It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Obs, the 777s reference the Kennedys (and I think Abe Lincoln too?) in that their name gematrias come out to 77 or 777 if the right combo of names and initials is used with the right gematria method/type.

edit on 2-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel I am stunned.

Nobel Peace Prize Award to Katalin Kariko and Drew Weissman for Covid-19 jab technology

This award is being weaponized. People are going to believe that the Covid jabs are safe and effective when they are anything but.

This award is announced today October 2 [9], 2023.

Here come the 9's...
Obama received a Nobel Prize

Obama receives a Nobel Prize October 9, 2009.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Replying to self to expand and provide some background on these two people.

Drew Weissman wiki

Lol. Lol. Is that the only picture they could find of him or is he trying to hide his face because of something to do with fear of walking down the street.

Katalia Kariko Wiki
I have covered her before with her connection to BioNTech but missed this detail- Pfizer also benefited from her technology.
Playing the numbers game she was born on January 17, 1955. So we have 10 and [5X5].

We know that these, cough, safe and effective mRNA jabs come with related serious heart issues.
Focusing in on her relationship with Elliot Barnathan at the University of Pennsylvania who just happened to be a cardiologist.

Another chess piece- she became Senior VP of BioNTech in 2019.

BioNTech took out a non-exclusive licensing agreement with CELLSCRIPT mRNA

This license was announced Sept [7], 2017.
"This technology allows for repeated dosing of mRNA therapeutics for the treatment of cancers and other diseases..."

Curious BioNTech already had their own platform so why did they feel the need to be able to add this on?

We also have the Flagship Pioneering connection which is now bringing Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna together for the next plandemic.

Flagship Pioneering founded 2010.

Jeremy Farrar Tweet

30-40 year journey you say?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Rel
Different meanings of Angel Number 777...

The angel number 777 is linked to self-discovery and personal growth. Unlike other numbers like 222, which focus more on relationships, 777 urges you to take time for yourself and embrace solitude. It encourages you to tune out distractions and contemplate your direction in life

The angel number 777 represents fullness or completeness, spiritual awakening, divine intervention and in some cases, luck!

777 is a reminder that you can relax and focus on rejuvenating your connection with divine forces because your angels are there to guide you..

777 is a reminder that you can relax and focus on rejuvenating your connection with divine forces because your angels are there to guide you

Also Boeing

Not sure if this has been posted or not...When does a Bird Sing?

In the wee hours of the morning, Trump’s team left a birdcage and some bird food outside Haley’s hotel room in Iowa — amplifying Trump’s diss of the woman he appointed US ambassador to the United Nations in 2017.

Nikki Haley campaign fires back at Trump team’s ‘creepy and desperate’ birdcage gift

nypost.com...#

Couldn't get photo of cage to show...

Cheers
Ektar

Crows don't come down to eat here, they normally stay high up in the trees for the most part. Our backyard bullies are the
Blue Jays. I have ~12 Morning Doves, Cardinals, Gold Finches, House Finches, Carolina Wrens, Nut Hatches, Sparrows, Downy or Hairy
Woodpeckers, Red-Belly Wood Peckers, a few Eastern Grackles this year for 2 wks, & last year a passerby Rose-breasted Gosbeak (?) & we have many diff. wood peckers many are Pilated Woodpeckers. And the beautiful tiny Ruby-Throated Hummingbirds.

edit on 2102023 by Ektar because: added info

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

RED OCTOBER

RED OCTOBER

Jeremy Farrar Tweet

Just a reminder he was the head of Wellcome Trust and is now the Chief Scientist at the WHO.

Look at the color of BBC's Breaking- blood red.
BBC= 223 mirror 322 Skull & Bones.
BBC News=7
BREAKING=8

Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.
Godspeed, Patriots.

Gematria BBC Breaking

Jesus, lucifer, moloch, Marina, Omar Jewish, Masonic

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Weirdness alert.
Mark Zuckerberg Had Two Black Eyes

This is most odd. He posted that picture to Instagram in August and it is just now published and this is October. He looks like he has been really roughed up.
gematria Mark Zuckerberg two black eyes

The final mystery solved, Rapture comes in the morning, Four, four, four, four.

I just wonder if this is some kind of messaging from the C_A.

