It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20% Of Jabbed Have Myocarditis

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

It must have been officially 15 minutes in the UK...

Flying around the world for 28 years in the military and then 15 years after going to ME over and over I'm one of the most vaccinated people on the planet. I have vaccines no one has even heard of, filled 3 full books of the old yellow vaccine booklets worth of vaccines. At 63 I felt I better get the shot so I went to the VA and those old battleaxe nurses made me sit there under their watch for 20+ mins and then gave me a lookover like I just stole something before they would let me leave.

A year later I caught COVID coming back from the EU and had it for like 2 days and was done.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't understand what your reply is getting at.......are you saying that you don't believe the last post I posted?

In the UK they stopped the 15 min wait in December 2021 to speed up boosters........and in February' 2022 they stopped the 15 minute wait permanently.

My initial post was basically saying it's not true that people wait 20 mins or so after every vaccine.

That is why after any vaccine you wait 20 mins or so and are typically looked at before you leave the building.

edit on 20-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I don't understand what your reply is getting at.......are you saying that you don't believe the last post I posted?

In the UK they stopped the 15 min wait in December 2021 to speed up boosters........and in February' 2022 they stopped the 15 minute wait permanently.

No, I believe they stopped it, which is not good. I'm just saying what my experience was with it. It's pretty stupid to stop it as allergic reactions can happen quickly and can be deadly. They did a lot of crazy things like the mandates to suggest it all was a test to see how much control they could put on the population.

The reality is they were running around pulling "facts" out of their asses not knowing a thing, but acting all expert like when someone questioned them.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Will you allow them to control you next time?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

This is not to start an argument, so I'd like to state that first and foremost. The problem I have with this rhetoric is that the differentiation of the cause of myocarditis is not that cut and dry.

~ Vaccinated individuals COULD have developed myocarditis due to the vax.
~ Vaccinated individuals COULD have undiagnosed myocarditis, now present to a physician and the cause is placed on the
vaccine.
~ Vaccinated individuals who still developed symptomatic COVID, could develop myocarditis due to the virus and not the
vaccine.
~ Vaccinated individuals who developed symptomatic COVID, could develop myocarditis and it's totally inconclusive as to
the cause.
~ Unvaccinated individuals who developed symptomatic or asymptomatic could develop myocarditis due to the virus...which studies have also shown to be at a higher rate than vaccinated-related cause.

IDK, personally I'm still pro-vaccine and will continue to take my chances. Working in ICU as a bedside RT, I've seen enough of this virus and what it's done to chance it. That said, I'm not numb to the bull# surrounding Fauci and the cover-up of where the virus came from, etc. The American...hell...the world populous should be PISSED and have some sort of retribution towards the NIH for their apparent # up.

I respect you all, respect your opinions and just want to create dialogue...no fights

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
You beat me to it!
Anybody in their mid 60's (Especially males) with a very low blood pressure of 103/65 has some underlying health issues that should be investigated. It could be something as simple as chronic dehydration, or something much more serious, such as severely blocked arteries.

Blocked arteries tends to cause high blood pressure since the heard works harder to deliver the same volume flow rate. The end of June my blood pressure spiked to 250/150 my pulse was 150. Turns out that I had an artery blocked about 80% coming from my lungs. Blood thinners and other chemicals were able to dissolve the blockage. I'm still on medication and recovering from it.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Will you allow them to control you next time?

I do not see vaccines as the issue, so I made a choice like you did, so I wasn't controlled or forced. I have zero issues with getting it, but I do have big issues with how it all played out. For me not even a sore arm and my COVID was 2 days, so don't be so smug...

I have people that work for me that didn't get the jab and when they caught COVID they said it was the worst sickness of their life that went on for like 2 weeks. Some still have lingering issues after a year.

edit on 20-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: EternalShadow

So if your total number of jabbed is 269,000,000 then 26,900,000 are toast.

You're correct, unfortunately.

So we should start seeing 10 million deaths per year or more up from the typical 3.5 million in the US right?

One thing with myocarditis is in a vast number of cases it is treatable and is usually done as an outpatient and resolves on its own with maybe some help from prescriptions, so what you are suggesting is chronic myocarditis or worst.

There is a massive list of things that can cause it including the COVID vaccine in young males who didn't need the vaccine in the first place. I have said before that even aspirin kills like 4000 people in the US per year, but saves 10s of millions. If the government told everyone they had to take it daily no matter what we would see many more deaths there too with people not needing it in the first place. This is what our stupid government did with the COVID vaccine instead of just giving it to the high-risk groups and calling it a win they forced it on the population that didn't need it in the first place.

Did you watch the Twitter video?

I'm not saying anything, I'm simply reciting what this doctor has apparently proven and what HE thinks. I don't have a dog in this fight other than losing family and friends unnecessarily, i.e., they were killed.

He's saying is 17 - 24% of the vaccinated WILL have myocarditis, and average of 20%.

Of those 20%, he's saying half of those WILL die the other half simply won't have it all. They'll dodge the bullet. He didn't say anything about treatable myocarditis. So with your number of total jabbed, it works out like I posted previously.

