It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite Holographic UFOs?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So could those Tic Tacs just be holograms? Makes sense to me since they seem to occur over water with disturbances in the water near the sightings. Disturbances being the submarines controlling the holograms?

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I've always felt like chemtrails are them laying out the required particulates needed to cover the atmosphere to make it a compatible projector screen.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

edit on 9/5/23 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Quite a thought provoking article and it also mentions the March 31st, 1997 'Defense Week' report describing the creation of an entire (unnamed) USAF division dealing with psychological operations and 3D holographic projections.

Such things as projecting 'the face of an angry God' over the battlefield are mentioned and apparently the division was headed by Lt Col Jimmy Miyamoto (and their operating code is AF/XOIOW).

Also brought up is a 1999 WP article describing official USAF 'SPM' research programmes involved with projecting images from space.

In a 1994 article of Defense Week, there was also talk of the Pentagon engaging in experiments with so-called “futurewar” tactics, such as computer warfare and holograms for military purposes. The article mentioned that the military had been considering holograms for inclusion as a non-lethal form of combat and that there were various “black projects” pursuing this.

In 1999 there was also a Washington Post report on the US Air Force’s research program to develop a holographic projector as an instrument of psychological warfare, also called “strategic perception management,” which would be used to “project information power from space… for special operations deception missions.” There has been some conspiracy speculation that this is precisely the reason why the U.S. has so many satellites in space; for the purpose of creating a sort of 3D projection system by beaming images off of each other to create realistic 360 degree illusions, essentially an enormous 3D theater, with some even suggesting the possibility for technology enabling the recreation of physical sensations to flesh out the detail, such as sound, light, heat, and even smell. One 1999 Air Force Manual purportedly writes of the device thus:

The holograph projector plays a three-dimensional visual image in a desired location, removed from a display generator. The projector can be used for psychological operations and strategic perception management. It is also useful for optical deception, and cloaking, providing a momentary distraction when engaging an unsophisticated adversary. And it has capabilities for precision projection of three-dimensional visual images into a selected area. Supports Psy-Op and strategic deception management and provides deception and cloaking against optical centers.

Holograms and the World of the Weird

God knows what's in the pipeline running up to 2030 but these days holographic tech is insanely impressive and am sure there's plenty we don't know about black budget satellite capabilities as it's estimated that even back in 2009 the black budget for the US DOD was around $50 billion.

Also, if Bill Sweetman's articles in Jane’s International Defence Review are to be believed then the security fraction of the total budget for these 'deep black' SAPs can approach 50%.

Anyway would appreciate any relevant opinions.

You do understand that without holographic film or screen to receive the beamed image there is no holograms.
The hologram of 2Pac at Coachella was NOT 3D .
So if angels & demons are to appear on a battlefield from a satellite , there would need to be film/screens on the ground to receive the laser image .
Emitter sights for guns have been around for years & if you remove the lens , the laser has nothing to project to.
Lasers cant build a 3D image in thin air .
Ive been hearing about project blue beam for over 30 years … yawn 🥱

edit on 6-9-2023 by psychotrail because: Omit

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Screenless volumetric displays technology.

news.prod.brigham-young.psdops.com...

I've heard some of you here say that any technology we have within the public realm is 50 years behind what the government already has. Something to think about.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

1. There is and has been an active ET presence on Earth

2. There are a variety of intentions with the various groups that possess vast technological superiority to manipulate Homo sapiens for benevolence and malevolent behaviors.

3. The US Government and other world governments are in the middle of a conflictual cosmic opera that involve psionics that are hard to understand by the population.

4. Understand this term:

en.wikipedia.org...

5. This means there are multiple things happening on the planet and undefined tech that is being used to manipulate the population towards undefined goals and intentions. The question is who is doing the manipulation - us or them? I propose, both.

6. Space travel and ET movement is about extra-dimensionality and extra-temporal movement in as much as distance. This leaves lots of confusion as to the phenomena because we have a rudimentary knowledge of each and I don't think the human neurology is advanced enough to grasp it. It is difficult to define agenda and intent when the players are AI, off planet ET, consciousness of differing density, "us from the future," etc. Remember what Haim Eshed stated about the Galactic Federation - we are being observed until we understand what space travel is all about.

