It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Israel Was Created

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NeonKnights

Yes, I understand that Jewish people were living there then Christianity came so many people converted then Islam came so many people converted. The Canaanites were the original occupants of the land.

For centuries, the Canaanites have fought the Israelites, and their battle didn’t stop when Joshua claimed the Promised Land. It continues today against the seven Canaanite tribes and the surrounding Mesopotamia kings, presidents, and prime ministers.

steppesoffaith.medium.com...

Jews and Arabs Descended from Canaanites
www.biblicalarchaeology.org...

That was the case before immigration from European Jews. Basically Arabs, Christians and Muslims from Canaanites origins were living in Palestine.
edit on 5-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

So because Palestine people get pissed off at the wrong actors, Israel, instead of Hamas.

Fatal mistake on their part.

That Israel does not need to consider.

Listen, the Pallie population needs to drag anyone associated with Hamas to the IDF and turn them over, with our hostages.

Then I will 100% highly support aid and everything they need to recover.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Yes, we understand that you're Albert Einstein, and we need to learn from your wisdom.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

I don't consider them to be wrong actor. Israeli government is very similar to Hamas.

Both are bad actors, I think they're choosing the lesser of the two evils.
edit on 5-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

If you support Hamas, you support terrorism.

Period.

And you just said you don't believe there is any difference between IDF and Hamas.

Well, then, IDF shouldnt have to behave any differently then. Let the 'pushing them into the sea' begin! Sounds like a fair fight, and may the strongest win.

Do you hear yourself?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Both IDF and Hamas kill civilians, both are evil.

If you support killing civilians, you support terrorism, that is a better definition than yours.

That's why I don't like or support both of them.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

No, you are twisting the definition of the word 'war' like 'women' and any other word the left doesn't like.

There was a poster back in the 60s. It said 'War is unhealthy for children and other living things'.

Yes, yes it is.

So Palestine should not have attacked Israel.

It was stupid to start a war. Israel has total option now of finishing it.

Why does the left play by one deprived set of rules (none), but ALWAYS insist their 'enemy' to play by gentlemans rules?

The gloves are off. FAFO

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The war actually started 1947. I don't have any knowledge that it did ever stop since that date.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

If you support Hamas, you support terrorism.

Period.

And you just said you don't believe there is any difference between IDF and Hamas.

Well, then, IDF shouldnt have to behave any differently then. Let the 'pushing them into the sea' begin! Sounds like a fair fight, and may the strongest win.

Do you hear yourself?

It’s not just Hamas, it’s also the Palestinian people. There’s reasons no other country wants them. They’ve always tried to create chaos in any country they were in.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Thankyou for outlining the correct history of the Israelites original Kingdom and the masses of archaeological evidence.

Thought I would throw in some history of the commencement of the Philistine's conflict with the original Israelites.

The Philistines

Ancient Jewish History:Table of Contents|The Temples|Name "Palestine"

The Philistines are referred to as the descendants of the Casluchim in Genesis 10:14 and Exodus 13:17. Known as a seafaring nation, the Philistines were a non-Semitic people who left Crete and arrived in Canaan at the beginning of the 12th century B.C.E. The Philistines inhabited the Mediterranean coast of Canaan during the period of the Book of Judges. They founded five principalities - Gaza, Asheklon, Ashdod, Ekron, and Gath.

Their highly-developed weapons brought a great threat to the Israelites. During the Exodus from Egypt, the Israelites purposely took a southern route to circumvent them. The Philistines often battled against the Israelites. The first King of Israel, Saul, temporarily weakened them. Later, a little-known shepherd by the name of David (later second King of Israel) defeated them after his battle with the large Philistine by the name of Goliath. The Philistines were reduced to mainly commercial ventures rather than military ventures. Throughout the Books of Kings, different Jewish leaders fought the nation until the Assyrians completely defeated them. The Philistines then assimilated into the surrounding cultures and ceased to exist as a separate nation.

The name Palestine originates from the Philistine inhabitance of the land of Judea. After the Romans conquered the region in the second century C.E., the Romans used the term Palestinia to refer to the region in an attempt to minimize Jewish attachment to the land. The Arabic use of the term Filastin is from this Latin root.

Instigation of the Islamic religion when Muhammad was visited by Gabriel and told he was a prophet.
Was well after the reign of the Kingdom of Israel.
Pagan tribes lost their tribal beliefs. Possibly brainwashed by the words of Muhammad.
Sadly copius amounts of ancient tribal lore and knowledge was gradually eroded and errassed.

Muslim - Teachers Guide

570 C.E. Muhammad is born in Mecca. He comes from a noble family and is well-known for his honesty and upright character.

610 C.E. According to Muslim belief, at the age of 40, Muhammad is visited by the angel Gabriel while on retreat in a cave near Mecca. The angel recites to him the first revelations of the Quran and informs him that he is God's prophet. Later, Muhammad is told to call his people to the worship of the one God, but they react with hostility and begin to persecute him and his followers.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Well, you'd have to move that date back even further if that is your definition, such that WW2 never ended for the Jewish people, it seems.

Again, you leftists point at the UN as such a lofty group. Yet refuse to acknowledge that Israel exists because of UN arrangements.

What would you have done with the death camp survivors?

I ask this over and over and over, and NEVER have gotten an answer. Not yet.

I bet I don't now either.

but I will put it in bold so you cant ignore it.

WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE WITH THE NAZI DEATH CAMP SURVIVORS?

edit on 11/5/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Palestinian people use any land they become refuges at to launch attacks against Israel as if they were living in Palestine.
That causes diplomatic problems for these countries.

No one wants to participate in regional war, but Palestinians want to fight to get back the land.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Give me more information about your problem with Death Camp Survivors?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Im not going to condemn anyone as being genetically inferior and barbaric.

They are prisoners of their Muslim brothers because their Muslim brothers need a 'victim' to demagogue to the world.

It's disgusting. And its not Israel's fault.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Seriously?

Are you now a holocaust denier as well.

I wont entertain that crap,

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

No, I'm not, but I don't get your point.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Why cant you answer the same question I keep asking the pro-Palestine people.

WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE WITH THE DEATH CAMP SURVIVORS?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I don't know, do you have an answer?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The UN did after the war, and suddenly, that's not what should have been done.

But you are perfectly illustrating my point. Im getting the online equivalent of a blank stare. Like a deer caught in headlights.

Give it some thought. Come back and discuss.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Why cant you answer the same question I keep asking the pro-Palestine people.

WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE WITH THE DEATH CAMP SURVIVORS?

He / she will never answer you. You will only get -

-I don’t understand

-Can you restate everything you said ?

-Hamas is bad but Israel has no right to fight back

If you ask them 21 questions, they’ll cycle through these answers 7 times.

They’re here for one reason, to lie like hell and muck up the discussion.

ATS is now a gathering place for terrorist propaganda and misinfo and disinfo. Malvo was less annoying.

edit on 5-11-2023 by blindmellojello because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join