It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming soon to a country near you...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
local journalists are saying that there are 'professional' rioters steering things up. Foreigners who are paid to do so by ???
Like I said in another post, this will spread to other capitals.
The riots are not about the shooting anymore. Policemen in civilian clothing, after their working hours are being tracked down and brutally attacked, not only in Paris.

We had two nights of rioting in Brussels as well, not sure about other countries.

and since this is ATS:
don't let them distract you with this, plenty going on in the background!

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

not exactly shocked by your view.. these things always spread the english blackberry riots spread very fast across the country..

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I hope the unrest stays far away from you and yours, Kindra, be safe.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is reaction through conditioning, they're destroying all that is White.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think there's a common thread running through several seemingly unrelated topics in the western world. Be it "mostly peaceful protests", LGBTQ+wokeism, UAPUFO+ narratives, political polarization in general, all the censorship, etc.

The goal? To purposefully create conditions for a huge backlash that can be triggered and harvested "on demand". That will be when all or most of the western world will openly abandon democracy in favor of a more convenient form of government for the coming "high intensity war" they are preparing to unleash.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

"Blackberry riots"? What were those?

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Perhaps Macron will use his special authority again to lock down the city. Curtailing transit suggests this.

This would be a catylist and is his favorite move in his playbook.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

With all respect, I still say that you just don't get it.

This is way past the conservative/liberal, high-church/low-church, rich/poor divisions. Those are just being used by the folks running this show to control anybody who's still willing to let their minds be stuck there.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I'm nowhere near it.

We have TwitchCon tickets for next weekend in Paris... pretty sure the event will be cancelled, they are already canceling just about every event till after the weekend.

There are calls on social media for huge protest actions in all the big cities so this won't be over soon.

but meh... been since Covid that we saw military in the streets, guess Big parts of Europe are used to it by now.

But, weren't you from Belgium as well?
So you stay safe as well!

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheEther
Perhaps Macron will use his special authority again to lock down the city. Curtailing transit suggests this.

This would be a catylist and is his favorite move in his playbook.

Like Jesus told PIlate, Macron has no "authority" except that which is given him from above. In Jesus' case, it was authority from God the Creator he was speaking of. In Macron's case, it'd be authority from the WEF and the devil's whipping boys themselves.

Macron will do whatever he is told in order to further their agenda.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

not exactly shocked by your view.. these things always spread the english blackberry riots spread very fast across the country..

sorry, I have no idea what the Blackberry riots were either

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

the 2011 all England riots as they where organised through secure blackberry connections its one of the things that killed the blackberry brand and partly sparked the gov need to have total access to secure messaging and secure devices..

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Now they just make their plans in Arabic. Much easier and probably just as secure.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Not from, but have been there a lot for various reasons. I am in Europe and tend to "take the street's temperature" more or less automatically. But I don't live in a large city and things stay calm. Thanks for the wishes!

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

With all respect, I still say that you just don't get it.

This is way past the conservative/liberal, high-church/low-church, rich/poor divisions. Those are just being used by the folks running this show to control anybody who's still willing to let their minds be stuck there.

as i said i understand your reasoning but honestly don't think this is going to go the way people think or want.. we've seen that with the covid narrative and lgbtq+ narrative and the green narative looks very wonky now to..

we're all in it for the long game and we'll see where it all stops.. but i dont see the smart arses as clever sophisticated or as in control as peoplevthink.. when tasking of pop control it needs to be over 90+% as only a couple of % can effect serious change.. the uks troubles only ever faced a republic army of a couple of active battalions at any one time.

if these f*ckers where that smart all the answers would be positive they'd be building mini nukes all over the place to deliver cheap clean energy for all the cheap leccy cars we'd be driving, they be scienincing the sh* out of farming to deliver cheap nutritious food...

the thing with looking forward to having to walk everywhere while living in a 15 min wide zoo while cold asnd eating sh*t ultra processed crap is it makes for a miserable existence and creates the kind of demographic that would push back in enough numbers to make a difference.

if they start being positive then worry as that's the way to get the sheep to be good sheep.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Now they just make their plans in Arabic. Much easier and probably just as secure.

in that case the recent conflicts will have given them all the interpreters they need to intercept communications, i'm sure secret service/military ai's are far more advanced than we've seen..

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

There are thousands and thousands of these young men who carry their own nations' flag in open defiance of US national soveriegnty, make demands for free stuff, openly commit crimes and mock US culture and system of justice with the tacit approval of the US justice and law enforcement system.

I didn’t know there were so many aspiring politicians immigrating to the USA!

Not very equitable. Half of those will have to identify differently.

a reply to: incoserv

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: incoserv

I have seen the immigration taking place since general secretary Bai-den took office as a covert military invasion.

I've been thinking the same thing, but I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist.

Chinese Men of Military Age Quietly Invading Our Country in Large Numbers Through Our Southern Border

Reporter says he filmed hundreds of military-age Chinese men heading toward US in migrant groups

But according to Polit-O-Fact, I shouldn't believe my lying eyes.
No evidence that Chinese immigrants at U.S. southern border are ‘troops’

Chinese immigrants coming in through mexico is probably nothing new. I was put in the womens immigration jail in mexico in the late 90s and there were some young chinese girls who got caught and had already been in limbo for six months as they couldnt go back to china or onward to the us because they had been travelling illegally. I realize it isnt fighting age men, but the point is I saw that these channels have been open for a long time. It wasnt just chinese of course, there were a whole bunch of kids from gautemala and women from various south american countries, and me and my canadian buddy. But it was the chinese girls I found most surprising as they didnt speak spanish or english and would have stuck out just as much in the US. Some group must be moving them in and setting them up once into the US. It would be just as easy for them to be young men.

edit on 30-6-2023 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Blackberry riots"? What were those?

Im curious too.

We only have hockey riots here in canada.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

the 2011 all England riots as they where organised through secure blackberry connections its one of the things that killed the blackberry brand and partly sparked the gov need to have total access to secure messaging and secure devices..

thanks
it's the first time I hear about this

<< 1    3 >>

join