It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guyfriday

MSNBC and CNN covered the Biden Impeachment Inquiry, but only when certain Democrats were talking. The rest of the time, they had it minimized in a corner while their "experts" explained why Joe was a good guy and Trump was running the Impeachment. FoxNews covered it wall-to-wall. Actually, the impeachment inquiry hasn't yet started, according to James Comer. Thursday was just an overview for the public's benefit. More people are now aware of how Biden profited off of his name and power.

I swear...its is IMPOSSIBLE for Democrats to defend Joe Biden without bringing up Donald Trump.

I swear...its is IMPOSSIBLE for Smurfs to say anything without bringing up Donald Trump.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
When does a bird sing

In the wee hours of the morning, Trump’s team left a birdcage and some bird food outside Haley’s hotel room in Iowa — amplifying Trump’s dis of the woman he appointed US Ambassador to the United Nations in 2017..

When asked for comment by The Post, Haley’s campaign voiced bewilderment at the ordeal.

“This behavior is weird, creepy, and desperate from a former president feeling the pressure,” Betsy Ankney, Haley’s campaign manager, said in a statement. “It’s more proof that it’s time to leave the drama behind. America is better than this. Let’s go.”

Just a bit odd if not messaging.

That's why Trump calls her Birdbrain I guess. I'm more interested why somebody would use the word "wee" which means small if you're Scottish. It's like crisps/chips or chips/ fries. At least they gave a "let's go" on the end. I think you're right, there's some messaging here. Thank you for that.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: carewemust

MSNBC and CNN covered the Biden Impeachment Inquiry, but only when certain Democrats were talking. The rest of the time, they had it minimized in a corner while their "experts" explained why Joe was a good guy and Trump was running the Impeachment. FoxNews covered it wall-to-wall. Actually, the impeachment inquiry hasn't yet started, according to James Comer. Thursday was just an overview for the public's benefit. More people are now aware of how Biden profited off of his name and power.

I swear...its is IMPOSSIBLE for Democrats to defend Joe Biden without bringing up Donald Trump.

I swear...its is IMPOSSIBLE for Smurfs to say anything without bringing up Donald Trump.

Wait!... When did PokeyJoe come back ? Pokey chime in.
edit on 1-10-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Pokey

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

I have to ask, do you get the connection, or not? If you don't just ask.
Q-1720 has a picture in it, could one of the people have been Haley?

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I have to ask, do you get the connection, or not? If you don't just ask.
Q-1720 has a picture in it, could one of the people have been Haley?

Whenever I look at a photo I look what's in the background. That light wheel looks familiar, was she not stationed in London or something? If I missed it please explain, I'm Human man.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Look at the circled group of people. She was the UN Ambassador for the US. If she was in London when she wasn't supposed to be then if she was there we should be asking "why?"

Of course this could all be nothing more than misdirection on the Trump Campaign's part. Haley could very well be the VP pick Trump needs to replace Pence.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Look at the circled group of people. She was the UN Ambassador for the US. If she was in London when she wasn't supposed to be then if she was there we should be asking "why?"

Of course this could all be nothing more than misdirection on the Trump Campaign's part. Haley could very well be the VP pick Trump needs to replace Pence.

Good point. Haley could be a White Hat or maybe not. The New York Post Article with the bird cage gave me a giggle. It was said in the Q posts was it not, that white hats would become black and vice versa? Where does that leave Kari Lake? Is she another Desantis or is she real?

I've not ruled out that Desantis is taking some flak to enhance Trump. Damned chess.
edit on 1-10-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Chess

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The oil. The auctions. The government. The exchange rate. All of these things were being controlled by foreign entities outside of Iraq. On Oct 3rd they declare independence becoming Sovereign for the 1st time. Guess who else becomes independent on that day? The world.......

Sleepy Joe's wearing a mask, The Simpsons already revealed what's underneath.
...... .

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: carewemust

The oil. The auctions. The government. The exchange rate. All of these things were being controlled by foreign entities outside of Iraq. On Oct 3rd they declare independence becoming Sovereign for the 1st time. Guess who else becomes independent on that day? The world.......

Sleepy Joe's wearing a mask, The Simpsons already revealed what's underneath.
...... .

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Thoughtful2

If the end goal is to get people to trust absolutely nothing they hear, read or see it's working.

A long way back we discussed the vaccine being a choice point. Perhaps it will divide us into those who will believe anything and those who will believe nothing.

Neither strategy is adaptive. Either way, discernment is eliminated, and truth cannot be found.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I saw something yesterday, I mean OCT 1st. There was a headline in Daily Mail about Musk and 11 kids and 3 women. I can't find it now even with wayback. Some here are more talented at this in particular.

News unlocks map, whether it's right or wrong it's worth a look. That's what triggered the October 1st deltas for me.

Goodnight patriots.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby
I saw something yesterday, I mean OCT 1st. There was a headline in Daily Mail about Musk and 11 kids and 3 women. I can't find it now even with wayback. Some here are more talented at this in particular.

Goodnight patriots.

