It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British comedian gets tour dates cancelled for saying MEN CAN'T GET PREGNANT!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Another incredible story from the UK where a stand up comedian going by the name NOHUN has had some of his tour dates cancelled for stating facts! Men can't get pregnant! And for this statement of fact seven venues pulled out without explanations but we can all guess what has happened...

The story is presented by GBNews and can be found here: youtu.be...

Note that the rapper and stand up comedian NOHUN is part of the LGBTQ+ community as he is gay. But he is one of the many gay and lesbian people who are highly critical of the transgender ideology and the trans-activists who as he said have hijacked the LGBTQ+ community pushing extremism and propaganda.

He was accused of trabsphobia and hate as anyone could guess and one of the LGBTQ+ magazines, PinkNews, have accused him of 'harassment' as he stated many times that men can't get pregnant...At the sane time another UK Magazine, Attitude, accused him of suffering from internalised hatred due to the fact he is gay and they have made the usual accusations that he incited hate and compared him to Vladimir Putin according to the video I have linked.

Note that other artists touring the same venues and sharing the same views as NOHUN didn't have their tour days cancelled, which points to a coordinated attack against him for the purpose of cancellation by the activists who contacted the venues.

Well done to NOHUN for standing up against this absurd and ludicrous ideology. He still have millions of followers and many other venues to attend.The attempts to cancel him have failed and they have exposed for once more hoe bizarre and how detached from reality this ideology is.

The news can also be found here:

talk.tv...
edit on 4-5-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

You gotta wonder why they are pushing this ideology so hard on people?
Bizarre.

+7 more 
posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Of the 8 billion people living on our crowded planet, can someone signpost me to those who were brought into the world by men?

No takers? No, thought not. Men cannot have babies.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Bizarre.

Unsuccessfully of course. I don't think any sane person will accept it and as time passes more and more are speaking out against it.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is ridiculous!

95% of what we read in the media is nonsense and lies!

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Of the 8 billion people living on our crowded planet, can someone signpost me to those who were brought into the world by men?

No takers? No, thought not. Men cannot have babies.

You could be accused of bigotry and transphobia but I assume you are not bothered about these 'serious' accusations.

The usual scenario is the following.
A woman identifies as a man, she gets pregnant as she is a woman, she gives birth as a woman, and then the trans-activists and their enablers in the media report that a man has given birth.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel
This is ridiculous!

One of the British Newspapers had a story about a dad who got pregnant. I think it was the Guardian I have covered this story in another thread I made not that long time ago. They knew she wasn't a man but the choose to circulate the story with this title.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They're getting rid of all the riff raft when China and the rest of south america moves here.

After all in a generation or two there won't be any natives left.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

This is ridiculous!

One of the British Newspapers had a story about a dad who got pregnant. I think it was the Guardian I have covered this story in another thread I made not that long time ago. They knew she wasn't a man but the choose to circulate the story with this title.

Yes, it's creepy how they brainwash people!

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
we now have kids from the generation of filters and online phoniness reaching adulthood and unable to handle real life. behind the screen, they have huge pockets of like-minded pretenders to help them believe they are victims somehow. but in real life, no ones cares. people are just out getting coffee, going to work, etc.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

This is ridiculous!

Yes, it's creepy how they brainwash people!

The issue is much more complex. Imagine the role of the School that completely fails to teach children even the most basics so they won't get indoctrinated easily. But at the same time the School itself is hijacked by politics and activism taking the role of the indoctrinator...

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Their God is a hermaphrodite?.....divide and conquer?........destruction of relgion?..........hegelian dialectic?..........profit off mentally unstable people that they also created.

list goes on.
edit on 4-5-2023 by Nirishman because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
How about women can get men pregnant?

No takers?

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Providing they meet personal criteria and standards I'm willing to let as many that want to to try with me.
🤣🤣🤣

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

LOL, good one.

I would eh, also put myself forward as a test subject.

Im available most days ladies

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
How about women can get men pregnant?

No takers?

That can happen too according to the transgender ideology and the scenario is rather easy to guess.

Let's say we have a man who now identifies as a woman and a woman who now identifies as a man. They meet up and one of the two gets pregnant. Hence you have a woman who has impregnated a man.

You see?! Problem solved!

No bigotry or trabsphobia!

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Bizarre.

Unsuccessfully of course. I don't think any sane person will accept it and as time passes more and more are speaking out against it.

the very fact that we have to bring this up is a gargantuan problem. I totally get that mental illness is real and those suffering need help. But telling them their delusions are real isn't helping them. If you were born with a dick, you are a man. If you were born with a vagina, you are a woman. And here is the really important part, NOTHING YOU DO WILL CHANGE THAT, NOTHING. You can dress like a woman, tuck your duck between your legs, or even lop it off, but you will still be a man.

Reality is real. Sorry, not sorry.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Bizarre.

the very fact that we have to bring this up is a gargantuan problem. I totally get that mental illness is real and those suffering need help. But telling them their delusions are real isn't helping them. If you were born with a dick, you are a man. If you were born with a vagina, you are a woman. And here is the really important part, NOTHING YOU DO WILL CHANGE THAT, NOTHING. You can dress like a woman, tuck your duck between your legs, or even lop it off, but you will still be a man.

Reality is real. Sorry, not sorry.

Absolutely!

This matter which is so straight forward has been intentionally complicated by politics and activism. That's why there should be no politics and activism in schools and parents with teachers must be vigilant when such ideologies try to find their way in and try to influence or indoctrinate young kids.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Bizarre.

Unfortunately there are a lot of sheep who will believe what they are told to believe.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bilbous

Bizarre.

Unfortunately there are a lot of sheep who will believe what they are told to believe.

It's the younger generations that are most likely to subscribe to this nonsense after they have been indoctrinated in school and online.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join