It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20% Of Jabbed Have Myocarditis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Where are they testing for it on a massive scale, and if so, why?
What triggered doctors to look for myocarditis now? Maybe something many were forced or coerced to take?
You say they are looking now and not before, so why now?

A few places like Isrial did as they checked a lot of things as a follow-up to the vaccine and we know there is some increase in young males and they want to monitor what that may be. No one is suggesting there is zero, but then I'm going to say 50%+ of all males with the vaccine have myocarditis now.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

It's like we speak different languages.

Maybe, but you ask questions without putting your own point forward. If you disagree with my statement then say it and explain why so I can get an idea where you are coming from.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

But every time you get a Mrna shot it damages your immune system even more, it is like it protected a person for a couple of weeks but opened them up for a raft of diseases that they would not have been susceptible to before.

OK tell that to the experts... not me.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

My first response was not a question.

edit on 19-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby
I have 7 siblings, they have 48 children and grands between them. Out of that many, not one case of it. I know not a single person with it after vaccination. Every single member of my husband's family who did not vaccinate, died of covid. I feel good about our choice. We're still here, and inherited a lot of property from those poor souls that feared a vaccination. They used the animal stuff, ivermectin, cause they said trump told them to.

This is why I push back on the "everyone is dying" narrative. I know of no one that actually had an issue with the vaccine and my circle of people I know is very wide, also everyone who caught COVID without the vaccine had a pretty rough time with it and some have long COVID. A good number on my wife's side died of COVID so Delta was no joke. I had COVID for 2 days...

Saying this the lockdowns and mandates were extremely wrong. My two sons had to get the vaccine even after having COVID to go back to college as they are in a group that really didn't need the vaccine in the first place.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

My first response was not a question.

I couldn't tell if you were supporting my post or suggesting my post was wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel
20% of jabbed have myocarditis (Heart Damage) according to Dr Chris Shoemaker.

I wasn't sure if I should post this because I don't want to scare people, but I also think it's important that the truth win so we can learn, and not make the same mistakes in the future.

twitter.com...

I can't speak for anyone else, but I was shocked that my brother who was strong and healthy and complied with the demands for the shot, as well as all of the boosters, just suddenly out of nowhere, ended up in the hospital with cardiac issues,

I was more shocked, when he told me that he should have listened to me, and he should not have taken the shots or the boosters. He also has had COVID four times already.

I didn't tell him, "I told you so". He is my brother and the last thing I want is for him to be sick. Two weeks from now he is having a pacemaker inserted.

Could it have happened even if he had not had the shot? It could have. It is the COVID times four that goes along with that has me the most concerned.

One of my Mother's doctors, came back from vacation with COVID times four weeks and still counting, that also complied to the mandatory shots, and he is also pissed. He said that COVID is real and that it can really kick ass. He said it is the shots that he does not trust anymore. He said he doesn't believe anything about COVID is natural, and the vaccine is garbage.

This was shared after he was screening my mother who will be 90 years old next year, for surgery. He had to ask the mandatory question of whether or not my Mother has had the shot. She said she had not, and had not had COVID, and she had no intention of taking anymore vaccines within what ever years she had left.

The doctor told her she was wise and that he was joining the "Never Again", club himself.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
That BP is GREAT!! And if 20% of the vaxxed have myocarditis, i guess they’re all asymptomatic, since I know at least 1500 vaccinated and not one has myocarditis. a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Where are they testing for it on a massive scale, and if so, why?
What triggered doctors to look for myocarditis now? Maybe something many were forced or coerced to take?
You say they are looking now and not before, so why now?

A few places like Isrial did as they checked a lot of things as a follow-up to the vaccine and we know there is some increase in young males and they want to monitor what that may be. No one is suggesting there is zero, but then I'm going to say 50%+ of all males with the vaccine have myocarditis now.

Yes, there is a problem.

No, denial does not make it go away.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I noted in the Msn this morning that a pilot flying to Chile dropped dead in the cockpit, I also note that in Australia the doctors seem to run a mile when asked to do a D Dimer test.If 20 percent get it in the heart, another load get it in another organ,At this rate the disability rate will be staggering in another eighteen months.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
A small percentage of batches seem to be responsible for the majority of vaxx injuries:

howbadismybatch.com...

