It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressives call for USA To Take Refugees From Gaza

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

we could move them to sanctuary cities....oh wait, nevermind.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
So even bringing over the young children is a hard 'no'?

Young children wouldn't be coming by themselves.
And no, the young children are already brainwashed into hate and death.
So that's a big HELL NO to them coming over.

Former Muslim Brotherhood member -

I was Raised To Curse Israel and Pray for The Destruction of Jews

I was raised to curse Israel and pray for the destruction of Jews, writes AYAAN HIRSI ALI... That's why I know all too well Hamas is another ISIS - whatever useful idiots in the West say.

When I was 16, my school's teacher of religion was Sister Aziza. She read to us the Koran's lurid descriptions of the everlasting fire that burns flesh and dissolves skin — the place reserved for Jews.

Sister Aziza described Jews as physically monstrous, with horns coming from their heads, out of which flew devils that would corrupt the world. Jews controlled everything, she told us, and it was the duty of Muslims to destroy them.

I abandoned my religion, but I have never lost my clear-sighted understanding, forged in my childhood, of Islamism's pathological hatred of Jews, as well as Muslims considered as heretics and non-Muslims in general.

The former Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi — a one-time leader of the Muslim Brotherhood — declared that Muslims should 'nurse our children and our grandchildren on hatred' of Jews. His organisation has done just that — and the despicable sentiment is the underlying context to Hamas's most recent attacks.

The truth, however, is that Hamas is no more a friend of the Palestinians than it is a friend of Israel.

Those who see the conflict as a simple territorial dispute between a colonial state and a dispossessed minority fail to recognise Hamas for what it really is: a gang of genocidal Islamist thugs backed by a theocratic, anti-Semitic regime in Iran.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So leave the poor orphan children to their grim fates?

We aren't the only country in the world. Iran started this mess. Iran can take them.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
My response...
Even the women and children?

Like they haven't been indoctrinated into the hate and death cult?
They aren't any different from the men. HELL NO. They can go to Iran.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
No.

Bad idea.

They support and harbor terrorists.

Like the US doesn't......just sayin

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Also a hard "NO" because those children belong to parents who praise death.

Exactly, every attempt should be made to find places nearby, this isn't supposed to be permanent, and if it is, it's infinitely better to be in a society closer to what their parents' values are.

I HAVE no problem when they are old enough to legally immigrate here go to school, and study at universities, but they would be better served to enjoy their indigenous culture and heritage if they remain in the Middle East.

Isn't that just common sense...

Besides, where are you gonna house them? New York is spending 1.4 billion to just house immigrants in thier hotels.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ahh so someone had to bring out the old "what about the children" trope. If this is an issue of the Muslim world let then help! UAE, Suadi Arabia, Qatar, Iran and all the rest THEY can help their brethren. If those evil Israeli's are committing genocide then you would think their fellows would want to help.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

No.

Bad idea.

Like the US doesn't......just sayin

You're right, but we're hoping to vote the terrorists out of the WH next year.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Nope; no “refugees” from there. They want the destruction of Jews and then when done with them; they will target Christians, atheists, then probably Hindus. They are taught to lie to your face while plotting your death so as to establish a Islamic faith across the face of the earth. They have said such and didn’t someone say something like- when someone tells you who they are you should believe them? Well, they have also showed us who they are now.

I have watched some of the protests and am amazed at how many are already here. They act rabid and disgraceful at the protests. Most of them cover their face because they are cowards while the palpable hate is spewed from them toward the few Jews coming to the protests.

Here is a perfect example from 6 days ago in Tampa, Florida. Numerous Palestinian protesters came to a Jewish community to fly their flags and “rally”; someone also brought along a Hamas flag. A handful of Jewish people came and were across the street displaying their flag. The Palestine supporters came across the street to far out number and harass the handful of Jewish people. They ripped Israel flags out of the Jewish peoples hands and burnt them while celebrating.

At about 1 hour and 18-19 minutes into this you can see a Palestine supporter drive his car over and spin out his wheels causing a big plume of smoke. A couple of police were there and got him out of his car. He had a pistol concealed in his waist and under his shirt (legal in Florida is my understanding).The cops wound up letting him go even though he purposefully came over and was terrorizing the Jews; I guess to act like they were going to run them over is my take.

I have come to conclusion that they have no desire and will not to assimilate into US society and be peaceful. They are bringing their hatred and division to US soil. The squad and Jamaal Bowman along with the DSA can be blamed and tried in court for the next holocaust they seem to be fomenting. There were Jews at the NY rally who spoke of the attacks, from Muslims, they have been receiving since the squad and DSA have infiltrated the Congress.

