It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher Compares Woke Progressives to the KKK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The way the democrat party is acting they seem to want to bring race privilege base on equity but in reality, what is fair and impartial, when you base it on the color of the skin.

As a latina I feel very offended by this, because lets face it, it is a form of racism, or communism/marxism depending from what side of the fence you are.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

According to the political left skin color and race also tells you if they can be classified as a slave or not, black=ancestors were legal slaves and must get reparations: Hispanic can not be enslaved because they are not black and slavery isn't legal (even though 10 million are enslaved in the US today) and their slavery must be ignored because most are brought in illegally across the southern border.

Well, american indians and african americans got it the worst in the U.S. Everyone was enslaved at some point in history. But african americans were not only slaves, but their opression continued well into the 1970s.

I think reparations are unrealistic. Where does it end? $1000 per each african american? Then do we do more later? It's just not something that I think can be resolved with money.

However, we should be offering to help black communities that are really struggeling. That's benficial to not only them, but also America in general.

It's a complex conversation and I think the only time reparations were done right was when African American families who were affected by racist housing laws were given reperations for repairs to their houses.

A lot of left wingers feel like Bill Maher though. Tired of far-left leading the democrat party.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I remember a few years ago a man named George Zimmerman was labeled by the media as a 'white Hispanic'.

I remember thinking, that's how Nazis thought. racial identification.

like 'Non-Aryan' or 'Second-degree Jew'.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

"Progressives" and "KKK" are redundant terms.

edit on 5-9-2023 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

That is hilarious, but hey right now with the 200 gender considerations going on, I can only imagine how many racial tags can be squeeze out of people with skin color variations.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

edit on 9/5/23 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Bill Maher is not LEFT he is wishy washy at best.

Despite being a member of the Democratic Party, Maher has voted for Bob Dole and Ralph Nader. Maher also considers himself to be at odds with both the Republican Party and the Democratic Party. In the 2008 U.S. presidential election, Maher announced his support for U.S. Senator Barack Obama (D-IL).

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=Despite%20being%20a%20member%20of,Obama%20(D%2DIL).

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=27128319]quintessentone[/post

bwahahahaahaaaaaaaa. you are funny.
Bill Maher is LEFT.
Not as far left as you, that's why you don't think he is.
He self identifies as a liberal on the left.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
I remember a few years ago a man named George Zimmerman was labeled by the media as a 'white Hispanic'..

I remember that. CNN and MSNBC just couldn't bring themselves to say that someone other than a white person shot Trayvon Martin. It HAD to be a white guy who shot the black guy. HAD TO BE. It was truly absurd but they got away with it.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: [post=27128319]quintessentone[/post

bwahahahaahaaaaaaaa. you are funny.
Bill Maher is LEFT.
Not as far left as you, that's why you don't think he is.
He self identifies as a liberal on the left.

He is a flipper flopper probably as the mood strikes. ha ha

Or, wait a minute, maybe it's multiple personality disorder? This may explain his popularity with people of all political persuasions.

edit on q00000028930America/Chicago4848America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join