#3006 deals with the C_A. 3+1=4, same day as the Emergency Alert.

Clip
People only engage security [+ escape vehicles] when they have something to FEAR.
What is the FEAR for MZ?

Emergency Alert October 4, 2023

They all seem to be very concerned about conspiracy facts which they are fueling since they keep addressing them.
Fun again with sentence formation - "No, it's not a national conspiracy to infect people with nanoparticles. Yes, it does"

Then of course we have the zombies angle.

This test runs from 14:20- 14:50- the difference =3. This timing ties into the communication by Tedros and "Trust Us" Cohen.

If there is a system failure things swing over to the PBS which just happens to have 330 stations. There we have it 3:30 from their tweets. I just wonder if there will be a system failure and that it can be changed if it is under PBS control? If that happens it moves to the 11th.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Here ya go, Ek ...

Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Jeremy Farrar is a gift that keeps on giving.

Uk Launch new winter Covid study

Looks like more surveillance to ramp up the Covid scare story and has the vibes of Dark Winter if you know what I mean. This was published on October 2 [9].

We can't have a day without Bourl.
Albert Bourla Tweet

Albert has tweeted a picture that includes Drew Weissman so now we know what he really looks like.

I went back to wiki to see if this face resembled the masked bandit but LOL his picture has been removed entirely. Seriously it looks like he doesn't want anyone to know what he looks like. Bourla has provided us with the wanted poster of his mugshot to be plastered everywhere.

Drew Weissman Wiki

He has a close connection to Fauci san- "he had a fellowship from the NIH under Fauci."

Aside from this Pfizer Stock Price

$33. We seem to be getting a lot of comms over 33.

We have another weird tweet from Tedros-
Stay Hopeful

That was tweeted Sept 30 and today is October 2...33.
Gematria Stay Hopeful- Nothing can stop what is coming, nothing.

Donald J. Trump.

They have the big push for the 3 jabs, Flu, Covid and RSV. I'm surprised they didn't mandate for babies 3 months.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thank You!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Kamala has decided to join the 33 crowd.

texas Lindsay Tweet

8 words over and over again- "What can be unburdened by what has been"
Maybe she is sending a message.

Today is the first day for repayment of student loans after a 3 year pause. Students have had the education [what has been] and they are looking for a way to cancel some of this debt [unburden].

Student Loans Restart After 3 Years

Gematria what can be unburdened by what has been
Largest Monarch Project in History a CIA Program Mung Beans or Ice cream. [Harris & Biden?]

National debt is $33 Billion
National Debt clockAll we need to do is seize all of Bill Gates, Bezos, Bourla, and friends $ and that could be cleaned up quite a bit.

How wealthy is Bourla?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

Cheers for the value add... Q113 applies too By the look of it.

That 113 is everywhere right now. 113 man

As I was talking about yesterday.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Don't forget the Crow is one of the smartest animals on the planet...prolly put the
end to "bird brain". Extremely intelligent! Live up to 22yrs in captivity. I had one I named Brom(gaelic), for 10 1/2 yrs & was just teaching him to play soccer bepfore he passed.

Crows eyes are bluish-grey when young & up to 7 yrs & he was an adult when I took him in. He showed up at asheepdog trial, was overly friendly & I knew he had belonged to someone in the past. Out of all the people he jumped up on me & said hello. He would not have made it on his own...even too friendly with the dogs. He became one of our program animals for education.

Cheers
Ektar

He came to where I tapped & said that'll do here...I said give me some love & he would bend his head down & fully extend his wings out so I could rub head & kiss his face, did not like to be stroked on the back, but full of love!

I love that, thank you. Crows are super smart. Only Old Crow I came across in person was the Mother In Law. Great story. Rel's on fire lately, I'm stepping back

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

CDC- Long Covid

9 million people impacted and seldom mentioned along with the vaccine injured.
Why on earth would one need to take a test to see if one is suffering from long Covid? This is just another one of their scams. These symptoms develop after catching Covid and the length of time varies depending on the person.

Resident Lurker has been suffering from some serious symptoms since January 2020 and he hardly needs to take some test to confirm what he already knows.
The 3 factors that she trots out contributing to this are really questionable.

