It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nashville Shooter Manifesto Will Not be Released

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

a reply to: chr0naut

Your guns don't protect you

Nor does your COVID vaccination protect you.

Why is it you advocate for one to be forced globally via social engineering and the other to be banned in countries you don't live in?

Also, don't you see a slight inconsistency in saying that they were "forced" and then attributing social engineering as the method they were forced?

I would have used the phrase human rights violations, but I was afraid you'd think I was coming on to you.

I know how you feel about other people's rights and forcing yourself on them. You've not been at all shy about sharing your deep knowledge of how to properly oppress people that may have endemic and low risk diseases. As a LARP public health expert you know the best thing to do is violate as many rights as possible without regard for wider impacts on populations.

I'm not forcing anything on anyone.

No, you're just fine with government doing it. I don't mean a composite of people that hold similar views, but your views as expressed in your own words here on this site.

Don't worry. I'm well aware that people that cheer for tyrannical governments and defend unelected global sociopath clubs will never ever even attempt to force somebody like me to do anything. C'mon, man.

You though, in a shocking twist, will count on the government to force me to do things at the end of one of those guns you hate so much.

When people on the other side of the globe defend violations of basic human rights and also want to take my means of self defense, then I'm inclined to believe they are not terribly interested in my well-being. When people don't care that the codes established to stop Nazi style human experiments are ignored, then it's a good sign they are not humanitarians. These are probably pretty big red flags for anybody not sporting boot polish lipstick.

It all points to human rights and basic medical ethics being as much of a mystery to you as public health science and guns. Your gun hate would be almost passe' in the sea of irrational opinions, but that you don't care about basic human rights and medical ethics makes it stand out as particularly sinister.

It's a very good reminder for people that there is always someone out there that is more than happy to buy their peace of mind or satisfaction by selling everybody else's freedom. It's an ideology that is anti-human, not really anti-gun. The government, and its agents that magically become better than citizens when armed, can have the guns. That's why the police defunding is part of the mix, because guns are totally fine when governments have them. That's why medical autonomy doesn't matter except when they want it to. That's why murderers are set free to kill on bail and the unvaccinated are denied medical treatment. It's all just vindictive, hateful, and anti-human.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Your guns don't protect you

Nor does your COVID vaccination protect you.

Why is it you advocate for one to be forced globally via social engineering and the other to be banned in countries you don't live in?

Also, don't you see a slight inconsistency in saying that they were "forced" and then attributing social engineering as the method they were forced?

I would have used the phrase human rights violations, but I was afraid you'd think I was coming on to you.

I know how you feel about other people's rights and forcing yourself on them. You've not been at all shy about sharing your deep knowledge of how to properly oppress people that may have endemic and low risk diseases. As a LARP public health expert you know the best thing to do is violate as many rights as possible without regard for wider impacts on populations.

I'm not forcing anything on anyone.

No, you're just fine with government doing it. I don't mean a composite of people that hold similar views, but your views as expressed in your own words here on this site.

Don't worry. I'm well aware that people that cheer for tyrannical governments and defend unelected global sociopath clubs will never ever even attempt to force somebody like me to do anything. C'mon, man.

You though, in a shocking twist, will count on the government to force me to do things at the end of one of those guns you hate so much.

When people on the other side of the globe defend violations of basic human rights and also want to take my means of self defense, then I'm inclined to believe they are not terribly interested in my well-being. When people don't care that the codes established to stop Nazi style human experiments are ignored, then it's a good sign they are not humanitarians. These are probably pretty big red flags for anybody not sporting boot polish lipstick.

It all points to human rights and basic medical ethics being as much of a mystery to you as public health science and guns. Your gun hate would be almost passe' in the sea of irrational opinions, but that you don't care about basic human rights and medical ethics makes it stand out as particularly sinister.

It's a very good reminder for people that there is always someone out there that is more than happy to buy their peace of mind or satisfaction by selling everybody else's freedom. It's an ideology that is anti-human, not really anti-gun. The government, and its agents that magically become better than citizens when armed, can have the guns. That's why the police defunding is part of the mix, because guns are totally fine when governments have them. That's why medical autonomy doesn't matter except when they want it to. That's why murderers are set free to kill on bail and the unvaccinated are denied medical treatment. It's all just vindictive, hateful, and anti-human.

You don't seem to realize that I was once part of the government of the country where I live. Of course I take a government line.

On the flip side, how many have died needlessly refusing lifesaving medicines, interfering with public heath initiatives, spreading disease, and blaming everyone who is actually doing something? Those people are culpable.

It is interesting to note the people who also cannot seem to believe that there could be any social issues with promoting a mad person's excuses for their crimes.

edit on 8/5/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hold me reliable or not for this, Last word I got from a local with this is.. The manifesto said She wanted to kill christians and their kids.

Please do mark this as reliable or not from information I am reading else where.
edit on 10-5-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: JinMI

My guess, 100% certain is due to the shooter being trans. Wouldn't fit the obvious agenda.

September 3, 2024

FULL MANIFESTO released: gettr.com...

It was withheld by mentally sick officials, trying to protect one of their own?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"“Brown love is the most beautiful kind” – BREAKING: All 90 Pages of Nashville Transgender Shooter Audrey Hale Manifesto Released"

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join