It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Attack Plans Found - Targeted Israeli Elementary Schools and Youth Center

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Glitterjunk
"Always accuse your enemy of your own actions" The Ruiners' best and oldest tactic. Guess who owns ALL of the media? The Ruiners!

Ok have the Ruiners beheaded and kidnapped children in mass, even babies to hold as hostages?
Give me examples within the past 100 years.
One example I can think of is Hitler. But except for Hitler since WWII?
Ruiners who are possibly still alive at over 120 years old, or less than 120 years old and thus culpable for their actions.
Please respond with proof of mass atrocities of this nature. A mass atrocity of this nature can not be hidden.

Ok, have the Ruiners as an organized group who own all the media
raped women in mass, on public streets, filmed it and put it on social media proud of what they have done?
Ruiners who are still alive at over 120 years old, or less than 120 years old and thus culpable for their actions.
Please respond with proof of mass atrocities of this nature. A mass atrocity of this nature can not be hidden.

Ok, have the Ruiners as an organized and planned group who own all the media
burned or attempted to burn people alive in trapped in buildings, in mass and purposely?
Ruiners who are still alive at over 120 years old, or less than 120 years old and thus culpable for their actions.
The only ones I can think of is BLM who set an apartment building on fire with families inside.nypost.com... ... www.cbs58.com... ... www.optionstradingwizards.com...

I await your response. I can only assume by Ruiners, you mean white people, Jewish people, the state of Israel and the US citizens. If I am wrong please let me know. But from the tone, I think I understand what you mean. To quote things that happened generations ago by the long dead is blaming people who are no longer around to ruin or influence, whom people less than 120 years old feel were wrong in what they did, and are not culpable for what long dead ancestors did. If we were all culpable for what long dead ancestors did, we would all be in jail or executed, not one of us has a pristine ancestral tree if you go back far enough.

Do you think that this behavior
(beheading babies, raping women in mass on the street and posting it with pride on social media, burning people alive)
has greatly harmed
actually DEFILED
the reputation of millions upon millions
of true believers in Islam who are peaceful,
don't approve of this behavior,
are appalled by and deeply ashamed of this behavior
and feel this behavior does not represent in anyway their faith or the tenants of their faith?

This behavior is not the behavior of true freedom fighters fighting for a just cause.
True freedom fighters with true faith would not attack defenseless women and children or burn families and old people alive.
They would protest and if they feel they must fight, do it against the military and challenge those in power rather than purposely attack helpless and defenseless innocents.

edit on 10/14/23 by The2Billies because: additon

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
Perhaps another contingent got the plans for the music festival.

Yeah, that could easily be. There were a lot of terrorists involved in this. Not all had the same operation plans.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I heard from Israeli news sources that the leader, named Muhammad Jihad "Baby Exterminator" bin Sherpa Durka, also had ultra top secret plans written on a napkin in hummus.

The plans were for robot dogs full of bees that only target toddlers, and when they bark they shoot bees at them. The bees are filled with an ultra secret Hamas poison which turns them into a bomb, and when it explodes it only harms Jewish infants.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Surprisingly as I search through all the dead and rubble on both sides, I see an interesting pattern. I have seen dead Hamas militants from images and videos within Gaza. Saw some of that operation that took back in Israeli base. But the only time I saw any ISIS flag, was from the Israeli pictures. The guys in Gaza itself are not walking around wearing the ISIS black flag.

But then again since Israel was providing medical support for Islamic terrorists when they shared a very peaceful border with the ISIS caliphate during the Syrian occupation I am a bit skeptical of claims being pushed by Shylock hustlers within the Israeli government. We are supposed to believe that the Islamofascists who hate Jews and their allies above all, would also be getting medical treatment from them while they murdered Muslims and other semitic peoples not even ten years ago right on the other side of a peaceful border they shared with the only Jewish state?

The King of lies has clearly entered the world stage, and all of the people are being lied to. Goddamn secret societies and their plans for global domination!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a double post is not double the fun.
edit on 10-14-2023 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz

I heard from Israeli news sources that the leader, named Muhammad Jihad "Baby Exterminator" bin Sherpa Durka, also had ultra top secret plans written on a napkin in hummus.

The plans were for robot dogs full of bees that only target toddlers, and when they bark they shoot bees at them. The bees are filled with an ultra secret Hamas poison which turns them into a bomb, and when it explodes it only harms Jewish infants.

A really bad attempt at humor.

Sources please? or you made this up as an ugly, sick and quite perverted joke.

The behavior seen in photos, on social media,
of dead babies
of women raped in the streets,
of people burned alive...
is no joke

It DEFILES the reputation of true Muslims who are peaceful and find this behavior to be fully against what they see as the true teachings of Islam.

Not a joking matter.

edit on 10/14/23 by The2Billies because: spelling

edit on 10/14/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Sources please? or you made this up as an ugly and sick joke.

Come again? I'm just adding what the IDF told me on the trustworthy television. I have to believe everything they say without question, otherwise I'm a "terrorist sympathizer", isn't that correct?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Come again? I'm just adding what the IDF told me on the trustworthy television. I have to believe everything they say without question, otherwise I'm a "terrorist sympathizer", isn't that correct?

