It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite Holographic UFOs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Yo Karl....thanks for the info about the 1976 Mt. Airy, Maryland UFO sightings, since I haven't heard about it until you posted it.
It also reminds me of my own twin nighttime sightings of a purported foo fighter in November 1976 --- approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C..

1976 was a great UFO flap year, and I'm always rooting for another one.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

No mate, haven't seen that one - thanks very much and off to watch!

originally posted by: Erno86

Yo Karl....thanks for the info about the 1976 Mt. Airy, Maryland UFO sightings, since I haven't heard about it until you posted it.

Hey mate it's JGJ you need to thank for that one - fascinating stuff.

A few months earlier this all kicked off and it's a bit of a mystery why it's never mentioned in the history books (or the new 'UFO Hearings') as the events quite obviously involve 'national security'.

• NORAD SAC Base flap - 1975

• "Since 28th October, 1975 numerous reports of suspicious objects have been received at the NORAD CU; reliable military personnel at Loring AFB, Maine, Wurtsmith AFB, Michigan, Malmstrom AFB, Mt, Minot AFB, ND, and Canadian Forces Station, Falconbridge, Ontario, Canada have visually sighted suspicious objects."

The Commander-in-Chief of North American Air Defense Command, November 11th, 1975.

Video / E-Book / Thread

• "Two UFOs are reported near the flight line at Cannon AFB, New Mexico. Security Police observing them reported the UFOs to be 25 yards in diameter, gold or silver in color with blue light on top, hole in the middle and red light on the bottom."

National Military Command Center Document - January 21st, 1976.

Document / Thread / Video: 56:20

edit on 8-9-2023 by karl 12 because: Missing links

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Dolanb is a jewel of a historian. a reply to: karl 12

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone
On a physical reality, spooking, interferening, or even collapsing a civilization has nothing to do with raising the love love motivated definition. It has to do with the free will of the technologically superior species or programing. Intent is everything but the question of anthropomorphism comes into play : what is benevolent intent might be considered hegemonic and defensible. Abductions are the case and point.

The idea behind this love motivated raising the bar of a spiritual universe comes from the idea of a Non-Singularity Universe (our physical) and a Singularity (Devine and infinite consciousness). The Singularity can not learn and grow without pain and cycles of birth and destruction carried out in the NSU through the actions of free will.

This is all esoteric, of course. What really matters is what is going on with our experience on this planet and who or what is controlling the narrative. For what it's worth, I don't think Obama was lying on Jimmy Kimmel when he mentioned "our alien overlords" tongue and cheek.

What if William Tompkins spoke the truth about what has been happening post WWII in his interviews and books? I think he did and based on some of the things I have seen in A&P from ET species, I could see why elements of controlling the narrative thought this man was a threat.

Any technologically superior benefactor or enemy of the humans will have a competing agenda and put controls in place within the societal and probably the economic structure. Richard Dolarn is correct of course, there is something that has changed since WWII but if you think about it humanity has been pretty violent since recorded history. Our species was engineered from already evolving primates, so it is safe to say it's not just a hands off development program (or God for bid, an enslavement program).

Anyway, if Bluebeam or a psyop program is ever implemented, the public will not be able to decide what is happening. Confusion will create panic. Who has the interest and the power to implement this? 2027 is a year that keeps coming up.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

Any technologically superior benefactor or enemy of the humans will have a competing agenda and put controls in place within the societal and probably the economic structure.

Considering the awful reality of humanity's agenda in all things, I hope a supposed superior benefactor would have not only a competing agenda but one with proven success elsewhere in the Universe.
edit on q00000031930America/Chicago4242America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Considering the awful reality of humanity's agenda in all things..

Hey mate just substitute 'humanity' with 'corporation'.

An extremely tiny handful of people have shamelessly raped the planet, made insane amounts of money and are now attempting to offload their responsibility on everyone by enslaving them with 'digital' money (see Geneva).

If you are going to watch either, then would definitely recommend the second one.

How & Why Big Oil Conquered The World

Problem, reaction solution lol

edit on 8-9-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

An extremely tiny handful of people have shamelessly raped the planet, made insane amounts of money and are now attempting to offload their responsibility on everyone by enslaving them with 'digital' money (see Geneva).