The most disturbing part is that Drs. do not want to acknowledge Long Covid because they haven't a clue on how to treat it.
The situation is so bad that his Dr. did not even record this condition in his medical chart. No one can possibly imagine the level of frustration at these Drs. who provided no therapeutics when ill with Covid, pressured him to take a jab [not taken] while ill and then fled the scene and disappeared when the plandemic was no longer an emergency.

RL was offered no treatments for 9 months which imho has made the symptoms of long Covid worse. No proof of course but to me it makes sense.

Of course we now have the quandry that if there are clinical trials for treatments for Long Covid we want no part of them- -brought to you by $fizer.
Rant over.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

My mind had been on Parasites.

I remember a result in Germatrix on August 8 was Sentient Parasites
I found this video, interesting perspective as this guy created a sentient parasite for his game.

Ten year old video. Obama is mentioned in video 1:40. Map the Brain!!! “This is the next frontier…..we should focus on infectious diseases and vaccines….”

Future proves the past!!!

You think maybe Gates, Fauci, WHO and the gang figured how to get the parasites in humans to manipulate us like this.

I feel stupid and contagious….A mosquito my libido

ETA:
Brain Map
Jewish 223 (reverse Skull and Bones )
English 444 (37x12)
Simple 74 (37x2)

edit on 2-10-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

T2, I'm a tad foggy-brained today - I've done 4 all nighters days in a row with just 3 or 4 hrs sleep in the day time.

This is probably why I can't see how October 2 = [9]?

Could you expand on it please?

Maybe it's time to reassess what Nobel prizes are ACTUALLY awarded for?

Are they just another form of financial kickback for those who've done a good job performing their responsibilities in the cabal plan?

If so, does that mean we have a central list of Cabal MVPs going back decades?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Thanks for that reminder on angel number 777 Ektar!

I have to share a synchronicity with it from yesterday eve:

I had a call from an unknown cell number so looked it up on "Who called me" and here's the screenshot:

The cell number had been searched 1776 times and 13 comments left!

What has this to do with 777?

Well 1776 >> add the 1+6 and you get a 777!

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

T2, re:

#3006 deals with the C_A. 3+1=4, same day as the Emergency Alert.

So, C_A = PI?

More PI comms I just decoded from an Elon Musk tweet, timestamp of 3:14pm EST

So C_A, 3:14, and Q1415 NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! are all linked:

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
When does a bird sing

In the wee hours of the morning, Trump’s team left a birdcage and some bird food outside Haley’s hotel room in Iowa — amplifying Trump’s dis of the woman he appointed US Ambassador to the United Nations in 2017..

When asked for comment by The Post, Haley’s campaign voiced bewilderment at the ordeal.

“This behavior is weird, creepy, and desperate from a former president feeling the pressure,” Betsy Ankney, Haley’s campaign manager, said in a statement. “It’s more proof that it’s time to leave the drama behind. America is better than this. Let’s go.”

Just a bit odd if not messaging.

Is there proof that’s even from Trump… or anyone connected to him? Aside from that, maybe it’s a message to start singing? Seeing it’s a cage, there’s the term ‘jailbird’. Or maybe she was locked up and was let out for a purpose and it’s a message ‘time to go back in the cage’? Heh I’m just a monkey throwing feces at the wall and whatnot.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

T2, I'm a tad foggy-brained today - I've done 4 all nighters days in a row with just 3 or 4 hrs sleep in the day time.

This is probably why I can't see how October 2 = [9]?

Could you expand on it please?

Maybe it's time to reassess what Nobel prizes are ACTUALLY awarded for?

Are they just another form of financial kickback for those who've done a good job performing their responsibilities in the cabal plan?

If so, does that mean we have a central list of Cabal MVPs going back decades?

Hi Rel!
I think T2 meant that OCTober used to be the eighth month of the year when all we had was ten months in a year, i.e. OCT for October was the eighth month, NOVember was the ninth month and DECember was the tenth. I gotta look up when it changed, probably centuries ago. HTH

ETA, but still OCT (8) + 2 equals 10 not 9 so it must be the new CORE math, lol!
edit on 10/2/2023 by NightFlight because: Left out some important

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

October is 7 letters plus 2 equals 9.

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join