So no sources

So you admit this is a sick and perverted joke.

Do you realize this DEFILES all true Muslims who have genuine faith in Allah.

Sick jokes like this further defile real, true genuine Muslims with a deep and abiding faith in Islam by you trying to get people to say that real honest peace loving Muslims are terrorist sympathizers.

This is what is correct.
You are clearly attempting to goad people into Islamophobia
and goad people into making Islamophobic statements.
Shame on you.

edit on 10/14/23 by The2Billies because: additon

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
Have you seen any of the most outlandish claims you been hearing actually verified?? See, unlike most normal folk, I dare to seek the truth no matter how grisly and bloody disgusting it may be. There are several online venues that provide an unfiltered account of things. Just the raw ... story. I have seen burnt babies, children in pieces, cars of civilians pulled over and murdered. Did see a beheading. The majority of dead babies I saw came from the Gaza rubble.

I have yet to see footage of these mass beheading of infants though. And trust me, as appalling as that is just to say, if it happened there would be an image and it would have been uploaded. The reason Israeli conflict is such an effective weapon against the American and European tax payer is because it is most effective at generating a blind emotional response from Christians and their desire to protect God's alleged chosen people. Some folks may not even question some of the outlandish claims being made by governments or the news media as a result!

Lets not forget that CNN was forced to admit the Syrian White Helmets had staged a rescue video. But you know, it was just one video right?

“This video and the related posts were recorded by RFS media with Syria Civil Defence volunteers, who hoped to create a connection between the horror of Syria and the outside world using the viral ‘Mannequin challenge.’ This was an error of judgment, and we apologize on behalf of the volunteers involved,” the statement read.

Ignored by both the “White Helmets’” and RFS’ as well as CNN’s explanation of the video is the fact that the now admittedly staged video – besides the “mannequin challenge” style – is virtually indistinguishable from the “thousands of other videos from Aleppo” cited by CNN.

Just like “thousands of other videos from Aleppo” cited by CNN, the “victim” being “rescued” by the “White Helmets” is covered in dust and what appears to be blood, but otherwise uninjured. Unlike in a real bombing, those “rescued” by the “White Helmet” have their limbs intact, no deep, visible wounds, and lack any of the burns or trauma associated with weaponry used in modern combat.

It is unlikely that out of the “thousands of other videos from Aleppo” cited by CNN, none of them would feature actual trauma, and instead feature only the dust and fake “blood” covered “victims” as seen in the recent, admittedly staged video, as well as during recently staged protests in Europe.

There are dead babies, mostly from air strikes, drones strikes and bullets.

Hamas beheaded 40 infants is just as real as Russia blew up Nord Stream, Ukraine is regaining the upper hand everyday, Iraq has WMD's, Y2k will end the world. Its just a catchy lie that strikes just enough fear to have the cattle (the taxpayer) running scared back to the slaughterhouse (illuminati controlled government)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

So no sources

So you admit this is a sick and perverted joke.

Do you realize this DEFILES all true Muslims who have genuine faith in Allah.

Sick jokes like this further defile real, true genuine Muslims with a deep and abiding faith in Islam by you trying to get people to say that real honest peace loving Muslims are terrorist sympathizers. That is what is correct, you are clearly attempting to goad people into Islamophobia and making Islamophobic statements. Shame on you.

Actually all I'm doing is pointing out the absurdity of falling for the same old tried and true Totalitarian Tiptoe tropes of deception. It's baffling seeing otherwise intelligent individuals so completely hoodwinked by centuries old propaganda techniques, especially on THIS website.

Shame on me?
No.
Shame on you.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You all are being manipulated...

The terrorist attacks by HAMAS didn't occur inside a vacuum. Acting like Israel was peacefully minding it's own business then HAMAS launched an "unprovoked" attacked is intellectually dishonest.

It's Ukraine all over again and it saddens me to see people who saw through the propaganda there fall for it here.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

news.sky.com... ael-12982329 Article about the first journalist to report beheaded babies from their news organization.

But in her TV reports, one journalist from the Tel Aviv-based news channel i24 said a soldier had told her they had "witnessed… bodies of babies with their heads cut off". In a statement to Sky News, the IDF said: "We cannot confirm any numbers. What happened in Kibbutz Kfar Aza is a massacre in which women, children and toddlers and elderly were brutally butchered in an ISIS way of action."

www.msn.com... 1icZoh ... www.washingtonexaminer.com... videos of Hamas holding babies hostage

www.msn.com... photos and videos

www.msn.com... videos

babies and children burned alive, photos nationalpost.com...

I WILL NOT POST THE PHOTOS OR VIDEOS, MANY OF WHICH SHOULD BE WATCHED ONLY BY THOSE WITH STRONG STOMACHS OR THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED.

nationalpost.com... CNN report

www.newsweek.com... ... www.newsweek.com... ... rape

filmed and realeased by Hamas www.timesofisrael.com... ... www.nytimes.com... ...

more videos news.sky.com...

www.nbcnews.com...
Jewish Peace activist working for Palestinians

UN account of rape townhall.com...

