It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do So Few Citizens of Israel Own Guns - Considering Israel Has So Many Enemies.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: HighlyInformed
Probably because they are pathetic cowards who prey on and steal from the weak! Using their control of the Media to twist and manipulate the narrative. Their Zionist agents have infested the governments of Europe, UKand US(labour & conservative friends of Isreal which other country has this relationship? They carry out their deceitful plans from the shadows, such as the Iraq war Google ‘Blair’s Jewish cabal’ read the article. Who do you think provided the false intelligence on the 45mins chemical weapons claim, Isreal did they even wrote in their papers afterwards saying they knew the intelligence was shakey. The cowards have spent decade’s oppressing, killing and inflicting humiliation on them, an army that abducts kids from school. Isreal is a cancer!

So I know many people don't want to believe this; however, none the less -- it's true. It's not about what you want to believe, or how you feel -- it's about the record of actions and truth.

Israel and the Jewish population haven't been friends of anybody, and that's because they think everybody who isn't Jewish are just "Cattle" and as such, are expendable.

They cause all the conflict in the world. Black vs White. Man vs Woman. Blue vs Red; everything serves the Jewish agenda. The united states is run by them, or through zionist proxy; and that's why The USA is at the beck and call for Israel.

I don't condone hate for individual people. However, history proves that Jewish people somehow always magically end up the victim; but in reality, they are the aggressor.

We say this to children on a daily basis... "If you're always the victim, then what about your behavior is inviting attacks" and that's when you start realizing your innocent sweet baby is really the bully.

I know we're treading on the invisible line right now. It's very hard to talk about what the Jewish have done and NOT sound racist. Leave the personal ideologies out of it and just look at the history record of the actions of the Jewish state and their Zionist proxies. Also understand that a governing body does not actually represent it's people.

I am american; but the administration's actions on the geopolitical stage do not represent me individually. Do not miscontrue disdain for an authority to be general disdain for all of the people in the world with the same racial/theistic makeup. I do not wish innocent people to be victimized; nor condone racial or theistic division.

It is not all Jews. It is the imposter Jews causing all the trouble. The Real Jews only use the Torah, the false Jews use first the Talmud, and use the Torah as cover. The Talmud is a ancient scripture from Babylon that teaches them they are gods chosen, and can treat mankind any way they wish. The Talmudists are at the core of the Sadistic matrix that rules the world, global elite bloodlines.

Elizabeth Dilling nailed it in her book "The Plot against Christianity". In short she goes over the evils taught in Talmudism, its history, and why "these" jews were kicked out of so many countries. Again, the real Jews only use the Torah...

come-and-hear.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The USS Liberty is an interesting incident the Israeli military attacked the ship because they had intercepted comms indicating their military were executing a large number of Egyptian military personal who hap been captured/surrendered and they didn’t want to take prisoner.

Robert Maxwell remember him media mogul and scumbag, fled the UK stealing 70-100million from his companies pension fund. His yacht was found at sea Caribbean if I remember, no body was ever found. It later came to light he was a spy for Isreal had a full military funeral, possibly a staged death.

Well when the whole Epstein thing blew up he and Ghislane Maxwell daughter of Robert Maxwell turned out to be involved their fortune was exactly what her Dad had stolen. Epstein and Maxwell were running a honeypot from their private island that involved offering underage girls/boys to very important, wealthy individuals to obtain video/audio to blackmail them on behalf of Israel. Epstein, Weinstein, Saville the biggest perverts all Jewish! Did you also know there are more wanted peodophiles hiding and being protected in Israel than any other country on earth! They are the SELF Chosen ones, nobody else would choose them!
edit on 10-10-2023 by HighlyInformed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighlyInformed
The USS Liberty is an interesting incident the Israeli military attacked the ship because they had intercepted comms indicating their military were executing a large number of Egyptian military personal who hap been captured/surrendered and they didn’t want to take prisoner.

Robert Maxwell remember him media mogul and scumbag, fled the UK stealing 70-100million from his companies pension fund. His yacht was found at sea Caribbean if I remember, no body was ever found. It later came to light he was a spy for Isreal had a full military funeral, possibly a staged death.

Well when the whole Epstein thing blew up he and Ghislane Maxwell daughter of Robert Maxwell turned out to be involved their fortune was exactly what her Dad had stolen. Epstein and Maxwell were running a honeypot from their private island that involved offering underage girls/boys to very important, wealthy individuals to obtain video/audio to blackmail them on behalf of Israel. Epstein, Weinstein, Saville the biggest perverts all Jewish! Did you also know there are more wanted peodophiles hiding and being protected in Israel than any other country on earth! They are the SELF Chosen ones, nobody else would choose them!

I would only change "Jew's", to "Imposter Talmudic Jews".
And your point would be spot on!

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, fact is most Israelis do own guns. They attacked many in their beds and homes and surprised them many many were killed fighting back

So a thousand Jews killed is equivalent to around thirty thousand here. You must also remember everyone in Israel serves in idf or reserves. Young, old etc.

They are surrounded by ppl who want to murder them.

These animals cut off the heads of babies, raped and killed women and children. They all need to suffer the same death.

FK Palestinians. Push them into the sea.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I read the Israeli Defense Minister also told IDF to deliver weapons to these zones a very short time after it happened.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

because zionism is a right wing nationalist ideology, created by American Christian fundamentalists who believe israel is necessary for the second coming and rapture and all that to occur, so they sent missionaries to facilitate Jews becoming the majority by converting Muslims, orthodox Christians and others to their extreme version of Judaism, while also migrating Jews from the US who converted to zionist Judaism that various American churches were spreading in the US through evangelistic nationalist propaganda, and i mean long before ww2.

zionist jews are not regular Jews, they are almost a different religion really, almost Christian in some ways but not.
edit on 10-10-2023 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Enduro

If some armed radicals were fly/float/drive/burrow into the USA from Mexico with the intent on killing and taking hostages, it would be a one way trip for them...and the last thing they'll EVER do.

No need to fly,float,drive and burrow.USA just leaves the door open for them. I’m sure US is loaded with extremists right now just waiting for the signal.

I'm sure the FBI, DOJ, FBI, HS, etc. are well aware of who/where they are and what their future plans are. The question is will they do anything to thwart an internal attack, or will it be allowed to happen in order to remove even more citizens rights.

Of course they are aware, they are complicit in bussing them all around the country.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because not everybody is like America and wants to make with the pew-pew!?

Some countries are better off, for one reason or another, without such "freedoms"

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

After couple of years many extremists may say: "Fk it, it's not that bad. I'm an American now!"
so they lose bunch of them and no one answers the phone. 🙂

(post by TruthThinker2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

(post by TruthThinker2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

(post by HighlyInformed removed for a manners violation)
(post by HighlyInformed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join