It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Wants a Real Covid-19 Vaccine That Can Be Mandated For All Americans.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Saturday, August 26, 2023

Our President doesn't have his priorities aligned with what the people of America want. On this 2023 listing of American priorities, we have Covid-19 ranked #21 in importance. (See: www.pewresearch.org... ) However, President Joe Biden is going to (once again) ask Congress for a few BILLION dollars to generate a Covid-19 vaccine that really works, and mandate that everyone get injected...

President Biden said Friday he plans to request additional funding from Congress for the development of a new COVID-19 vaccine, adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not.

Biden, who is vacationing in the Lake Tahoe area, was asked by a reporter on Friday if he could say anything about the uptick of COVID cases and a new variant.

"Yes, I can," the president said. "I signed off this morning on a proposal we have to present to Congress a request for additional funding for a new vaccine that is necessary, that works."

In 2022, the Biden administration requested $9.25 billion to fight the virus, but congressional lawmakers refused the request.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

I wonder what argument Joe Biden can use this time to convince Congress to give him Billions of dollars for Covid-19, when just a year ago, they shot down his request for $9.25 billion.

Covid-19 is still more deadly than the Flu, but only marginally so.

For the 2022-2023 Flu Season: Covid-19 = 5.97% mortality / Flu = 3.75% mortality.

Source: www.uspharmacist.com...

Since we know Joe/Hunter are big "favors-for-cash" wheeler-dealers, its likely that Joe is trying one last time to fulfill promises he made to pharmaceuticals, so his family will be taken care of financially ($$$ from Pfizer) after he's out of office in 16 months.

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/26/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'll NEVER EVER obey any illegal mandate, even when it is called legal, especially from a low life liar like Joe Biden who has enriched himself and his family on the blood of Americans. If they attempt to use force to do it they will have effectively declared war on the USA, but he's already done that in so many other ways. Joe Biden has proved a thousand times over that the health and welfare of the American people is his last concern, and obviously not any concern of his.

edit on 26-8-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The article said "tentatively it might be recommended that everyone get it". You said "mandate". Why do you insist on lying?

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Laughable. This didn’t reach the airwaves yesterday when it was announced. Quickly brushed over and burried.

www.espn.com...

Yeah, a kid that’s been meticulously medically watched over by a billionaire father and other USC interests — somehow now has a congenital heart defect, after going into cardiac arrest a month ago.

His father proclaimed he and his entire family were vaxxed. Despite his initial concerns….

I know that for me I can speak about myself," James said. "I think everyone has their own choice to do what they feel is right for themselves and their family, and things of that nature. I know that I was very [skeptical] about it all, but after doing my research, and things of that nature, I felt like it was best suited for not only me but for my family and for my friends, and that's why I decided to do it."

www.si.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Our President doesn't have his priorities aligned with what the people of America want.

I guess that’s both presidents since COVID.

The last one reactivated gain of function, did operation warpspeed and most of the spending packages.

And this one wants to mandate we get the jab.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
For all the other vaccinations that do not kill and maim at the rate the covid shot does usually takes about 10 years to develop. I don't see Pretendant Biden still if office by the time a covid shot is available that is on par with the other vaccinations in terms of adverse effects.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Funny how he wants a vaccine that works….
Wasn’t so important the first time around…

This was funny too..
“ adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not.”

How’s he planning on enforcing his requirement?

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
as if people dont understand that there are vaccines available for certain things? after the nonsense people went thru in 2019, and a lot of the nonsense due to extreme government overreach, how about they shut up about vaccines for a good 10 or 20 years?

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Federal employees, military and for entry into the US. Just like before. Oh and for public school.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

" and mandate that everyone get injected..."

Ah , You Know that Will NEVER Happen . WE THE PEOPLE are Willing to Shed Blood to Prevent that . NO JOKE.......