7. Von Braun and Carol Rosin brought the Blue Beam idea to the forefront after the possibly killed journalist. What is the intention of this plan? Advance the financial interests of the mil industry complex? Perpetual defense budget increases? Maybe.

But, again, who is pulling the strings of the world defense budgets? Who can scare the public enough with the idea of unifying the world population against an alien invasion? Some group or interest is certainly manipulating the narrative. My feeling again, is that the humans have handlers and influencers on the aerospace and technology corporation with a variety of intentions and belief systems.

8. To what extent are breakout groups , New Schwabenland Nazis, which exist, btw, in collaboration with certain ET groups? What influence would a fascist ideal have on the intentions of staging an alien invasion?

My opinion only:

What purpose would Blue Beam service in galvanizing the population to arms? Remember the idea is that Blue Beam is a FAKE or STAGED alien invasion, as envisioned.

Aliens have already been here for a long time, and it is my belief we already have allies and adversaries. So ask yourself, what is the purpose of Blue Beam and who would have that kind of power to engage it?

edit on 6-9-2023 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

I don't disagree with most of what you posted and there are many unanswered questions, as per usual.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I like that Corbettreport synopsis. Lots of great insight here.

This is a dangerous time for humanity, unfortunately. We are really just starting to break out in our understanding of consciousness and our role in the cosmos. The others are in observation and have their own agenda. I would caution to avoid anthropomorphism when dealing with the others. And I certainly would caution dealing with some of psychopaths and power hungry leaders in these military psy-op and aersospace programs. My question is where are they getting the marching orders...

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

When you say anthropomorphism are you referring or speculating as to alien/human hybrids or aliens in high positions of power here on Earth?

I hope that select committee gets enough signatures to form and start really snooping and digging around with unannounced raids. Maybe then that question of where are the marching orders coming from will lead down the informative rabbit hole.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You might enjoy this thread that I stumbled upon this morning on Reddit. Basically says WE'RE being bluebeamed by ET

reddit.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe1223
You might enjoy this thread that I stumbled upon this morning on Reddit. Basically says WE'RE being bluebeamed by ET

reddit.com...

Interesting concepts for sure.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

"When you say anthropomorphism are you referring or speculating as to alien/human hybrids or aliens in high positions of power here on Earth? "

Not really. What I am saying is if we think in terms of human psychology, us vs them, good vs bad, collectivism vs individuality, we might not understand the phenomena, which means we might not understand the intentions.

I think most of the population is akin to the fish in the fishbowl and not aware of all the mechanics - quantum ,and motivations - freedom and enslavement of what advanced civilizations, either AI or biological are driving.

Regarding the alien/hybrids:

I think there is some strong possibility of this. There are two possibilities, of course. Either Steven Greer is correct and the abduction hypothesis is conducted by the military or Dr David Jacobs , and countless other psychologists and researchers are correct and there has been genetic manipulation and programming for quite some time, like forever.

Which do you think is correct? Or is it both things occurring? I would bet both things are true with a range of intentions, some absolutely evil and some with the agenda of advancement and upgrade under a benefactor (s). Either way , that's a kidnapping by Terrestrial law and a violation of human rights. And that would constitute a national security threat.

On a side note: I know like, and respect Greer , a major proponent of the possibility of Blue Beam, but he is dead wrong on the abduction topic if you believe all ETs are benevolent, then you don't understand free will and behavioral programs with infinite intentions and outcomes. So, my question is why the abject onion of complete ET benevolence by Greer, when there are multiple intentions and agendas regarding the planet and the species?? Is the idea of Adrenochrome nonsense ? If it's not, than Greer is dangerous or maybe he knows something like this is a real threat but doesn't want to muddy the message of the good ET and bad humans.

Again, I'm not so sure humans are in control of the planet, for better or worse.

Also, your last point is great from a normative stance but subjectively, I don't think you will see any raids by the US military on Dulse or any other DUMB. There is a government within the government and Congress doesn't control it.
edit on 6-9-2023 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You are most likely correct, there will be no special committee with subpoena powers for 'surprise' raids.

I can only fall back on my contactee experiences and gut intuition, so I am still on the side that their goals are to benefit themselves and us. I have nothing else to go on at this point.