Here you go:
[people.com...]

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Imbackbaby

Goodnight patriots.

Here you go:
[people.com...]

Thanks but it was all in the headline, I only read headlines. As I said it was Daily Mail.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
DELTAs for Monday October 2nd

5 yr deltas = #2315 to #2318

No 4, 3, 2, or 1 year deltas

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

WEF Running U.S Border Crisis from Military Bases in Panama
wtf

Mutha weffers

The globalist organization is reportedly running an operation to round up migrants and transport them to the border so they can illegally enter the United States through President Joe Biden’s open border.

The WEF’s operation was revealed by political commentator Ann Vandersteel during her show “Right Now with Ann Vandersteel.”

debt clockblanksurfing with Santa
time for plan b

edit on 2023/10/1 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Today is the anniversary of the Las Vegas shooting…the shooting the media magically dropped after only 2 weeks, because so many holes were popping up in the FBI’s story. Here are those holes in a full length documentary I spent half a year making:

2nd link includes graphic footage

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Yes, I'd agree T2.

The following data points add to the building of tension between Russia and NATO:

a) SGAnon

Reports:
Russian Parliamentarian and former President Dmitry Medvedev has gone public stating that if Taurus-missiles are supplied to Ukraine for use against Russian troops, the Russian Air Force will launch strikes against the factories inside Germany where they are made, in accordance with international rules of engagement.

b) SGAnon

Footage has emerged online of a USMil truck convoy looting a Syrian oil filed, and heading towards Syria’s Kurdistan border.

c) The Republican Voice reports that the UK Defence Secretary is now using British military to train Ukrainians IN UKRAINE... effectively meaning Britain/NATO have boots on the ground so can be targeted by Russia.

In an interview with The Telegraph, Grant Shapps said that he had held talks with Army leaders about moving “more training and production” of military equipment into Ukraine. He also called on more British defence firms to set up factories in Ukraine.

Following a trip to Kyiv last week, Mr Shapps also reveals that he has talked to Volodymyr Zelensky, the Ukrainian president, about how Britain’s Navy could play a role in defending commercial vessels from Russian attacks in the Black Sea.

Then we also have NATO deciding to send troops to KOSOVO, SGAnon reports

Reports:
The North Atlantic Council met today on 9/29 and approved additional NATO forces to “manage the developing situation in Kosovo”

edit on 1-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Some COMMS on the US Debt Clock this evening:

a) This banner was posted, forewarning of a secret message to be posted 9pm to midnight EST:

b) Here's the message that appeared:

(I've also highlighted in red that M2 to US$ ratio is now 1776 to 1)

c) It gets more interesting...Jay Wichlacz on telegram

The FISH image coin/bread that appears on both messages is an Ichthys Stamp Seal, aloso known as a Prosphora:
i) The Ichthys was used to safely identify fellow christians - you drew one half in the sand and if the other person drew the rest of the ichthys you knew he was a christian,
ii) However, it's also an acronym in Greek for "Iēsous Christos, Theou Yios, Sōtēr" which translates to "Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior."
iii) Note the tail of the fish is the same as the XRP symbol.

iv) Prosphora

A prosphoron (Greek: πρόσφορον, offering) is a small loaf of leavened bread used in Orthodox Christian and Greek Catholic (Byzantine) liturgies. The plural form is prosphora (πρόσφορα). The term originally meant any offering made to a temple, but in Orthodox Christianity and Byzantine Rite Catholicism it has come to mean specifically the bread offered at the Divine Liturgy (Eucharist).

d) The message points to a Q marker and a post:

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and Overthrew the tables of the Moneychangers"

i) There are 113 characters in the message, plus 26 spaces!
ii) This points to #26

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449624 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Timestamp of 00:41:54 encodes Oct 4th.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

i) There are 113 characters in the message, plus 26 spaces!
ii) This points to #26

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449624 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Timestamp of 00:41:54 encodes Oct 4th.

You forgot Q-113

Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148185905 📁
Nov 5 2017 23:53:46 (EST)
Social media platforms.
Top 10 shareholders of Facebook?
Top 10 shareholders of Twitter?
Top 10 shareholders of Reddit?
Why is SA relevant?
MSM.
Controlling stakes in NBC/MSNBC?
Controlling stakes in ABC?
Controlling stakes in CBS?
Controlling stakes in CNN?
Investor(s) in Fox News?
Why is this relevant?
What is Operation Mockingbird?
Active?
Who is A Cooper?
What is A Cooper's background?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Speed.
Q

Identifying the money changers perhapse?

EDIT BELOW
Sorry I just now regerstered the 11.3 in your post

Though, Q-113 might still be something (who knows I'm just covering my as... butt)
edit on 2-10-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Noice catch, Guy!

So if Nikki Haley was flipped and SANG LIKE A BIRD, then one must also assume that her Presidential bid makes her controlled opposition for the White Hats?

I wonder if Urban Dictionary's definition of BIRD applies?

Generally a girl or young woman who comes across as vain, ditzy, stupid or useless.

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join