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

That espn link you sited, go a bit further down the page and it's heart breaking:

Reggie Chaney, former Houston Cougars men's basketball player, dies at 23
ESPN
Aug 22, 2023, 08:07 PM ET

Reggie Chaney, a forward on the Houston men's basketball team that reached the Final Four in 2021, has died, the university said Tuesday.

He was 23.

Houston coach Kelvin Sampson called Chaney the "ultimate teammate" and the epitome of "Cougar basketball culture." Sampson added that Chaney was due to leave Aug. 28, to begin a professional career in Greece.

In another statement on social media, university chancellor Renu Khator said "the news (of Chaney's death) has left us with sad and heavy hearts."

Chaney was found dead Monday after a family friend discovered him unresponsive in a bedroom at an apartment in Arlington, Texas, police spokesperson Tim Ciesco told the Houston Chronicle. Chaney was pronounced dead at the scene. Foul play is not suspected, although an investigation is ongoing, Ciesco told the Chronicle.

Chaney, a native of Tulsa, Oklahoma, played his first two seasons at Arkansas before finishing his college career with three years at Houston. A 6-foot-8 forward, he appeared in 32 games during the 2020-21 season and started in Houston's Final Four loss to eventual champion Baylor, collecting six points and two rebounds in 17 minutes.

Last season, he was named the American Athletic Conference's Sixth Man of the Year for a Houston team that earned a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament before falling in the Sweet 16.

First in his family to graduate from college.
Reached his dream of signing a professional basketball contract.
He was leaving Monday Aug 28th for Greece.

Of course, it wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with the Covid jab.......

On topic:

Links to recent Biden video stating a mandated jab I'm not finding. Both Fox and Yahoo have linked that description though to a 36 second CSPAN video of Biden. But the video is about Biden getting boo'ed while at Lake Tahoe and speaking about jobs and displaced employees. Not sure exactly what he's referring to. Maybe the clip wasn't played long enough.

But in scripted quotes from Biden, he consistently uses the words "necessary", "urge" and "recommend" in relation to the jabs. And we all know that that's code for coercion.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

that's why im living abroad :^)

but I also run the risk of the poison coming here if the US withholds funds from my country ...i kind of doubt lessons were learned last time and with the GBS spikes.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

It's time for your 35th booster, pops.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

But in scripted quotes from Biden, he consistently uses the words "necessary", "urge" and "recommend" in relation to the jabs. And we all know that that's code for coercion.

Years have gone into creating a divided country and it looks like this administration is going to force a showdown.
Biden's energy czar has been taxed with creating more energy efficient ceiling fans, even though they will be more costly to make. His alcohol czar says Americans may be told by officials to have no more than two beers a week.
People are struggling to put food on the table....those that still have a table and can afford to rent a place, that is.

It's gotten so far out of hand that I keep thinking all the so-call 40% who approve of Biden's policies will have to finally admit to themselves that Bidenomics is destroying the country and it can no longer be blamed on the former administrations mistakes. We can't....we absolutely cannot continue on this path for another 16 months.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

The article said "tentatively it might be recommended that everyone get it". You said "mandate". Why do you insist on lying?

The article I read said the same thing: "President Biden said Friday he plans to request additional funding from Congress for the development of a new COVID-19 vaccine, adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not."

"he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not."

""he may require everyone to take it..."

This does NOT make them a liar in any way.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Joe Biden knows his time in the White House is nearing an end. He's systematically pulling all the levers that can provide $$$ kickbacks to his family. Ukraine aid is one of them. Pharmaceutical kickbacks is another, but he faltered in 2022.

edit on 8/27/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The federal government has zero authority in the first place to enforce or mandate any medication to all or any of the 50 states.

Of course that hasn't stopped him so far. Minus the exemptions for those in government friendly to him. A total sham train wreck of a man that's too stupid to follow or even know federal laws or protocols. Just rule by whim and decree. Drooling idiot. Perfect lobotomy candidate if there ever was one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join