Hey mate just substitute ‘people’ with ‘aliens disguised as people’.

😉

👽

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Hey mate just substitute ‘people’ with ‘aliens disguised as people’.

😉

👽

What do you speculate their alleged agenda is Ophi?
edit on q00000024930America/Chicago4040America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Q It’s been speculated before that those with real power over the commerce of planet earth ….is controlled by beings of superior intellect……perhaps even in human skin suits.

👽
edit on 8-9-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Q It’s been speculated before that those with real power over the commerce of planet earth ….is controlled by beings of superior intellect……perhaps even in human skin suits.

👽

I know, but what do you think the agenda is?

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Q ….other than, speculatively, world dominance …. I’m clueless.

We are a pit stop at the edge of our galaxy for other races to refuel before moving on to their final destination..

An analogy……..planet earth is that last outpost of souvenirs, gas and grub…..next fuel stop Planet X ….2 million light years away…

👽

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Q ….other than, speculatively, world dominance …. I’m clueless.

We are a pit stop at the edge of our galaxy for other races to refuel before moving on to their final destination..

An analogy……..planet earth is that last outpost of souvenirs, gas and grub…..next fuel stop Planet X ….2 million light years away…

👽

They could have had world dominance a long time ago IMO.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Hey mate just substitute ‘people’ with ‘aliens disguised as people’.😉

Why lol?

Always been a fan of the CTH but considering some of these big headed banksters then what's the difference?

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Maybe they already have and we just don’t know it yet……

👽

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

These guy’s below ….were actually aliens in human skin suits 😆

Who were the 6 people who created Federal Reserve?

In November 1910, six men – Nelson Aldrich, A. Piatt Andrew, Henry Davison, Arthur Shelton, Frank Vanderlip and Paul Warburg – met at the Jekyll Island Club, off the coast of Georgia, to write a plan to reform the nation's banking system.

🍺

👽
edit on 8-9-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

No they just went duck hunting

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

In the early 2000s, Sci-Fi authors Chris and Janet Morris, consultants in non-lethal weapons technology for a Washington DC Think Tank, claim that giant projections of Angels, Devils or UFOs would not require any new breakthroughs in science and could be used on the battlefield, to scare the enemy (as long as they believed these projections were real) They go further, to claim that tests of such psychological operations have been done at the Army’s Electronic Proving Ground at Fort Huachuca, in Arizona, near the Mexican border.

So Karl, with sky projection technology on the ground that could do the same thing, why spend all that money for satellite hologram tech. unless we are taking the wars into space?

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
SBSP (space based solar power) would be a great uninterruptible power supply for such contraptions.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Some rather interesting speculation there mate and when it comes to the CIA and 'stratospheric aerosol injection' then former head John Brennan makes some interesting remarks to the Council on Foreign Relations in the vid below.

What a great OP, mate, I wish I would've caught it fresh but I'll enjoy digging in in between chores. Great replies too.Now imagine how AI might play into it strategically. The only thing we can believe and trust going forward is knowing who not to believe and trust.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

BINGO:

www.youtube.com...

Lots of disparagement of LMH over the years by the pseudo skeptics, intentional deceivers, and a few no nothings within ATS. She will get her due respect in some future historical record.

Fact:

1. There is a literal cosmic war over disclosure at the DOD/DIA/CIA/NSA .

2. ET has the ability to alter conscious perception and visual reality.

Opinion:

This is why Blue Beam never made any sense to me because we have already been invaded/reconned/interacted with. Holographic projection is just a side technology to the reality of an actual ET presence.

Why fake an invasion if they are already here and made us? To start a war with something we don't have any technological advantage over? This is why a guy like Steven Greer is dangerous to some degree. ETs are good and the bad human military industrialists will fake an invasion to benefit the fascist takeover of the world.

The only way this makes sense is if there is really a superior control system in place outside of the Constitutional Government, ie, New Schwabenland Nazi collaboration with Aldebarans that ended in a worldwide coverup of the technology. I have never discounted this, but I have no idea.

edit on 9-9-2023 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join