It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden to Be Arraigned Oct 3rd - But His Mugshot Was Taken in July...and kept Secret.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Sunday, October 1, 2023

This coming Tuesday, President Joe Biden's son (Hunter Biden), will report to court to be formally arrested/arraigned on Firearm related charges.

President Biden's son was charged by Special Counsel David Weiss with making a false statement in the purchase of a firearm; making a false statement related to information required to be kept by a federal firearms licensed dealer; and one count of possession of a firearm by a person who is an unlawful user of or addicted to a controlled substance.

A federal judge has ordered that Hunter Biden appear in court for his arraignment on federal gun charges despite his requests to have his first hearing to take place virtually.

Hunter's court appearance is scheduled for Oct. 3 at 10 a.m. in Delaware.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

HOWEVER, it appears Hunter Biden had his "Mugshot" taken 3 months ago...back in July.

Fox News has said it has filed a request for a mugshot of Hunter Biden to be released to the public, after news emerged that the president's son now faces federal felony charges after an attempted plea deal fell through.

Jesse Watters, the anchor who took over the network's prime time spot after the departure of Tucker Carlson earlier this year, informed his viewers on Tuesday that Fox News had submitted a Freedom of Information request to have the image, apparently taken in July, released, and questioned why it had not already been made public.
Source: www.newsweek.com...

Why would Hunter Biden's mugshot be taken in July? He had a "plea-deal" all set up.

And why would law enforcement HIDE Hunter's mugshot?

Maybe there's more going on with Hunter Biden than we're aware of.

-CareWeMust

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Probably more than will ever see the light of day.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Probably more than will ever see the light of day.

Well, we know there is another Hunter Biden laptop out there that was stolen at drug party. It contains mostly videos/pictures/e-mails/letters from 2012 thru 2016. When Joe Biden was Vice President. Maybe the contents will suddenly surface!

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Election interference.

That's what I call this.

And this is the umpteenth example of election interference since....well....I am currently thinking it's a common practice and has been since before I was born.

Really, if you think about it, American elections are small wars, and no matter which lying politician wins...the American citizens are the losers.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMindOfMax

Sometimes it really is a "join them" rather than fight them moment. To keep from derailing the thread, I won't elaborate on the times I've "joined them".

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMindOfMax

Election interference.

That's what I call this.

And this is the umpteenth example of election interference since....well....I am currently thinking it's a common practice and has been since before I was born.

Really, if you think about it, American elections are small wars, and no matter which lying politician wins...the American citizens are the losers.

You know what? You are right! Hunter Biden has indeed interfered in his father's election by being so begarly stupid to commit this felony crime! And the embarrassment and double standards displayed by the Biden family and the media and who knows who else, (It's a long list!), will surely affect the minds of voters in a negative way for Biden's election!

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Everything about this ministration started with a big fake and another big fake and worst of all is called the lying administration

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   

And who's the smartest man Joe Biden knows?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   

No doubt much will be made of it as if Hunter is finally getting his comeuppance. I'd much rather they forget all that crap and deal with his and his father's corruption but there is no chance of that.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I havent heard this! Do you have a link?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
So out of all the crimes, it is a weapons charge first. It does fit the agenda to disarm the population.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It's the only charge that won't lead back to the Big Guy, and they get to take 'two systems of justice' off the conservative talking points.

So, the obvious answer: throw Hunter under the gun bus.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMindOfMax

Yup, same thing with Menendez, he was raided before the midterms but no one heard about it until 2 weeks ago.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

How in the world that THAT happen?

Where was the alt media?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I wonder why you left this section from the source you gave out of your post...

Watters then offered some qualifying comments, saying: "Sources tell us that federal inmates rarely have their mugshots released to the public—only in cases where the federal inmate escapes, and a leak would be very unlikely."

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: TheMindOfMax

Election interference.

That's what I call this.

You know what? You are right! Hunter Biden has indeed interfered in his father's election by being so begarly stupid to commit this felony crime! And the embarrassment and double standards displayed by the Biden family and the media and who knows who else, (It's a long list!), will surely affect the minds of voters in a negative way for Biden's election!

There was earlier speculation that Hunter is so PO’d about being used by Joe that he’s trying to undermine the presidency and possible campaign.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Watters then offered some qualifying comments, saying: "Sources tell us that federal inmates rarely have their mugshots released to the public—only in cases where the federal inmate escapes, and a leak would be very unlikely."

I think the point is that the part you slavishly dug up and presented …… is certainly not afforded to Trump, a former president. And graciously gifted to a criminal doper, drunk, deadbeat dad, unemployed, gun felon, sister in law humping, piece of garbage.

That was sort of the gist of the whole thread.

But (not so) nice try.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: opethPA

I think the point is that the part you slavishly dug up and presented …… is certainly not afforded to Trump, a former president. And graciously gifted to a criminal doper, drunk, deadbeat dad, unemployed, gun felon, sister in law humping, piece of garbage.

That was sort of the gist of the whole thread.

But (not so) nice try.

Except this thread isnt about Trump.
If you interpret this thread as having something to do aith trump then more power to you.

Still doesnt answer the question though.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Fulton County Sheriff's Office is not the federal government. They have different protocols.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Why would Hunter need a gun? Hasn’t he had “protection” ala the us tax payer for quite some time now? Also why would his protection detail allow him to buy a firearm illegally?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join