You can't go from testing a vaccine on a few hundred/thousand subjects and then scale up to billions of doses and hope to maintain the initial quality control, NOT possible, Johnson and Johson plant in USA had to throw away 60 million doses:

www.nytimes.com...

Who knows how many contaminated doses got into a (victim)?

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
That is very strange, in Australia the average age of covid 19- related deaths is 83, 96% of who had at least 1 significant underlying co-morbidity, i.e. they would have died anyway because of something else. Life expectancy in Australia is around 83.

As a population, In Australia, the survival rate is around 99.84 % if you are not 83 years old with underlying co-morbidities.

a reply to: BlueBaby

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am a firefighter in Australia.

Two of my colleagues, one young and very fit, the other older and overweight, became very ill within 15 MINUTES of their second shot, before they even left the clinic. They both described a sensation of their heart suddenly feeling very heavy.
Myocarditis, diagnosed and attributed to the clot shot. Younger one managed to return to active duty after 9 months, but he is a shadow of himself. The older one will NEVER return to active duty.

That's 2 out of 200 hundred or so active firefighters in my area.

Same batch.

Stay safe.

Do your research.

Avoid MSM like you would a clotshot.

(post by LordAhriman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
If this is planned and they have done this on purpose then they are evil, and they should fear their own death and the afterlife where they will meet the pain they have caused!

The afterlife is real!

Children have lost their parents, and pets have lost the ones who loved and took care of them, etc.

I just read this and it is so painful, you have to be a psychopath to not get sad when you read this:

tapnewswire.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: EternalShadow

So around 2025, there's going to be a gradual massive die off of 50% of the 20% that took the vaccine and will, or do have, myocarditis...??

We need the Avengers.

So let's put this to numbers... 81.5% of people in the USA have gotten at least one jab. That means 269 million have been jabbed. 20% of that is 54 million, so are you saying 27 million above the normal 3.5 million yearly deaths within a year or so?

Didn't see anyone answer this before me so if this is redundant, sorry in advance.

I didn't come up with that, I was merely punching in the numbers given. 20% of all vaccinated will have some form of myocarditis. That works out to be 200k cases per 1 million people. Myocarditis sufferers have ~5 years to live once diagnosed with a 50% death rate. So if this is proven, that means for every million people that are vaccinated, 100k will die in ~5 years.

So if your total number of jabbed is 269,000,000 then 26,900,000 are toast.

You're correct, unfortunately.

edit on 8/20/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Normal range is 15 points above and below 120/80. So, tho lower, that 103/65 range is considered normal, but then needs investigation.

Seniors, children, babies have wildly different levels, tho off, considered normal.

EMT
Adv Life Support
edit on 08232931America/ChicagoSun, 20 Aug 2023 09:28:29 -050028202300000029 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thatchman
I am a firefighter in Australia.

Two of my colleagues, one young and very fit, the other older and overweight, became very ill within 15 MINUTES

Within 15 minutes means an allergic reaction that can kill you. That is why after any vaccine you wait 20 mins or so and are typically looked at before you leave the building. 2 out of 200 is extremely unusual, so I can understand your concerns, but typically it is 1 out of 100,000 for that type of reaction.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

It must have been officially 15 minutes in the UK...

Press release 14 December 2021

15-minute observation period after vaccine temporarily suspended to speed up booster rollout

edit on 20-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

So if your total number of jabbed is 269,000,000 then 26,900,000 are toast.

You're correct, unfortunately.

So we should start seeing 10 million deaths per year or more up from the typical 3.5 million in the US right?

One thing with myocarditis is in a vast number of cases it is treatable and is usually done as an outpatient and resolves on its own with maybe some help from prescriptions, so what you are suggesting is chronic myocarditis or worst.

There is a massive list of things that can cause it including the COVID vaccine in young males who didn't need the vaccine in the first place. I have said before that even aspirin kills like 4000 people in the US per year, but saves 10s of millions. If the government told everyone they had to take it daily no matter what we would see many more deaths there too with people not needing it in the first place. This is what our stupid government did with the COVID vaccine instead of just giving it to the high-risk groups and calling it a win they forced it on the population that didn't need it in the first place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join