It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Cheers for the value add... Q113 applies too By the look of it.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Yeah & there is maybe corlation When does a bird sing & Operation Mockingbird?
Maybe something maybe nothing...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Newsflash: Hillary (again) warns us about "election tampering"

Umm...

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Guy, so it looks as if Nikki Haley was the woman in the group of 6 that we spent so long tracing movements of?

We identified that there was a meeting at the Corinthia Hotel (a known spy meet venue with tunnels to nearby Admiralty Arch (Maritime Law HQ) and thence to Buckingham Palace?). From there they walked down to the Embankment, past the London Eye, past the US/NSA building/camera, then over Tower Bridge.

There are only two reasons that I can see for crossing over Tower Bridge:
a) The Mayor of London is headquartered at the London council building on the other side of the bridge (and large Ernst&Young office next to it),

b) There are some good eateries in Bermondsey, around those council offices.
edit on 2-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Don't forget the Crow is one of the smartest animals on the planet...prolly put the
end to "bird brain". Extremely intelligent! Live up to 22yrs in captivity. I had one I named Brom(gaelic), for 10 1/2 yrs & was just teaching him to play soccer bepfore he passed.

Crows eyes are bluish-grey when young & up to 7 yrs & he was an adult when I took him in. He showed up at asheepdog trial, was overly friendly & I knew he had belonged to someone in the past. Out of all the people he jumped up on me & said hello. He would not have made it on his own...even too friendly with the dogs. He became one of our program animals for education.

Cheers
Ektar

He came to where I tapped & said that'll do here...I said give me some love & he would bend his head down & fully extend his wings out so I could rub head & kiss his face, did not like to be stroked on the back, but full of love!

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I didn't realise both of Nikki Haley's parents were Sikhs; they emigrated from the Punjab to Canada, before migrating again to South Carolina. (Wiki)

Now consider the recent trouble Justin Trudeau has been stirring up with India, claiming that India has been murdering Sikhs in Canada when it's being hinted that Trudeau had them killed.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Some COMMS on the US Debt Clock this evening:
b) Here's the message that appeared:

I think about this tale all of the time.

“Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.”‬
edit on 2-10-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Now that my late 80s ma is mostly sedentary, she loves to watch birds feeding from the bird table I placed outside her kitchen window. Daily she gets Turtle Doves, Thrush, Wrens, Robins, Blackbirds, House Martins and various Tits.

However, only a few days ago she was lamenting that a flock of Crows seem to have barged in on the other birds' territory to get the seed on the bird table, meaning the other types have started to look for food elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Notice the odd capitalisation in the version on the US Debt clock - Overturned, Moneychangers (all one word)... this is what led me to count the characters and spaces.

Am I also right in saying that OM can be military Acronym for On The Move?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   

OM, a lot to unpack with that one.

While I doubt it has anything to do with this form of "OM". I couldn't resist since Idia is coming up (like as in I think India will push out China in BRICS due to population numbers)

Om (or Aum); Sanskrit: ॐ, ओम्, romanized: Ōṃ) is a symbol representing a sacred sound, syllable, mantra, and an invocation in Hinduism. Its written representation is one of the most important symbols of Hinduism. It is variously said to be the essence of the supreme Absolute, consciousness, Ātman, Brahman, or the cosmic world. In Indic traditions, Om serves as a sonic representation of the divine, a standard of Vedic authority and a central aspect of soteriological doctrines and practices. The syllable is often found at the beginning and the end of chapters in the Vedas, the Upanishads, and other Hindu texts.

Om emerged in the Vedic corpus and is said to be an encapsulated form of Samavedic chants or songs. It is a sacred spiritual incantation made before and during the recitation of spiritual texts, during puja and private prayers, in ceremonies of rites of passage (samskara) such as weddings, and during meditative and spiritual activities such as Pranava yoga. It is part of the iconography found in ancient and medieval era manuscripts, temples, monasteries, and spiritual retreats in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism. As a syllable, it is often chanted either independently or before a spiritual recitation and during meditation in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism.

I'm off to sleep, but just wanted not leave a stone unturned.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Wow, wasn't expecting that!

Interesting Tangential meaning for OM.

Since we're onto tangents... It could also refer to:

OHM = Unit of RESISTANCE

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Dan Scavino 38 second video tweet, at 1:01pm EST, on 10/1

The plane LOOPS the LOOP whilst firing flares (FIREWORKS)

4 POSTS with LOOP focus on LOOP Capital, in Chicago.

The timestamp points to #101

Video length points to #38

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   
TRUMP signs off on reaping the Harvest?
D & Frenz telegram video

Timestamp is UTC so would be 7:17pm EST

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
More POTUS45 comms and the original video for above SIGNING OFF ON HARVEST post:

Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet at 22:36 UTC yesterday:

1) English gematria for I LOVE MY BIG, BEAUTIFUL FARMERS!!!❤️🇺🇸 = 1776,

2) Video length of 1:03 points to #103

3) Timestamp points to #2236 which refers to PRESIDENTIAL ALERT SYSTEM

4) Notice that, at the end of the video, the camera pans from Trump's signature on the harvester, to a field of Wheat ready to be harvested.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Hmm... Now Dan Scavino tweeted video of the same - but starts/ends later than other video and is only 50 seconds long. He tweeted at 00:08 UTC = 19:08 EST

This frame at the 39 second mark shows a Man in Black looking over the Wheat to be harvested - is this the same USSS thought to be JFK Jr in a prosthetic mask? Scavino is so precise with his shots that this has to be deliberate.

Finally he pans round to the harvested grain silos and then to a wooden hut:

Note also the EmDash in the tweet text... Recall from our days of decoding @realdonaldtrump tweets that this signified importance and also meant to add 13 to gematria totals.

Finally, the simple CAPS gematria for the tweet is 38... #38... THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM.

...so that's Scavino tweets pointing to Q38

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
You’ll get them panicking...😉
But I guess they’ll have to wait until you’ve had a kip and an orange juice and lemoncello morning spritzer.

Keeping them hanging Rel...💪🏻💪🏻a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Prince Charles 3 aka ‘Godfather of #COP #ULEZExpansion is part of Global Mayor’s; Sadiq Khan’s pledge to implement #London as a C40 #15minutecities

My guess
edit on 2023/10/2 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Gen Flynn tweet at 1:04pm UTC:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148154137 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:49:15 (EST)
Now is the time to pray.
We're operational.

God bless the United States of America.
Q

14 posts with BE READY

1 post with "FREEDOM!" = #1645

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 04f35d No.1971603 📁
Jun 30 2018 12:27:57 (EST)
Play LOUD.
Be PROUD!
m.youtube.com...📁
FIGHT for what is RIGHT!
FIGHT for FREEDOM!
They will not win.
Divide they try.
Fail they will.
TOGETHER.
WWG1WGA!
Q+

1645 was the main year of the ENGLISH CIVIL WAR in which Oliver Cromwell dethroned the Monarchy and King Charles I was beheaded for High Treason.

Is this hinting at king Charles III suffering a similar fate for Treason? Will he be the first arrest of the publicly witnessed "PURGE"?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I've also highlighted in red that M2 to US$ ratio is now 1776 to 1)

Crazy 8s again… 6 of them
1776=888+888 or 2x888

6x8=48

Here comes 37!!!

48x37=1776

And

1+7+7+6=21
21x37=777

Not sure what it means, just observations.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join