Could there be alien manipulation beyond our fishbowl lens? Sure, but we have nothing to go on at this point to sway me that way. So far, the money and power factions rule, so maybe we should try to look deeper into their intentions.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The only thing I will say on this is even if we are in a simulation and the soul is infinite and the physical is an illusion of a container or avatar, it falls back to my point about the extra temporal and extra dimensional. What I learned from a friend who had a mental download is if you look at Carbon on the periodic table you see that Silicon is under it. Does that mean the electron goes into a Silicon Universe?

Can you imagine a nuclear sub on the shores of Spain 500 years ago, They would have thought it was from the Devil or a magic realm. No understanding of the materials , engineering, physics, etc. But now we know nuclear subs exist. This is no different because again you are dealing with a level of development that is indistinguishable from magic.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

The only thing I will say on this is even if we are in a simulation and the soul is infinite and the physical is an illusion of a container or avatar, it falls back to my point about the extra temporal and extra dimensional. What I learned from a friend who had a mental download is if you look at Carbon on the periodic table you see that Silicon is under it. Does that mean the electron goes into a Silicon Universe?

Can you imagine a nuclear sub on the shores of Spain 500 years ago, They would have thought it was from the Devil or a magic realm. No understanding of the materials , engineering, physics, etc. But now we know nuclear subs exist. This is no different because again you are dealing with a level of development that is indistinguishable from magic.

Well it appears we are an important part of the magic, why else would they bother with us in any way?
edit on q00000039930America/Chicago4141America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

If traveling to the past was possible from the future……

Hey nice post mate and did you ever read this book by Anthropology Professor Michael P Masters?

Some 'UFO Hearing' politicians also seem to have latched onto the idea.

• "UFOs could be us from the future."

Wisconsin Republican Representative Mike Gallagher.

I've been saying the same thing for many years. It really comes home to roost when you consider aliens seem to lack sexual organs and most of their human experimentation on humans centers on reproductive organs.

Another oddity is thier tiny or missing mouths; I guess eating a diet of bugs would eventually mutate into tinier mouths.
edit on 300000011America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Imo...ET's (the one's that visit our planet) are far more advanced in holographic technology than we are.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

If traveling to the past was possible from the future……

Hey nice post mate and did you ever read this book by Anthropology Professor Michael P Masters?

Some 'UFO Hearing' politicians also seem to have latched onto the idea.

I've been saying the same thing for many years. It really comes home to roost when you consider aliens seem to lack sexual organs and most of their human experimentation on humans centers on reproductive organs.

Another oddity is thier tiny or missing mouths; I guess eating a diet of bugs would eventually mutate into tinier mouths.

I'm speculating....that the space aliens....at least the warm blooded dinosauroid humanoids (some call the "Grays") have internal sex organs --- Like the dinosaurs of old.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Screenless volumetric displays technology.

Fascinating vid.

originally posted by: quintessentone

I've heard some of you here say that any technology we have within the public realm is 50 years behind what the government already has.

Mate considering the billions and billions (and billions) poured down the black budget rabbit hole over the decades I would be amazed if it isn't.

Don't think we are aware of even a fraction of what really goes on and apparently the CIA, NSA and NRO receive more than 68 percent of it.

Have posted it before but regarding satellite capability (and UFOs) thought John Schuessler raised an important point here.

• "The curves are all swinging upward fairly rapidly. So we look at what we know about the technology we are using for surveillance, just the USA, not other countries, what we do and what we know and the kind of surveillance we can do.

There is no doubt in my mind that today if not many times over the past fifty years we have had the surveillance capabilities to completely monitor the activities of certain UFO flights –and know exactly when they’re going, where they’re going, how they’re going, where they appear form and leave to, all the characteristics about them – we have radar based devices that will not only show the distance, direction and azimuth of an object and all that but will also how shape. We have devices the army has developed for tracking projectiles – they check the acoustic wave and when something crosses over they can immediately track that data and go back to the source. That’s how they track where a mortar is or a howitzer. We can use that same technology – and its portable – for tracking UFOs.

I don’t believe any of these things fly over our country today without being known and if somebody wanted the UFO mystery to completely disappear they could in five minutes release enough data to show exactly what’s going on and is not going on."

John F. Schuessler, Executive Director of MUFON (Mutual UFO Network)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I wonder. I say that only because of the Chinese spy balloon fiasco. Some things just don't make any sense.
edit on q00000056930America/Chicago1717America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join