Pretty easy math. Maybe a bit tougher to swallow, however.šŸ¤·šŸ»

Ps- the reason my first response on page 1 is in the form of a question is because I'm asking if I'm hearing this correctly. I mean if true it's fkn horrifying.
edit on 8/20/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: drdark

~ Unvaccinated individuals who developed symptomatic or asymptomatic could develop myocarditis due to the virus...which studies have also shown to be at a higher rate than vaccinated-related cause.

We have two extreme sides here. The liberals say the virus is killing everyone and the vaccine is all good while the conservatives say the virus is nothing, but the vaccine is killing everyone. When you are in the middle suggesting the virus is no joke for many and the vaccine is very good for the high-risk people, but most don't need it you get attacked from both sides...lol

With the vaccine, if it keeps you out of the hospital due to low O2, and reduces the number of days you are sick then it did its job no matter what either side says good or bad about it.

With the virus, the longer you are sick the longer it is producing spiked protein throughout your whole body and doing nasty things like wiping out your air sacs, damaging your organs etc. So if one is worried about the spiked protein in the vaccine they should be scared #less about that spiked protein in the virus, but people don't see it, and it is all about the vaccine to them.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What if next time a new one comes out it is declared mandatory for everyone?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So when we look at the large study in Isrial with myocarditis after the jab all were quickly treatable as outpatients except for 2 that had other serious conditions before the jab. In the vast majority of myocarditis cases, the inflammation is detected and is treated and it goes away, so that is why I suggest it isn't a case where everyone gets it and then dies.

We are still talking about an increase in yearly deaths from 3.5 million to over 10 million if we go by the percentages he is pushing, and I ask you once we look at the numbers and not percentages do you think we will be seeing 10 million deaths per year starting with 2023 or 2024?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

What if next time a new one comes out it is declared mandatory for everyone?

I will have the same negative feelings as the last time they did it...

I'm a pilot so much of my life is looking at things using risk factors to determine my direction of choice. When COVID started it was no joke for those in the higher-risk category. My wife's family pretty much saw everyone over the age of 60 die off of it. I got the initial jab to offset the whole "new" virus thing and maybe kick-start my immune system to handle it OK. It did and as I said I got COVID for like 2 days and then it was over.

As boosters came along I didn't get them because I didn't see a serious need on my part to do it. Omnicrom was a much weaker version than Delta, so I don't typically take meds if I don't need them.

Here is the deal though... If a new variant comes along and starts killing many in my age group you bet I'll go get another vaccine for it, but the way COVID is playing out now is it is just another flu and I don't get annual flu shots either.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

What if it's not killing your age group but you and everyone else is told it's mandatory?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

What if it's not killing your age group but you and everyone else is told it's mandatory?

I think explained that, didn't I?

What if you see people dying around you in your age group, would you at that point consider the vaccine is a better direction than the virus, or are you an "I would die first before I get the vac" lol

The vaccine isn't something I think about all the time like some here seem to do. It's a tool to use or not to use based on the risks at hand.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I think explained that, didn't I?

I think you didn't.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The truth is scary.

Build a bridge.

a reply to: SkyAngel

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I think you didn't.

What is this then? Do you need more?

I do not see vaccines as the issue, so I made a choice like you did, so I wasn't controlled or forced. I have zero issues with getting it, but I do have big issues with how it all played out.

I'm a pilot so much of my life is looking at things using risk factors to determine my direction of choice.

As boosters came along I didn't get them because I didn't see a serious need on my part to do it. Omnicrom was a much weaker version than Delta, so I don't typically take meds if I don't need them.

Here is the deal though... If a new variant comes along and starts killing many in my age group you bet I'll go get another vaccine for it, but the way COVID is playing out now is it is just another flu and I don't get annual flu shots either.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So when we look at the large study in Isrial with myocarditis after the jab all were quickly treatable as outpatients except for 2 that had other serious conditions before the jab. In the vast majority of myocarditis cases, the inflammation is detected and is treated and it goes away, so that is why I suggest it isn't a case where everyone gets it and then dies.

We are still talking about an increase in yearly deaths from 3.5 million to over 10 million if we go by the percentages he is pushing, and I ask you once we look at the numbers and not percentages do you think we will be seeing 10 million deaths per year starting with 2023 or 2024?

What's the percentage of successful treatment and recovery? According to this doctor it's 50/50.

I certainly hope not, but for those whom already have taken serious losses because of this vax crap regardless, they might want to do something about it before they can't.

Just saying.

edit on 8/20/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

What's the percentage of successful treatment and recovery? According to this doctor it's 50/50.

50/50 is a pulled out of one's butt percentage...lol Must have taken lessons from Fauci

The treatment for myocarditis has extremely high results. The reason why I convert percentages into numbers is because then they look crazy.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Those who are studying this need to dig deeper and look for a commonality between everyone who has "side effects" from the shots.

Are they all one race or group of races?
Do they all share a common blood type or types?
Do they all have a specific gene they share in common?

It came to light that Anthony Fauci was the head of the CIA"s bioweapons program. He was never a kind and caring doctor who wanted to protect people with a new vaccine. When 0bama shut down his worst programs he outsourced them to Wuhan China, and it was one of his worst bugs which escaped the lab.

My guess? It was tailored to kill off specific people.
edit on 8/21/23 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join