It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are due some sort of official announcement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone2
a reply to: Bhadhidar2023

Some people here will take the demise of ATS with ease others will not but it does go to show the multitudes online looking for somewhere to belong because the real offline world can be isolating and just as controlled with a major lack of mental health care. So where do people go? Online with safeguards in place can be a good thing.

I think its also about balance. your right that the online world eases some isolation for some who find the outside world less comforting.

I joined ATS in 2005 because for me it was a great vast section of what we know as a brick and mortar library. back then it was a thirst for knowledge and not always finding it in said library.

the last few days have been rough with some new members infiltrating the site, but they are just ashes of sh#tness that will soon blow.

its nice to see old members names I recognize even though tweaked a bit, the familiarity is there and as you said "a good thing".

cheers.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: freshcedar

originally posted by: quintessentone2
a reply to: Bhadhidar2023

Some people here will take the demise of ATS with ease others will not but it does go to show the multitudes online looking for somewhere to belong because the real offline world can be isolating and just as controlled with a major lack of mental health care. So where do people go? Online with safeguards in place can be a good thing.

I think its also about balance. your right that the online world eases some isolation for some who find the outside world less comforting.

I joined ATS in 2005 because for me it was a great vast section of what we know as a brick and mortar library. back then it was a thirst for knowledge and not always finding it in said library.

the last few days have been rough with some new members infiltrating the site, but they are just ashes of sh#tness that will soon blow.

its nice to see old members names I recognize even though tweaked a bit, the familiarity is there and as you said "a good thing".

cheers.

Also I have absolutely nobody on the outside world to discuss alien topics and whether or not we are really alone. The very rare times I brought up the subject in the real world, well this was the reaction, so I stopped.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone2

haha, its the main reason I joined. it wasnt even so much as sharing what I believed, it was knowing that I wasnt the only one.

I have loved ATS since the day I joined.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well I'm hoping that someone comes in & eases our fears letting us know that the site will continue. All the recent bugs & idiots can be weeded out in time, as long as someone brings order back to the management of the site in general.

In case anyone wants to know, I was FlyInTheOintment in my previous incarnation. I'm glad still to be here, in fact I posted what I think was my most important thread ever the day after the 'reset', which, if you're interested, can be found HERE, regarding the upcoming amendments to the International Health Regulations & the Pandemic Treaty, both being orchestrated by the World Health Organisation.

Much love to all - I will be sad if the site goes away completely, I've invested a lot of time here & learned a huge amount which has helped me in my spiritual journey over the years. I'm steeling myself for the possibility that it may go 404 at some point soon, though I hope we can forestall that at the very least.

Cheers.

edit on 24-10-2023 by TimeOfTrouble1771 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimeOfTrouble1771
Well I'm hoping that someone comes in & eases our fears letting us know that the site will continue.

Or at least gives some estimate of when it will go dark.

This thread and ChiefDDeux's thread have not received even the tiniest of response from anyone in charge.

With the way things are now with everything and everyone being suspect and people already attempting to impersonate the owners, it would take some pretty fancy footwork for me to even believe someone was an owner/manager/admin even it they did post something without some way to verify their authenticity.

Trust no one in these conditions unless they can establish their bona fides as a certified authority.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
thank you!

a reply to: Zanti

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JoesAPuppet2

I have hope the owners have not abonded ATS and put it in the two hard basket. Although reading some previous posts the last paragraph of this post is interesting depending on how it is read into.

With all due respect I am not having a go at the owners although after so many days an official post from a created account.
Written in an intelligible format would ease our discomfort around the future of ATS.

Hopefully all is rectified. 🙏

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
not sure what to make of this, but a post has been removed, does this mean mods have access again?

first post in this thread

removed for manners violation

just another time for Trump crimes

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

By the power invested in me as a student of history, I now officially name this event the SERRATA.

Named after the Venetian Ordinance of 1297 which closed off the Great Council to new members and turned it into an elite body. Augustus Masonicus would probably know the expression.

Link

This was defined from the recent break in in email server an no new members accepted. It makes the mods job easier. Will Darko surface one day to fix it?

As for something official about the reality of this site, best I got.
edit on 11-7-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If any new info becomes available there will be a notification.

Closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join