It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: Ed Dowd

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: SourGrapes
We were told, over and over, COVID is NOT a flu virus.

It's also not "considered" a cold, either. Know why? Because, we don't vaccinate for colds.

So, if it's not a flu (which have vaccines that are changed, depending on variants) and it's not a cold, what is it?

Its a virus...period...

We were told a ton of crap... So go shoot the messengers, not me. We do not vaccinate for colds because we can't unless we put 1000 variants in the vaccine. As to the flu we do, but it is a crapshoot to pick like 3 variants they think might be the most dominant, it is a hit-or-miss event every year.

I still don't know a single person that died from COVID. I personally know three people that died from "blood clots", one was 26. The other two were 33 and 36, one was a nurse. All male, all vaxxed and boosted.

Edit to add: I do find it interesting they're all male, is there a correlation?
edit on 2-8-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

How long after your shot are you considered unvaxed?

In the beginning, this was a totally new one, and that is what freaked people out the most I think. Now we should just treat it like a cold or flu.

I think it was the fear mongering that freaked everyone out.

Those videos of people collapsing in the street in China.......all propaganda.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I still don't know a single person that died from COVID. I personally know three people that died from "blood clots", one was 26. The other two were 33 and 36, one was a nurse. All male, all vaxxed and boosted.

Edit to add: I do find it interesting they're all male, is there a correlation?

I believe the correlation is actually with women dealing with blood clots, and with men, it has mainly been Myocarditis that has been vaccine specific as to which vaccine has done what. I think it was the J&J shot that was blood clots, for example. I personally know of no one that has had a vaccine issue outside of feeling sick for 4 or 5 days on the extreme end. Myself, I felt nothing but a slight sore arm for a day. Were their blood clots actually cerebral venous sinus thrombosis? I see that is 1 in 500k vaccines.

My bigger issue with all this as I know you and a few others see the vaccine as an extremely bad thing, I see the overall mandates as the extremely bad part, because we forced the vaccine on many people who didn't need it in the first place. My past example was that we know aspirin is linked to about 4000 deaths in America every year, but saves millions. What would happen if I force a mandate that everyone in America must take aspirin daily whether they needed it or not? I bet the yearly death rate would go up to 40k with 36k deaths not even needing aspirin in the first place.

This is how I see the vaccines in we forced them on to the population that didn't need them and even if there was a small number of young males that died of Myocarditis none of them needed to die at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I think it was the fear mongering that freaked everyone out.

Those videos of people collapsing in the street in China.......all propaganda.

That started it all off, but it quickly turned into a population control experiment with the Constitution pushed aside. About 90% of the so-called facts told were basically just opinions pulled out of their butts. Remember the "it stays active on any surface for 17 hours"? How about only the unvacc can pass it on, masks work, can't let kids go back to school...add dozens of other totally false statements told as truths.

It didn't help that the liberals then used it as a dog whistle to their own side to the point they didn't even want to take their masks off when they were allowed because then they would look like conservatives...lol Even all that was on some sick level too.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

I still don't know a single unvaccinated person that tested positive more than once. I've even been asking here, on ATS.

Anyone here, that refused the vax, catch COVID multiple times?

Raise your hand, if you are UNVACCINATED and tested positive for COVID more than once.

I only know 2 people that caught COVID, who were NOT vaxxed and both had to be tested to know they had it. Neither had it again.
Im vaxed & had only one mild case of covid .
Lost an Aunt to covid ( non-vaxer)
Lost a mother in law to covid ( non-vaxer )
My uncle spent 3 weeks in icu with covid ( non-vaxer )
Wife’s boss died from covid ( non-vaxer )
Ive know no one who died that had the vaccine & covid.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

As time goes by it becomes clearer. The jab did protect against the disease for a few weeks, then it became clear that after a while you had to have another shot to keep it up, then it had a negative efficiency, where your immune system was impaired. There were also three strengths of shots as seen by the batch numbers. The third was Placebos which did nothing it was an experimental trial after all. The other two were mild and had a stronger dose. The stronger dose did the damage. So it was Russian roulette that made the waters muddy. The problem is how long the spike protein lingers in the body and causes inflammation. Ed Dowd seemed to see a flattening out, but that might have been a statistical bump as they processed claims. Either way, it looks like if you have the "long Covid" it would be wise to do something about it.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: zandra

Interesting. I got a call from a friend that knew I had Bible study tonight. She asked that we pray for her family.

