It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden to Be Arraigned Oct 3rd - But His Mugshot Was Taken in July...and kept Secret.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder why you left this section from the source you gave out of your post...

Watters then offered some qualifying comments, saying: "Sources tell us that federal inmates rarely have their mugshots released to the public—only in cases where the federal inmate escapes, and a leak would be very unlikely."

You're coming along after a thread is made, and giving advice on how I can make it more to your liking. I regret letting you down!

(You do believe me don't you?)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Monday, October 2, 2023

While Hunter Biden is pleading "Not Guilty" to Gun/Drug charges tomorrow morning in court, members of the House Judiciary Committee will be interviewing a DOJ official who has helped protect Hunter Biden from being prosecuted for not paying Federal/State taxes.

Two IRS agents have told the House panel that Graves declined to team up with U.S. Attorney David Weiss of Delaware, who is supervising the long-running investigation into Hunter Biden. Without that cooperation, Weiss would have been required to seek special authority from Justice Department headquarters in order to work on Graves’ turf.

During the interview, Graves is all but guaranteed to face GOP questions about why he decided against helping Weiss bring a broader case against the First Son.
Source: www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Too big to jail.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The REAL Insurrection was on November 3rd 2020 also on the 4th in the wee hours of the morning when they started counting fake ballots in private to give Insurrection Joe six key swing states. January 6th 2021 was just a deep state operation to make those opposing the stolen election look bad.
If things had gotten better with the stolen election.... maybe we could say " meh... it worked out okay", But condistions in this country have gotten so bad how can anyone still be okay with this coup having been done?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: nugget1

Too big to jail.

You may be right; as with Hillary, if he goes down the whole house of cards may come down with him.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: opethPA

I wonder why you left this section from the source you gave out of your post...

Watters then offered some qualifying comments, saying: "Sources tell us that federal inmates rarely have their mugshots released to the public—only in cases where the federal inmate escapes, and a leak would be very unlikely."

You're coming along after a thread is made, and giving advice on how I can make it more to your liking. I regret letting you down!

(You do believe me don't you?)

Its got nothing to do with making it more to my liking.
I just want to know why you cant ever just give the fact.s

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Hi Everyone,

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join