It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Wants a Real Covid-19 Vaccine That Can Be Mandated For All Americans.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
a reply to: carewemust

The article said "tentatively it might be recommended that everyone get it". You said "mandate". Why do you insist on lying?

Just like how Donald Trump said the Atlanta Jail Guards strongly "recommended" he take the mugshot, even though he told them he didn't want to.

In effect, it was a "mandate" because these gorillas had a hand resting on their holstered gun.

You'll better understand how things work in the real world as you age, 1947boomer.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hey joe, I'm just not gonna take it, that's all.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Ah this time it works, they promise it. We should all believe them on the track history of such things.

What could go wrong.

Who needs a working heart?

# this.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

The article said "tentatively it might be recommended that everyone get it". You said "mandate". Why do you insist on lying?

The article I read said the same thing: "President Biden said Friday he plans to request additional funding from Congress for the development of a new COVID-19 vaccine, adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not."

"he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not."

""he may require everyone to take it..."

This does NOT make them a liar in any way.

Simply do not engage. Ignore in entirety and it will fade away as its usefulness is gone. There are those who are disingenuous from the start and only want discord and destruction of the traditional fabric of society. They argue without concern for logic. It's all for the cause - by any means necessary. A few are salvageable, but you can see the ones that aren't.

Again, it is a waste to even engage. They do no want the truth, do not want logic, and do not care about anything but breakdown of everything good and righteous -- and revolution. It is the manifestation of the specter of communism infiltrated throughout the fabric of matter. It will come to pass though.

That said, do not give up on those that have even the slightest hope.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I only have one thing to say :
"Let's Go Brandon"

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
just like all of his energy device bans, idle threats. He will not be in the WH long enough for any of it to happen, especially trying to force a vaccine on this edition of the population.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The federal government has zero authority in the first place to enforce or mandate any medication to all or any of the 50 states.

Just like last time, any company that employed 100 or more people was directed to ensure they be vaccinated or terminated.

It wasn't by force, per se- but the message was clear; obey, or suffer the consequences. The gov has no problem totally destroying large and small businesses that don't tow the line, but especially big business.

Every time a company gets called in for a 'congressional investigation' their entire business model does a 180; Amazon, Google, Face Book....and they become agents of control by extension/coercion.

I have my doubts the entire US working force is willing or up to the task of stopping the next wave of insanity about to sweep the country.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

President Biden said Friday he plans to request additional funding from Congress for the development of a new COVID-19 vaccine, adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not.

why do you insist on DERPing for the government? I don't think it's possible to be this ignorant on a topic that has been so closely watched. It's right there in the OP. Simple words for a simple little mind. Catch up sport.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Mandated. Well, it semi is already. Lots of employers would 'let you go' if you didn't get the shot. Boeing went through that phase. After everyone got the shot cuz' they had to the company reversed itself and said nevermind, you don't have to.

The COVID shot doesn't work. Everyone I know who got COVID had the shot and got it anyways. And I don't believe that getting the shot makes the COVID less bad. Some of the cases were bad, shot and all.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Mandated translates to Forced-compliance in my book ...
i shant take any vaxxine on any order from a POTUS or a Congress if the mixture is not holistic and proven safe

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
there was a point the us and even the us cdc was held in high regard but then it chooses to fight the religous war of Armageddon in Iraq and its been downhill ever since and now it fails at the kind of basic biology those without education get right.

we saw it with covid neither the us or the cdc where held up as the gold standard to follow more an act to laugh at and ridicule, the science in my country is no better

what I find strange is the wests science needs to rebuild trust before trying claiming covid is now a "real deal virus" that neds a real vaccine..

we are at the emperor has no clothes point.. its taken a while but we're here.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I didn’t take the fake vaccine the 1st time around and I won’t take it the 2nd time around or the 10th time around.

They can eat my shorts.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

Mandated translates to Forced-compliance in my book ...
i shant take any vaxxine on any order from a POTUS or a Congress if the mixture is not holistic and proven safe

mandated is the eradication of consent, our society flourishes on consent, losers consent, consent to be policed, the west only exists in a democratic state by the consent of the governed..

this constant eradication of consent eradicates democracy and it will end in tears in a reformation mk2 as the church tried a similar approach to drive people to kneel and obey their edicts..

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Big companies have lawyers and accountants to stop Joe's mandate. People paid union dues for their union funded lawyers yet they all have been silent and haven't challenged a guy who said "if you get the covid19 vaccine you won't get covid.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If you have to look into a camera and point your finger at people and say I'm honest..........you're not.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Biden is a liar, he knows already that the 'vaccines' ('prototype injectables') were produced under the overwatch of a black ops unit nested within the US DOD, they were NOT the product of pharmaceutical companies researching & creating the vaccines themselves. That money he's asking for is for himself & his cronies, because no more development of such 'vaccines' is required, the prototype injectables have already been created.

I refer you to read the thread I created on this very topic a few days ago - there is abundant evidence, from the mouths of Pfizer & the US government themselves, that the vaccines were created as US military 'prototype injectables' the result of bioweapons research carried out by the US DOD & blended in multiple black ops biolabs around the world in various nations by technicians who had no idea what it was they were creating. The resulting vials of substances were then shipped to the pharmaceutical companies for rollout. 'regulatory approval' & distribution under their own banner, in the great COVID hoax of 2020-2022.

THREAD - 5th Column Subversion of US Military to Distribute COVID Bioweapon 'Prototype Injectables'

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Only the willfully blind cannot envision it becoming mandatory. It always starts with recommended. Enjoy that hole in the sand.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

There Comes a Time in a Persons Life here on Earth where he or she is Forced by Circumstances to Make a Stand on his or hers Personal Beliefs and Principles . A Time when Nothing in this World Matters other than Expressing SELF . At that Time , We All Discover the Truth of being here and being Alive and Act Accordingly for Our Own Salvation . IMO , that Time is Coming Soon . Be Prepared my Friends....

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I'll NEVER EVER obey any illegal mandate, even when it is called legal, especially from a low life liar like Joe Biden who has enriched himself and his family on the blood of Americans. If they attempt to use force to do it they will have effectively declared war on the USA, but he's already done that in so many other ways. Joe Biden has proved a thousand times over that the health and welfare of the American people is his last concern, and obviously not any concern of his.

It would be illegal to mandate it. At least, it should be.

However, OP is sensationalizing the article. Biden said it may be RECOMMENDED for all Americans to get. Not mandated. Not sure why OP is just making things up.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

President Biden said Friday he plans to request additional funding from Congress for the development of a new COVID-19 vaccine, adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not.

why do you insist on DERPing for the government? I don't think it's possible to be this ignorant on a topic that has been so closely watched. It's right there in the OP. Simple words for a simple little mind. Catch up sport.

Fox initially had the article as "mandated" but they re-wrtiten the article because Biden didn't actually say it was to be mandidated (to my knowledge).

Which I have no doubt that Fox News did on purpose to grab initial clicks/views.

It's not DERPing for the government. Any news article from CNN and Fox News should be questioned. Just as CNN played games by putting words in Trumps mouth, so does Fox with democrats/Biden.

I'm all against mandating anything of the sort, but we have to stop falling for trash news that sensationalizes and divides us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join