Her while house is sick. 4 adults and three children. They all received both vaccines, and all the boosters. Yet, this is the fourth time her whole family had been sick, and diagnosed as COVID.

If they had not been vaccinated they might only have had Covid once. You can't get it again when you're dead .....

(The fact they've survived 4 infections just shows that the vaccine is doing exactly what it is supposed to do: prevent hospitalisation/death
)

Three of the family is in hospital. So it did not prevent the infection, and it did not prevent hospitalizations, and I hope that no one dies because of the infection.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This thread severely understates what Ed Dowd has said about the disability and all cause mortality data. It has gone up astronomically since 2021, correlating with the covid shot rollout. All cause mortality in highly vaccinated countries is up 15-20% above baseline, and dying suddenly was a top cause of death in some canadian cities. That's not a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

edit on 2-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
This thread severely understates what Ed Dowd has said about the disability and all cause mortality data. It has gone up astronomically since 2021, correlating with the covid shot rollout. All cause mortality in highly vaccinated countries is up 15-20% above baseline, and dying suddenly was a top cause of death in some canadian cities. That's not a coincidence.

If we use 2019 as a baseline and before it was 8.7 per 10k, 2020 jumped to 10.25 before the vaccine, 2021 10.20, 2022 10.14, and 2023 10.08

I see a decrease every year from the start of COVID so where is the data for the 20% more dead?

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: psychotrail

I still don't know a single unvaccinated person that tested positive more than once. I've even been asking here, on ATS.

Raise your hand, if you are UNVACCINATED and tested positive for COVID more than once.

I only know 2 people that caught COVID, who were NOT vaxxed and both had to be tested to know they had it. Neither had it again.

I don't believe you. You're saying 5 people in your inner circle died from COVID?

I may change my mind, if you prove it to a moderator
edit on 2-8-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I don't believe you. You're saying 5 people in your inner circle died from COVID?

Yes sir , I have/had 19 Aunts & Uncles with 61 first cousins.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I said 3 died . Where did you come up with 5 ?

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: psychotrail

My bad, I missread.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Dowd is taking it from the UK pensions statistics. Because he thinks the reporting is more open, where the American stats were done on a live open survey, where people were asked at the door if any disabled lived at that address. He is assuming that the highly vaxxed countries will have a similar result.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Multiple Harvard studies have shown that blood type A is the most vulnerable for infection. RFK jr. and some other sources have said that it is designed to target white/Asian genetics.

a reply to: McGinty

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am nearly 60 and went through the whole pandemic without any problems, surrounded by people that had covid several times, i nearly took the vax early on but held out. around 8 weeks ago or so i caught covid and i have to admit as a life long smoker it made me really rough for around 4 weeks, but i got over it, thank god i never took the vax.
i worry about my Mrs who works for the NHS and was basically forced to take it, she is ok for now , but as i say i am worried about the long term effects.

My brother who was 40 died from heart failure several weeks after the vax and boosters, he was disabled but i believe it was the vax that ultimately finished him off. RIP Andrew.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Dowd is taking it from the UK pensions statistics. Because he thinks the reporting is more open, where the American stats were done on a live open survey, where people were asked at the door if any disabled lived at that address. He is assuming that the highly vaxxed countries will have a similar result.

Yeah, I do not know. Anyone can play with whatever numbers they want to prove anything... The old used car salesman thing that in either case I'm very suspicious. People will jump on whatever fits their narrative... just a true fact...

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink
Around 8 weeks ago or so i caught covid and i have to admit as a life long smoker it made me really rough for around 4 weeks, but i got over it, thank god i never took the vax.

I find it interesting you say that. If the vax would have you only have a few days of illness, does that change anything? As I have said before the people that work for me in their 30s and 40s had a rough time with COVID, though they got over it, but there is a long COVID too that affects people that had COVID longer than 10+ days, so who knows what would be better in the end.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join