It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Pope in Marseille - synchromystic decode attempt: Ukraine conflict going biological warfare?

Sept 10 AMC released the first episode of new TWD spinoff Daryl Dixon. It starts with Daryl Dixon washing up in Marseille.

Marseille is also where the bubonic plague first reached France in 1347 coming from Crimea(!) via ship. The Walking Dead universe is based on a zombie virus outbreak. There were hints in another spinoff (TWD: World Beyond) that a French lab may have been involved in releasing new Zombie variants and possibly the original virus itself. This of course brings to mind The strange saga of how France helped build Wuhan's top-security virus lab and the Coronavirus.

Speaking of corona. Freshly crowned Charles III and Camilla are currently on a 3 day visit to France (Paris and Bordeaux). They will be leaving pre-equinox on Friday when Pope Francis is scheduled to arrive in Marseille.

Back to the show and how it connects to the papal visit in Marseille. There are strong religious motives in this spinoff. In the trailer we see the Pont du Gard which is really close to Avignon. As already hinted at in my previous post Schism seems to be another strong resonator when looking at this autumnal equinox from a polarity perspective: Avignon Papacy. Later on Daryl has an encounter with nuns in an Abbey who introduce him to Laurent, an 11 year old boy who might be the saviour of mankind.

I'm assuming the show runners chose the name Laurent for it's potential old greek etymology. Lavrenti, meaning "the bright one, shining one". An ambiguous signal. Second coming or antichrist? Among the multiple gorgeous french landmarks in the trailer there is also Mont Saint-Michel. That conjures up the picture of Revelation 12:7-9. War in heaven and the fall of the serpent/dragon/(former?) shining one.

Oh and the first episode is titled l'âme perdue - the lost soul.

The arrival of the black death in Marseille via Crimea is also thought to be one of the first historically documented cases of biological warfare.

On the basis of a 14th-century account by the Genoese Gabriele de’ Mussi, the Black Death is widely believed to have reached Europe from the Crimea as the result of a biological warfare attack. 

This narrative contains some startling assertions: that the Mongol army hurled plague-infected cadavers into the besieged Crimean city of Caffa, thereby transmitting the disease to the inhabitants; and that fleeing survivors of the siege spread plague from Caffa to the Mediterranean Basin. If this account is correct, Caffa should be recognized as the site of the most spectacular incident of biological warfare ever, with the Black Death as its disastrous consequence.
Biological Warfare at the 1346 Siege of Caffa

Crimea, Russia, Ukraine... Russia keeps calling out the U.S. over multiple biolabs it supposedly runs with nefarious purpose in Ukraine. Also the schism theme resonates strongly here:

- Great Schism, Schism of 1054 between the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches
- the Schism of 1378 as mentioned earlier (Avignon popes)
- Orthodox Schism of 2018

This could hint at another coming schism and not necessarily a religious one. A NATO or transatlantic rift seems a possibility from where I stand. The inversion scenario would call for the end of an existing schism. The use of bioweapons or undeniable proof of the intent to use bioweapons then might be the catalyst either way.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

edit on 20-9-2023 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Just a historical heads up, the notion that diseased dead bodies were used as weapons of war by being tossed over the walls by the Mongol army is a lie. I know you are only quoting it from a source, but historical facts about how the plague was spread shows that the Mongols wouldn't have done that to the dead bodies.

The spread of plague during the battle had more to do with lack of resources for the rats to eat. This caused the rats to go to wear the people inside the city walls. When the rats died, the plague carrying fleas migrated to the humans that were inside the city.

The idea that Mongols would use the plague infested bodies is in conflict with the caution the Mongol army treated people that died from the illness that was killing their own men. The dead bodies that were infected with plague were most likely burned at the site rather than moved to be used as weapons.

Again, I know that this isn't your fault, the myth that the source being quoted is to be blamed for pushing this false story.

Trebuchets and the geography of Caffa. Trebuchets were the culmination of medieval siege engine design, reigning as the most powerful artillery for centuries until cannons began to replace them in the late Middle Ages. Derbes wrote that from experiments and other sources, Payne-Gallwey had determined the largest trebuchets could throw an object weighing 300 pounds a distance of 300 yards. According to de Mussi’s account, catapults were used to fling bodies over the walls at Caffa, but both Derbes and Wheelis implied that these would have been trebuchets, the best of which could theoretically launch a human payload.

But there are several problems with accepting that the Mongols launched cadavers with trebuchets.

