It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fashion Model QUITS WOKE Lingerie Company After Hiring MALE Model

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I just have to know who would look at a guy in lingerie and say "Oh yeah, that would look great on my wife!" or what woman would see it and see themselves in it. I had to drop Victoria's Secret because most of the girls modeling the underwear and bras didn't match my wife's skin tone or frame. I don't mind fat or anorexic girls modeling, or pasty or black girls modeling, but I need to see what items look like on my tan, 125lb wife before I buy them. Some colors would look better against her tone than others, and she has above average boobies so if I'm shopping bras, I would like to know that she's not going to pop out of one I buy her. I assume I'm not the only one who thinks like this, so I have to wonder who would buy their wife something after seeing it on some duded up beta male who looks nothing like a woman.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I can't see how this trans push by the democrats can do anything but backfire on them. Hey ladies, come on over to the conservative side where we respect and admire real women - we've got your back!

edit on 4 26 2023 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: PorkChop96

Are you saying we should legislate who can hire trans people and who can’t? Very authoritarian of you..

If you'd like to point out exactly where I said that, I'd love to see it.

But if you would read what I actually said: "Hiring someone because you are trying to be woke is BS. Look at how well this has worked for Anheuser-Busch, losing BILLIONS in sales for trying to be woke."

If someone is qualified for the job then by all means hire them, but if you are just hiring them to make your company look better with the alphabet mafia, then you get what you deserve.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I do not know one woman who is threatened by trans people.

The desperation is astounding.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Tell that to all those athletes competing against men.
A lot of them are threatened.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You can’t buy lingerie unless the model looks exactly like your wife? That’s hilarious.

“Damn, that girl looks nothing like my wife, her boobies are a cup bigger. Her skin is way too milky white, no tan. I’m going to drop this company. I will never buy lingerie from them again!” Is that you? Sure buddy..
Totally believable.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

The article mentions that the model who quit is a Trump supporter. Don't expect any lefty to side with women in this case.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Fair point

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well, I mean, apparently you need to make sure that sexy lingerie will cover the wife's chest hair.

I think I just vomited in my mouth a lil bit.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I guess you are not a competitive swimmer/runner/weightlifter/MMA fighter. I guess you haven't had to share a public restroom with a 6'2 " man in a dress. I guess you aren't doing time in a women's prison where trans rapists are held. The ignorance is astounding.

edit on 4 26 2023 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is about more than what the loud clanging loonies are claiming it is about.

There are parents and young girls who care because it is inappropriate for them to see swinging d*cks and b*alls in their locker rooms, spas and other protected spaces. To not get injured in sports activities. Women who see this rightly as, from a true feminist standpoint, an affront to us. Mutilating your junk does and will not EVER make you a woman with a woman's perspective or life experience.

And as long as companies and other social engineers push this sh*t on the masses in the form of using these mentally ill men to hawk their goods, women lose on a greater scale.

But continue with your clanging, those who don't care. It doesn't matter to any of us who do care what you think because you're just part of the problem.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You can’t buy lingerie unless the model looks exactly like your wife? That’s hilarious.

“Damn, that girl looks nothing like my wife, her boobies are a cup bigger. Her skin is way too milky white, no tan. I’m going to drop this company. I will never buy lingerie from them again!” Is that you? Sure buddy..
Totally believable.

I don't need the model to look exactly like my wife, I need her to look close so I can see how the lingerie fits, plus different colors pop different against different skin tones. I don't like buying stuff off of the internet, especially pricey stuff from VS, if it's not going to fit right or look right. I guess you never shop for a woman but I like to surprise and spoil my wife, she deserves it.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Brittney Griner comes to mind!

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

That’s the nice young lady the Russians kidnapped isn’t it?
The wnba player? Won ncaa women’s championships at Baylor?
Is she trans? Wow if so I missed that completely. Would she be the first trans to play for a Baptist university? Or for the wnba?

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Not to mention my wife's balls never look the same in the underwear as the models do.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

That’s the nice young lady the Russians kidnapped isn’t it?
The wnba player? Won ncaa women’s championships at Baylor?
Is she trans? Wow if so I missed that completely. Would she be the first trans to play for a Baptist university? Or for the wnba?

It is but I don't think she's trans.

We did trade the "Lord of War" for her though, so yay? FJB

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I guess you are not a competitive swimmer/runner/weightlifter/MMA fighter. I guess you haven't had to share a public restroom with a 6'2 " man in a dress. I guess you aren't doing time in a women's prison where trans rapists are held. The ignorance is astounding.

Nope, and the majority of people in this world haven’t either and never will.

In Europe, a lot of the restrooms are for both males and females and guess what nobody is triggered by it, and it works out just fine. 😂

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Not to mention my wife's balls never look the same in the underwear as the models do.

So uh
I had to pause to clean the coffe off my screen.
I tip my cap, well done.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Nope, and the majority of people in this world haven’t either and never will.

In Europe, a lot of the restrooms are for both males and females and guess what nobody is triggered by it, and it works out just fine. 😂

So now you're going off of what the majority have(nt) experienced? That's not very leftist of you, although the hypocrisy is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join