It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Attack Plans Found - Targeted Israeli Elementary Schools and Youth Center

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Ahhh, sure.

It's the "secret societies".

Are they run by the Joos also?
edit on 14-10-2023 by DBCowboy because: Boomer

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ahhh, sure.

Technically they are Khazarians, but they have hidden themselves behind the veil of Zionism.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz

Ahhh, sure.

Technically they are Khazarians, but they have hidden themselves behind the veil of Zionism.

Zi·on·ism
[ˈzīəˌnizəm]
NOUN
a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

I guess I'm a Zionist.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HologramSimpleton432Hz

The leader's name is "Muhammad Jihad bin Sherpa Durka"? For real?

Was this script written by Trey Parker and Matt Stone?

edit on 14-10-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
October 6th was a Sunday and a holiday. Would schools be open then?

Yes, again, this is a question not a statement.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Ahhh, sure.

I guess I'm a Zionist.

That is painfully obvious.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Have no mouse in this fight, but when there was a thread “Israel’s 9-11”… haha. Boy they weren’t joking. This sounds exactly like the wallets and luggage and plans “found”.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Ahhh, sure.

I guess I'm a Zionist.

That is painfully obvious.

And if you don't believe Israel should be a sovereign state then I guess you aren't.

But to each his own.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
Have no mouse in this fight, but when there was a thread “Israel’s 9-11”… haha. Boy they weren’t joking. This sounds exactly like the wallets and luggage and plans “found”.

That's because they recycle the same old propagandic tropes. Unfortunately, as you can see, they are still quite effective when combined with the emotional haymakers they always use to manipulate emotion to override people's critical thinking faculties. Like decapitated babies, mass rapes and the infamous babies being taken out of incubators left to die on the cold floor.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: combatmaster
You will have to forgive our skepticism, many of us have not forgotten the Israeli government provided material support and medical treatment to the Islamic terrorists that were on a murderous rampage in Syria murdering Semites left and right in the Levant. Its ironic too that despite Jews and their allies allegedly being the biggest enemies of Islam according to ISIS, that more Muslims were murdered by ISIS than any other religious demographic. All while maintaining a peaceful border with Israel, the land of the Jews who they allege are the biggest enemy of all?

In other words, not enough Jews died to satisfy your skepticism!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Seems to have spread to France where they evacuated the Louvre Museum in Paris?
I think it might be over here:

grahamhancock.com...

Hancock also incorporated "Parzival" into his pseudoscientific disclosure "Sign and the Seal".

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Are you disputing the Jeruslam Posts admittance that they were providing medical treatment to Islamist terrorists attempting to take control of Syria ?? Specifically the same guys that worked with Al-Qaeda, known there as al Nusra, which subsequently rebranded into a different umbrella group of terrorists managed mostly by Turkey now used to continue attacking the ethnic Kurds in Northern Syria and Iraq.

Al-Qaeda is what we are told brought down the twin towers in New York city on 9/11 . Its all the same guys. The secret society boys, brother of the snake, scroll and key, Skull and bones nonsense. They pulled off 9/11, brought us the Iraq war, bankrolled every so many of the terrorist groups we combat in the war on terror. The sames ones that ordered Covid, and Ukraine. The same guys that Biden and the Clintons and the Bushes work for.

We use to discuss those connections and topics on here in the past. I suppose we forget

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The reality is bad enough, there's no need to give in to atrocity propaganda. It's designed to dehumanise the enemy and to "manufacture consent" for the response. A response which is itself a crime against humanity.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

you dont remember 9-11?
where they found intact, unburnt id,s passports,
and papers from the hi-jackers showing their true identity?

even though they used fake names and documents
to get into our country, floated down and landed ON TOP
of the debris pile of 2 100storey buildings, not soaked in jetfuel,
or burnt up

THE SAME GUYS orchestrated/ALLOWED this to happen
netyahoo and goons been in power the last 40 years
planned the PROJECT FOR A NEW AMERICAN CENTURY.
with american buddies

destroyed building 7 housing fbi servers and evidence
of jewish mafia activities in usa

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarcasticcritic

you dont remember 9-11?
where they found intact, unburnt id,s passports,
and papers from the hi-jackers showing their true identity?

even though they used fake names and documents
to get into our country, floated down and landed ON TOP
of the debris pile of 2 100storey buildings, not soaked in jetfuel,
or burnt up

THE SAME GUYS orchestrated/ALLOWED this to happen
netyahoo and goons been in power the last 40 years
planned the PROJECT FOR A NEW AMERICAN CENTURY.
with american buddies

destroyed building 7 housing fbi servers and evidence
of jewish mafia activities in usa

You'd think this would be more widely known on one of the Earth's most popular conspiracy themed websites.

More and more though it seems people's default positions are whatever the propaganda box tells them they are.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: HologramSimpleton432Hz

The leader's name is "Muhammad Jihad bin Sherpa Durka"? For real?

Was this script written by Trey Parker and Matt Stone?

All we know is that the real script writers use their pawns inside think tanks and groups like the CFR and Trilateral Commission as vessels to disseminate their hideous plans to those further down the pyramid.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

No, I was simply saying that not enough Jews died to satisfy some people's skepticism in regards to the credibility of all Israeli intelligence information thats put out!

So that logic is applied here, now, by you and many others, in regards to the $hitload of evidence being presented by Israel and the world press!

It is being applied as a tactic, to deflect the conversation and inevitable realization away from the events of October 7th and Hamas/ISIS demonic atrocities, towards blaming Israel for everything!

But the mask has been removed and the world can now see that this has nothing to do with so called 'anti-zionism' and everything to do with anti-semitism, clearly shown by the masses of palestinians worldwide who want to simply gas the jews!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well semitic refers to languages not any race, and the Palestinians are also semitic as well as many of the Christians of Syria who were murdered by Islamic terrorists that the state of Israel admits to have supported. How come When Israel supports Islamic terrorists its ok? How about we start there? And I will lay it down by saying, I very much disagree when my own government supports Islamic terrorists as they did in Afghanistan and more recently with the nasty guys John McCain would have photo ops with in Syria.

technically, that would make Israel the most anti-semitic entity in existence. it has been and continue to bomb Damascus for years now, every month and nearly every other week. That seems kind of anti-semitic from my perspective.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

technically, that would make Israel the most anti-semitic entity in existence

Another common diversion tactic. We both know that the word "anti-semitism" is used colloquially (not technically), to refer to Jews, thereby rendering your entire assertion as idiotically absurd at best! But you already knew that!

From the outset the term "anti-Semitism" bore special racial connotations and meant specifically prejudice against Jews.[3][18][24] The term is confusing, for in modern usage 'Semitic' designates a language group, not a race. In this sense, the term is a misnomer, since there are many speakers of Semitic languages (e.g., Arabs, Ethiopians, and Arameans) who are not the objects of antisemitic prejudices, while there are many Jews who do not speak Hebrew, a Semitic language. Though 'antisemitism' could be construed as prejudice against people who speak other Semitic languages, this is not how the term is commonly used.
wiki

In regards to your obsession with the inherent corruption and double tactics of the deep state intelligencia of different countries... that is off topic and is a measly attempt at implying it somehow has something to do with Jew hatred and the age old adage Kill the Jews.
Anti-semitism has existed for thousands of years! Before the Israeli government was around!

Quit taking us for fools, everyone can see what you're doing!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Attack plans found on the bodies of dead terrorists

And you just lap it up?

Sorry friend, but I don't believe anything coming out of the professional liars and war mongers, and never will.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join