How about a new rule- no foreign flags can be flown; only US and State flags?

edit on 14-10-2023 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2023 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I would urge the US not to even consider this, we have all built up a fifth column of migrant Islamists in our nations and it has caused demographic changes and cultural damage beyond repair in places such as Sweden, France and Britain.

Now Russia is even using these migrants as a weapon look at the polish border and yes you will say this has nothing to do with Gaza but I would argue that it does.

I would happily accept the Palestinian Christians but most of them have been murdered or persecuted out of those regions by now by the radical Islamist groups that control them such as Hamas and Hezbollah which are basically terrorist organizations.

The MOMENT, the VERY MOMENT you start to import these people the radicals will put themselves among the supposed refugees for there own purposes while the real refugees could just as easily go to camps in places like Egypt etc if the Terrorists will let them that is.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

No.

Bad idea.

Correct.

No more refugees. We’re at capacity.

Also, I’d like to call out the irony that this moron politician is saying this while simultaneously our admin figured out we need a border wall.

SMH.

Well, kinda…

Obviously you are a rather intelligent person so I am sure you agree with me when I say that we harbour very few refugees, if any at all really. The thing is, when the government allows just anyone at all to cross our borders and buckle up for a ten to fourteen year wait all the while giving each person free rent, free phone and service, $291.00 a month for food, and $2200.00 cash meaning that we hand them all the most relaxing, vacation-like life with far more money than they have ever SEEN in all their lives…well, it simply means that for every REFUGEE or ASSYLUM SEEKER we are housing, you have another 99 people who simply know an unbelievably good deal when they see one and so anyone who wants to move their lives to a developed and prosperous nation and not have to do the work to bring their OWN nations to par, is gonna cross.

That is why while Denmark and Sweden for example made sure to put their money to giving free healthcare, schooling, and university as well as bringing their homeless and poverty levels to ZERO…exactly what you’d EXPECT a country to do, especially one as unbelievably dirty stinkin filthy rich as the US is, in the 100 years we have had the ability to, those representing us put taking care of those basic human needs for the citizens who created the wealth to make it possible instead want to send trillions and trillions of dollars to anyone who asks OUTSIDE our country. Really, leaving homelessness and poverty a problem just so we can take a trillion bucks each year from our GDP and just GIVE IT AWAY, is a practice which has zero excuse!

Taking in millions of fake assylum seekers and refugees or refugees who refuse to assimilate and thus won’t function in our nation is a practice that must end! There should have been a law a hundred years ago that sure, we can give away trillions…but only if our debt is at 0, our welfare system is up and running and has plenty of resources, etc. I don’t know WHY we just hand out so so so SO much wealth, trillions, even to the very countries that would attack us in an instant if they could!
edit on 10/14/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I don't see that happening when the Republicans can't even decide on whom will be speaker.
The party is torn and it's their own fault.
The democrats didn't tear them.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes to add to the ones that already crossed the border, lets unite all of them in big cities and sign Kumbaya, in harmony and love.

Biden will pay for housing, feed them, give them EBT cards, free health care "you have to keep the terrorist healthy" and secure job within the government.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

Nope, the democrats are busy tearing the nation apart, with their agenda.

Yep that is right.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Here is a protest in Los Angeles today. There are a ton of Antisemitic Palestine protesters. One pro Jewish man comes with an Israel flag at 1:24:30. They act as we have come to see; intolerant of others- even to just 1 Jew holding his flag. Rips flag out of his hand, screams in his face, takes his yarmulke off his head. It’s about a 12 minute long confrontation:

The Palestine flags now have the BLM, antifa, and protest flags closed fist on them. The chants are very BLM and Antifa like. One of the chants is “from Palestine to Mexico, the borders have got to go” . Also, they told the protesters not to talk to media. If they want to talk to media; they can only talk to the approved media in yellow vests.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
We are in big trouble, America is full of hamas terrorist in every state, we have lost our country.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
they have no desire to assimilate as a group with any nation.../

Big fat no, I am sure there are and have been individual families that can and have but as a group its been proven again and again they dont play well with others.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
be careful if they demand to be housed at abandoned military bases

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   
While I do understand that there is a need to help our fellow man. It is noble, compassionate, but with what all is going on the history of the area, along with the history of the US, this would be an idiotic move. And there is no guarantee that that these people would want to travel that far away.

The last time the US took in war refugees in, it did not turn out so well for either the US or the country from where these people came from.

Base on the history of Hamas and the entire region, this would be a nightmare for both the US and Israel combined.

Take a look at the history of the violence there, where it started out small and how after each attack, it got progressively worse and worse, where Hamas, is learning from its mistakes and is getting resourceful with its tactics, in ways that are taking all by surprise. Think it would be a good idea to give them access to a US city where the information from not only the internet but also say a library would be a good idea?

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

That’s right.

As a taxpayer, I am tired of my money going to illegals and refugees.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join