For one, no trebuchet has ever been found, Zanders said. What’s left to history are historical references or drawings that lack perspective. Following in the footsteps of Payne-Gallwey and his experiments, researchers and trebuchet fans on YouTube have re-imagined what the weapons must have looked like, constructing their own. But these are modern re-creations that may not accurately reflect medieval capabilities.

Even if trebuchets had a range of 300 yards, as Payne-Gallwey concluded, Caffa would have been suboptimal terrain for them, Zanders argues. The hilly topography would have made it challenging to launch non-aerodynamic bodies up hills and over walls. The Mongols would have had to place their trebuchets close to the fortress, where they would have been vulnerable to defensive fire. And Zanders said people were living outside of the city walls, meaning there would have been opportunities for the plague to spread between the besiegers and the besieged.

The most powerful trebuchets weighed tens of tons. Dismantling and moving them would have been a massive logistical operation. Across most terrains, Zanders said, the weapons were “too huge to transport” and would have been built on site using local wood. Zanders couldn’t find reference in his research to there being suitable trees around Caffa with which to build trebuchets. “One thing that stood out was the absence of trees in descriptions,” he said. “Many shrubs and other things and low trees, but definitely nothing like oak trees—solid wood to build these types of machines.”

Not that the Mongols even used the type of trebuchet that could launch bodies, those operated by dropping a heavy counterweight, such as container full of sand or rocks, to swing a launching arm. According to Zanders’s research, the Mongols instead used mangonel trebuchets that operated by human labor. “The Mongols at the time, the Golden Horde, used Chinese trebuchet technology, which were mangonels," Zanders said. "So the wrong type of engines." These smaller trebuchets could fire a 33-pound projectile close to 400 feet, according to Zanders.

edit on 20-9-2023 by Guyfriday because: Sorry I needed to add in a citation of my claim.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This may connect to President Trump's comms "Let's Go" from yesterday.

Empire State Building tweet

Green for go?

Then there is this post.
Empire State Building Tweet #2

Could it be possible that the Emp [ire] was taken out by that bolt of lightning? Anyway I felt the timing of these events interesting.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Is it normal for the tops of buildings to be blue as seen in the Green Go post?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Compliments of Chief Nerd-
Jesse Waters: Ukraine-The Clinton Global Initiative

Watch the Water- When the Clinton gang have one of there group huddles something must be simmering on the back burner.
Jesse does a really good job exposing the depth of corruption. How can they possibly expect us to believe that routing the billions through the Clinton Ukraine Project is a great idea?

This smacks of Haiti 2.0. He even covers the new envoy that Biden has selected to "help" rebuild Ukraine. Worth a watch to the very end.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Check-In With Many K Cohen

Back to flogging the jabs for Big Pharma. So these jabs are free, but not really because once again the taxpayer is paying for them.
It's worth looking into what the CDC is planning moving forward.
The CDC plans to spend $1.4 billion to study new and improved Covid vaccines despite low uptake

As you can see they are marching to Bill Gates orders and are moving along to the nasal vaccine delivery system. He wrote about the thrills of that in his Pandemic GERM team book.

Everything We Need to Know
Just to highlight this they are giving jabs to stop this.
"Young children typically don't get as sick as older adults if they get Covid-19. But 36 children and teens 5-19 have died this year of Covid-19 in the U.S.
While 18 kids ages 1-4 have died of the illness
and 26 babies under the age of 1 have died of Covid-19 for this year, CDC data shows."

What else did these children have going on?

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Good point! I wouldn't think that would be normal.

Just so much blue.-Hillary Clinton We are at War

See the background- same thing. Any war she has is because we don't believe her factoids.

Brook Jackson is the Pfizer Clinical Trial whistleblower and she is one person who would know the truth about these trials.

They sent the positive swabs from the clinical trials to Wuhan

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

DrJeanneM Tweet

She finally just posted after 7 days. I'm going to keep following her because she has had some very strange tweets for someone replacing Fauci.
They simply are never going to stop. Reading this one would get the impression that everyone who has it, which is over 80% of the population are seriously suffering.

Website Promotes Fake Bill Gates post on mRNA Vaccines

I listened to the TED talk link presentation by Melissa J. Moore.
These safe mRNA jabs- I am incredulous- were developed in one hour after the sequence was posted on-line on January 10, 2020. Some more concern. Looks like the NIH led the way in selecting the spike protein.

Melissa J. Moore Wiki

Keeping track of resignations she left Moderna in April 2023. "She was instrumental in developing the Moderna mRNA jab."

