It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What they don’t want you to know about the New World Order

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
That post has just been saved....

I listened to the whole useless eaters clip. It's a great listen.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
the original poster
hasn't posted since MAY !

he may not be coming back

there is still interest tho.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It is all about simply contrling everything aspect of our being. The way we love speak everything. That is the ultimate goal for them. To turn us into walking talking flesh robots to do their bidding at a whim without question.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yes, where has the OP gone?

I enjoyed his "view".

BUMP
for the newbies

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Very nice. as somebody thats studied this subject alot im shocked to see how many little things i missed by looking too much at the big picture. heres a question though. can the old world order stop the new world order in your opinion?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
You're certainly right about one thing.
The NWO isn't coming... it's already here.
But there's one really BIG problem....
It's a killer idea!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I agree with most points of the threadstarter here.

It goes beyond human affairs what many people are not able to realize.

There are sooo many aliens and astral beings considering themselves "omnipotent" ( yes that's what some call themselves ) wanting to play god.

I'm sure that the German Reich was directed by one of those.

And the reason things going so slow right now is that there are battles for supremacy all around.
Certainly none of the real "good" ones is going to save anyone but it's up to every single one.

We're in deep # here.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The OP's post reminds me of a quote from Shakespeare's "as you like it"

"Fool is the king who thinks himself wise, and wise is the fool who knows he is not king" or something along those lines. I'm just paraphrasing. Basically, I believe that the men who are "in charge" are being foolish for trying to play god/king with humanity, meanwhile people here in ATS such as the OP are the "fools" whom I believe happen to know better than to play god with an unpredictible species such as humans and the people "in charge" I'm sure are watching our every move, as if we were court jesters. I'm sure they snicker and laugh at us because they think we don't know what's going on, or that we'll never know the whole truth.

Think for example, of the slaves who performed the "cake walk" for their masters in the south. Yeah it was an entertaining show for slave owners, but what they probably didn't know, was that the cake walk was a dance mocking the very slave owners watching. I hope my post makes sense, if not, let me know I'll try to clarify lol!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by captainhemmingway

What a bunch of nonsense

And your proof that this is how things are is where exactly ?

Also you contradict your own statements. You state that the elite dont want to kill 9/10 of us. Then in the very next sentence talk about how they will kill us all.

Lets all give in to the NWO because this guy says we are helpless to beat them. pffttt........

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
captainhemmingway, could you answer my U2U plz? If by any chance, you come back on ats, with this account or another, please answer me.

Very interesting thread and was written 4 years ago!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
reply to post by captainhemmingway

What a bunch of nonsense

And your proof that this is how things are is where exactly ?

Also you contradict your own statements. You state that the elite dont want to kill 9/10 of us. Then in the very next sentence talk about how they will kill us all.

Lets all give in to the NWO because this guy says we are helpless to beat them. pffttt........

YOU are helpless, not me. Dont think everyone is as vulnerable as you, even if 99,9percent is indeed.

What he meant by mass killing people is that the nwo wouldnt allow it to destroy the world. THere is no point to reduce population and destroying 2/3 of the world at the same time. Better let people kill each other when there is no more food neither place for all, helping the slaughter by adding some pandemics and diseases and the number of human will decrease fast.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Man everybody shoud read this thread. It is so incredibly plausible, cant believe it was written few years ago... There is a lot to learn of this, and i truly know that a lot of people cant accept it coz it is so different of what they think of the reality.. But well, thanksfully, their opinions are worthless.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join