Do you want more? Try googling it yourself. I am getting sick trying to prove this to you.

The actions DEFILE the reputation of all good Muslims
these actions DEFILE the name of Islam
these actions create Islamophobia

True freedom fighters fight the military and political establishment not innocent babies, children, and civilians, nor do they rape in mass in the streets, nor do they terrorize someone who has worked hard for them to achieve justice. www.nbcnews.com...

These actions are those of inhumane monsters with no faith
with leaders with no faith
but simply a brutal secular ideology
which openly encourages this behavior.

They defile the name of .... with their brutal behavior.

Why are you attempting to prove it didn't happen
and excuse this monstrous behavior
that DEFILES good and faithful Muslims and DEFILES and besmirches Islam?

edit on 10/14/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
You all are being manipulated...

The terrorist attacks by HAMAS didn't occur inside a vacuum. Acting like Israel was peacefully minding it's own business then HAMAS launched an "unprovoked" attacked is intellectually dishonest.

It's Ukraine all over again and it saddens me to see people who saw through the propaganda there fall for it here.

Not to mention the unbelievable amount of similarities to 9/11 as well. The insane amounts of simultaneous breakdowns in standard military protocol leading to one of the most secure airspaces in the world (again) allowing hours worth of hanggliders and parachuters (?🥴) to invade Israel.

A single helicopter gunship would have put an end to this before it even began, but I guess even that is asking too much from one of the most advanced and prepared militaries in the world. (Thanks in large part through our tax dollars)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Like four of those links were in reference to the same apartment. I saw that dead baby through the unfiltered sources. A woman in blue was dead one room over. Nobody denies children are dying, that is war. What got you worked up was a claim of 40 beheaded infants and mass raping. I want you to think about how fired up you got the very first instance you read that. Now ask yourself how much research did you do before you accepted it as truth?

We actually saw very similar claims that turned out to be lies in the Ukraine conflict. Same thing in Syria, where ISIS shared a very peaceful border with the only Jewish state in the world and where Islamic terrorists were provided medical treatment before crossing that peaceful border back into Syria to continue murdering Semites in the Levant.

BTW if dead babies get you worked up, you ought to see how bad the Arab Palestinians in Gaza are feeling. They got dead babies too. Of course the goal is to not see that side as human anyways so their dead babies never actually count. Almost like the Arab Palestinians are worth even less than 3/5's of a man or something. I do not support Hamas though and have actually offered up an international coalition of 150,000 to purge them out once and for all. Not that it would take that many, but better to be safe than sorry.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Nothing will change the mind of the Nazis.... they will call it propaganda, AI generated, false flag..... any excuse to condemn Jews for defending their one and only homeland from another holocaust!!!

Thats all this is FlyersFan... people wanna see another holocaust and shame on those Jews if they actually defend themselves!

edit on 2023-10-14T12:15:32-05:00202310bpm3110pm3231 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Nothing will change the mind of the Nazis.... they will call it propaganda, AI generated, false flag..... any excuse to condemn Jews for defending their one and only homeland from another holocaust!!!

Thats all this is FlyersFan... people wanna see another holocaust and god forbid those Jews actually defend themselves!

It's pathetic when people condemn Israel from defending themselves.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have a contact in Israel who can send me the photo of when they took the baby out of his mothers womb before going to town on them both beheading the baby etc!
But he said it 50x worse than anything he has ever seen (including in the past week). He advised against it! He said theres 3 levels of security starting from the PM before it is shared to select individuals.

edit on 2023-10-14T12:21:52-05:00202310bpm3110pm5231 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

The murderers in Gaza have no legitimate claim on the sovereign state of Israel.

The images only confirm what I've heard elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster
You will have to forgive our skepticism, many of us have not forgotten the Israeli government provided material support and medical treatment to the Islamic terrorists that were on a murderous rampage in Syria murdering Semites left and right in the Levant. Its ironic too that despite Jews and their allies allegedly being the biggest enemies of Islam according to ISIS, that more Muslims were murdered by ISIS than any other religious demographic. All while maintaining a peaceful border with Israel, the land of the Jews who they allege are the biggest enemy of all?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
who is condemning Israel for defending itself?? I am condemning their government for lying and spreading unproven claims for the sake of generating hate on an entire people. That should sound familiar. How did it feel, your two minutes hate? 40 beheaded infants! I bet you were ready to go stab Arab children at a moments notice as a rightful retaliation??

The Secret Societies that prey on us all are laughing in glee at how easy it is to manipulate people's emotional states. Why did it take so long for a defensive response?? I saw these idiots shooting into random porta potties at that music festival that was attacked. They did not even open up the doors. These idiots are wasting ammo and not even properly clearing possible hiding spots.

Where did the training for this operation go down? If anybody has that answer, why was this not stopped? Striking down critics and skeptics as NAZI's, terrorist sympathizers, or anti-semitic is exactly the weapon used to stop people from asking the wrong questions.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join