amendment rights....DERP

A man is murdered in cold blood for believing in something, and that makes him an "idiot with bad luck"?

True colors of everyone defending a murderer are really shining today

link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Not all protestors are violent like the pro-Palestinian ones are, with witnesses to back that up

You will say anything to make this man not guilty of murder in cold blood won't you?

I'll admit that when the police investigation corroborates that as fact.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You wouldn't admit Jesus was real if he was standing in front of you slapping you with a rubber chicken.

You have never admitted you were wrong, and I would bet a lot you never will

link   

Blunt Force Trauma

The Ventura County Sheriff's Office says 69-year-old Paul Kessler died in an area hospital on Monday, a day after suffering a head injury during a confrontation with pro-Palestinian protesters at a busy intersection in Thousand Oaks (which is about 40 miles West of Los Angeles). The Ventura County Medical Examiner's Office has ruled his death a homicide, caused by blunt force head injury.

The number of antisemitic incidents in the Los Angeles area had already been on the rise, according to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL): It said earlier this year that the community reported 237 such incidents in 2022, up 30% from the year before.

Link

We've already established cause of death, what hasn't been established is who precipitated the violence and who struck the first blow, or who threatened who first. If the deceased threatened the other guy with the flag then the guy had every right to defend himself.

link   

Pro Palestinian terrorist NBC News did not mention that the man was Jewish, or that he was touched by anyone. He simply fell back on the concrete hit his head and died right there.

I guess that's it folks... nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

You wouldn't admit Jesus was real if he was standing in front of you slapping you with a rubber chicken.

You have never admitted you were wrong, and I would bet a lot you never will

I have admitted when I was wrong and I have apologized, you have an agenda to follow.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join