I believe that Real Raw News reported on her execution.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Stollen Election
L

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: Guyfriday

Compliments of Chief Nerd-
Jesse Waters: Ukraine-The Clinton Global Initiative

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Double in advance.
edit on 20-9-2023 by Imbackbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Rel, I meant exactly as typed...Reloncello, I named it after you. You've been such a legend in this thread, a legend. Legendcello doesn't have that Italian feel where Reloncello kinda does. It was your recipe.

Back on track...

It's been said many times in this thread that everything is connected (it is).

Take some dates, when did Prince william get married? April 29th (should have been 1st).

So there's this

Take September 11. Here

So I thought I'd put my own birth date in and we get This

The above are feast days.

There is something in 2 of the links that stand out to me, the chances of that are pretty much zero. Everything is connected, we are that's why we're still here in this thread.

Try it yourselves.

Dash... remember that conversation on the site muskinator now owns, I talked about saints? It's going to be Biblical baby.
edit on 20-9-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Reloncello

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   

The blue lights remind me of the lil blue orbs when a soul leaves its body... Was just relaying to someone how my mother was fortunate enough to witness this on her mother's deathbed.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
interesting read

It may look like a villain's lair straight out of a James Bond film.

But this is the Soviet-era facility in Siberia where Vladimir Putin's arsenal of bioweapons may be being housed today. 

The State Centre for Research on Virology and Biotechnology in Novosibirsk Oblast is in possession of devastating diseases like smallpox and anthrax, as well as more recent killer pathogens like Ebola. 

The lab complex houses deadly diseases including smallpox, anthrax, Ebola, HIV and Marburg virus  

At least two members of staff have died there because of exposure to the Ebola and Marburg viruses

BioLabs is an international, membership based network of shared lab and office facilities located in key biotech innovation clusters · LEARN MORE ABOUT BIOLABS' GOLDEN TICKETS

Special forces
check what's happening NOW

Obamas Chef Tafari Campbell’s autopsy conducted by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner of Massachusetts, Campbell’s cause of death was ruled to be the result of “submersion in a body of water"

edit on 2023/9/20 by CrazyFox because:

edit on 2023/9/20 by CrazyFox because:

Remember that video where dude is talking about the “golden ticket” and has that hair curl on forehead?

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

I'm honoured, Imbackbaby, Reloncello has a lovely ring to it.

I tried your connections idea and found that it gives a saint name that I chose for my confirmation... very COINKYDINKY... and he died the year before the Knights Templar were rounded up.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Trump Pizza Party in Iowa

edit on 20-9-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well the timing of this is interesting... SGANON leaks a photo, at 9:17:34 EST, of a draft resolution from Matt Gaetz to declare the Office of the Speaker VACANT.

From memory McCarthy had to agree to a change whereby it only needed a single rep to call for his dismissal?

Sweepstake starts now... Who replaces him?

Donald J. Trump

Michelle Obama?
edit on 20-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   
From D and Frenz on telegram, at :06:5 EST

So the Federal Reserve may not create CBDCs? Even if not passed by Senate or Bidan, surely this means a CBDC would be unable to function when the House manages government financial authorisations?

Note the join up of three different truthers again:
Dand Frenz,
DC Draino,
Ubearableguy123

edit on 21-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

To bad R Lee Ermey wasn't still around, that would be fun to watch. Oh well, I bet either Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, or I don't know Alexandria Cortez why not.

Then again any of the recently retired Military Officers might be called to serve in the capacity of SOTH. What a head scratcher. Trump, Kennedy, even former Justices Souter and Breyer could be asked and voted on.

Then we might as well ask the important question here, "If there is no Speaker, then there is no House business." Could Matt Gaetz try and remove McCarthy in an attempt to prevent Biden from being impeached?

Without the Speaker the impeachment has to be placed on hold, and who ever steps in might deny the impeachment to happen. Removing McCarthy at this moment in time is a risky move that might benefit the Bidens to move against anyone that might have voted for his removal.

As a side note on this, the document was dated on the 15th, when Gaetz was threatening McCarthy with removal, so this posting might be nothing at the moment.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet at 11:45am EST on 20th:

I'M STILL ALIVE, BY THE WAY!!!😂😂😂

GEMATRIA:

I'M STILL ALIVE, BY THE WAY = 252 =

THE STORM IS UPON US,
THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL,
(see #998 The "Chair" serves the Master.)
EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM
edit on 21-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join