It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fashion Model QUITS WOKE Lingerie Company After Hiring MALE Model

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Yes because WOMEN quitting their jobs because of this, going on speaking tours against MEN in WOMENS sports, WOMEN protesting clothing brands for MEN selling WOMENS clothing.

Yeah...nobody outside of here cares. Bless your heart

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

A woman has been robbed of a job and opportunity.

But isn't it women who have been campaigning for this "equality" stuff for the last couple of decades , if it's wrong to have things exclusively for men then lingerie can't be exclusively for women.

Two sides of the same coin , seems women don't like tails.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

If that woman quit her job because she was triggered that is her own damn fault. It’s comical to me that you care so much.

And yes, nobody outside this site cares. Not one.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

So if you were in a job and you got replaced and/or fired, for someone else for no other reason than they fit the BS inclusiveness narrative going around, would you not be pissed off?

It's not a matter of being triggered, she had earned that job and worked hard for it. They gave it to a man to be woke

But people like you are the reason that this crap keeps happening, so if you don't care that much about it you can leave the thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

She wasn’t replaced or fired she quit.

She quit because they hired a trans person. It’s not her company. She doesn’t get to make the rules. If she doesn’t like it then she leaves, big whoop.

If I worked at a company and I didn’t like someone they hired guess what I would do I would quit. Her choice, she wasn’t replaced. Good Lord….

There’s not an ounce of me that is worried that a trans person is going to replace me in some way shape or form. I’m not that triggered by them like you are.

edit on 26-4-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

She probably realizes she’ll make more money grifting off of people who are triggered by trans people. 😂

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Love how you throw triggered around like it means something.

Let me break this down again: Hiring someone because you are trying to be woke is BS. Look at how well this has worked for Anheuser-Busch, losing BILLIONS in sales for trying to be woke.

Have fun

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well the store should change their name to "lingerie for mutilated males" and I bet the will get plenty of mutilated men to buy their crap.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Bobs busted banana hammocks?
The “surprise” store?

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They have that already around, they are called "specialty stores" actually they are fun to browse around.
they have some very interesting gadgets.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I've noticed on many occasions you really like to tell people when they can or can not comment.
You do realize you don't make the rules correct?
I find it sad that you so openly dislike challenging perspectives.
I guess freedom is low on your list of important things.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: shooterbrody

They have that already around, they are called "specialty stores" actually they are fun to browse around.
they have some very interesting gadgets.

I will have to look into that.
The shock and horror on the faces of the unsuspecting has to be hilarious.
Something like an episode of the tv show impractical jokers, or jackass.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Be that as it may, it’s still their choice. Are you saying we should legislate who can hire trans people and who can’t? Very authoritarian of you..

I’ve never heard of this lingerie company until now lol. Their hiring a trans person in no way would stop me from ordering from them if I so choose. Simple things like that don’t trigger me. Oh, and I used the word trigger again because that’s basically what we’re talking about in this thread, right, a girl was triggered by a trans person and quit her job. Again, she can probably set up a go fund me and become rich off the outrage.

edit on 26-4-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They want to eliminate gender, like they want to eliminate individuality and like they want to do away with everything that makes us human. They want to create mindless/genderless cloned drones.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: RazorV66

They want to eliminate gender, like they want to eliminate individuality and like they want to do away with everything that makes us human. They want to create mindless/genderless cloned drones.

Wow.

Eliminate individuality? How do you figure?

It seems the exact opposite to me…

Are you guys going to be triggered about girls wearing pants at some point in time? Do we have that to look forward to? Surprised that hasn’t started already to be honest…

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

As a woman, I do.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Could all this be a selling plot, bringing attention to their company, to increase sales?
If so, it's very silly, and dangerous.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey
Hmm
The bud light marketing strategy?
That hasn’t really worked that well for them.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Never told anyone they can or can not comment, so not sure where you are coming up with that assertion.

When all people do is to comment to say that they don't care about the thread they are actively commenting on, yeah I will encourage them to leave so people who are actually going to participate can. And if you don't like what I have to say then why pay me any attention at all?

But anyways, back to the topic at hand as to not cause thread drift.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

It's all social engineering. Most people see this for what it is. Lunacy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join